Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:43 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i wish others could think that a well"
"It doesn't matter what others think of you, just what you think of yourself."
"thanks prince" Berry cuddles her head on his chest.
"Of course Berry. Anything for you."
berry was asleep right after he talked. For some reason she was just wanting to sleep but still be near her prince.
The Prince picks her up, takes her to her room, and lays her down in the bed. He walks out onto the balcony and looks out at the city.
Berry remains perfectly still and quiet while sleeping.((omg berry has her own room xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:28 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry was asleep right after he talked. For some reason she was just wanting to sleep but still be near her prince.
The Prince picks her up, takes her to her room, and lays her down in the bed. He walks out onto the balcony and looks out at the city.
Berry remains perfectly still and quiet while sleeping.((omg berry has her own room xD))
(( sweatdrop ))After about five minutes, the Prince grabs a chair and sits by the bed. "I wonder why she fell asleep all of a sudden."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
(( sweatdrop ))After about five minutes, the Prince grabs a chair and sits by the bed. "I wonder why she fell asleep all of a sudden."
On her tail, all hte hair were piont straight up and same goes for her ears. Something or someone was moving about and her animal exists told her to stop moving around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
On her tail, all hte hair were piont straight up and same goes for her ears. Something or someone was moving about and her animal exists told her to stop moving around.
The Prince sees her tail and her ears and gets up from the chair. He takes out his sword. "Whoever you are, show yourself. I know you are there."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Prince sees her tail and her ears and gets up from the chair. He takes out his sword. "Whoever you are, show yourself. I know you are there."
There was nothing there. Not even a sound came about. It was perfectly silent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:31 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Allow me to assist you prince." The Prince's eyes change into the Dark Prince's and he can now see in the darkness of the room. He begins to look around to see if anyone is there.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:43 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Allow me to assist you prince." The Prince's eyes change into the Dark Prince's and he can now see in the darkness of the room. He begins to look around to see if anyone is there.
A dark shadow figure is touching berry arm and face giving her nightmares.
Berry was starting to cry in her sleep due to the nightmares.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:45 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Prince jumps over Berry to the other side of the bed. He grabs the figure from behind and holds them so they can' escape. "Who are you and what are you doing here? I suggest you answer if you want to continue living."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Prince jumps over Berry to the other side of the bed. He grabs the figure from behind and holds them so they can't escape. "Who are you and what are you doing here? I suggest you answer if you want to continue living."
No respond. The figure wasnt of this world and it continues to make Berry have more nightmares. Berry begins to screams out loud while sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:49 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Prince jumps over Berry to the other side of the bed. He grabs the figure from behind and holds them so they can't escape. "Who are you and what are you doing here? I suggest you answer if you want to continue living."
No respond. The figure wasnt of this world and it continues to make Berry have more nightmares. Berry begins to screams out loud while sleeping.
The Prince takes the figure over to the balcony and holds it over the edge. "Don't make me drop you. Just tell why you are here."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:58 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Prince takes the figure over to the balcony and holds it over the edge. "Don't make me drop you. Just tell why you are here."
The shadow figure had no mouth to speak. it say into the prince mind that it is a nightmare spirit that brings nightmares to people like her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:02 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The shadow figure had no mouth to speak. it say into the prince mind that it is a nightmare spirit that brings nightmares to people like her.
"Why are you doing this? Why her?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:18 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"cause i can and cause it affects her"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:23 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Well I hope you'll enjoy doing your job in hell." He tosses the nightmare spirit over the balcony and jumps over after him, feet first. The spirit hits the streets below hard and then the Prince lands on top of him, making a small crater. The Prince walks out of the crater and climbs his wayback up to the baclony and back into the room. He goes to check on Berry.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:30 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Well I hope you'll enjoy doing your job in hell." He tosses the nightmare spirit over the balcony and jumps over after him, feet first. The spirit hits the streets below hard and then the Prince lands on top of him, making a small crater. The Prince walks out of the crater and climbs his wayback up to the baclony and back into the room. He goes to check on Berry.
Berry was calmed down but still asleep.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games