Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:26 pm
Zurgi
Haha, yeah, isn't it great?

Now the problem is I want to go on Linux, but that would require restarting my computer and then booting into Suse instead of into Windows. And I'm feeling lazy right now, so oh well. Tomorrow I'll go on once I get home from the hospital 3nodding
hehe I know what you mean. Hospital?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:27 pm
Falathrim
Nimbrethil
Would someone be exceedingly kind and explain the "Church of Gil-Estel" thing to me? sweatdrop

Thou heathens! Can you not see the light that is our Saviour? Fools!
Fala are you feeling ok? sweatdrop  

SYFFER

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:41 pm
At the two "hospital?" responses: xd Yeah, I'm fine. I just have to go in for xrays and an ECG tomorrow. The xrays are to see if I have an extra rib (which I don't believe but my doctor was randomly like "I think you may have an extra rib!" so la de da) and the ECG for...whatever an ECG is for. Meh?

I'm supposed to go in for a Barrium test too sometime *shudder* because to quote my doctor "I think you might have an ulcer!" so yeah. I get to do that eventually. It was originally scheduled for a time slot that was during my exams though, so my mom cancelled it and has to reschedule.

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:43 pm
Oh high priest of the Church of Gil Estel! I wish to repent for my sins. Wilt thou lead this heathen one to the light of the Saviour?  

zylaxidia

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:46 pm
zylaxidia
Oh high priest of the Church of Gil Estel! I wish to repent for my sins. Wilt thou lead this heathen one to the light of the Saviour?

I would.

See, heathens? It is not too late to save thineself! Join our Church, before the ending of all things, and you too can be delivered from the fiery hells of Udun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:48 pm
o,0 That sucks, Zurgi. An extra rib?? And an ulcer? Geesh. I hope everything's okay.  

Zach McClure

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:57 pm
O, Most High Priest, what must I do to join the Holy Church and save myself from my evil, sinful heathen-like state?

(Hope everything turns out ok, Zurg!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:11 pm
Yush. According to my dad (who I was just talking to on the phone and who didn't know I was going to the hospital so I had to fill him in on everything *rolls eyes*) extra ribs aren't toooo uncommon. He's had clients with them before ninja And the ulcer thing I don't believe, so meh.

I like being a heathen 3nodding  

Zurgi

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:11 pm
Nimbrethil
O, Most High Priest, what must I do to join the Holy Church and save myself from my evil, sinful heathen-like state?

(Hope everything turns out ok, Zurg!)

It be no big thing to join us. For what is there to do save accepting Earengil as our Saviour! For he did travel greatly and underwent great perils for we Men, and it was his divine light that brought Justice once more to the lands of the living! Yea, wash yourself of your raiments of Sin, and glorify Gil-estel! This is what I deem necessary, for I am the High Priest of His Church.

Yet should you fail to follow my just counsels, great torment and anguish shall await ye in the End! Do you so rashly brush me aside, lest you choose an eternity of fire and torment in the Fires of Udun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:12 pm
Falathrim
It be no big thing to join us. For what is there to do save accepting Earengil as our Saviour!

*giggles* ALL HAIL EARENGIL xd  

Zurgi

Melian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:13 pm
I think I'll stay a heathen for awhile. Sounds like fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:13 pm
I feel the hospital pain, I go next month for my checkup. My vertebrae are fusing together. Woo.
The human body is so bizarre and complex.

I shall stay within the churches of my twisted mind, thank you.  

Caeleste

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:18 pm
Zurgi
Falathrim
It be no big thing to join us. For what is there to do save accepting Earengil as our Saviour!

I saw that, too. xd

So the only perks are not facing eternal torment? What's Earengil ( wink ) gonna do for me as my saviour?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:20 pm
Zurgi
Falathrim

Falathrim ******** up. xd

*still a heathen*  

Melian

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:21 pm
I like being a heathen. It's fun. And we don't have to listen to Falathrim.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games