Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:45 pm

[[Hehe... I wonder what the reason for those lags are... <--- Serious sarcasm...]]

Gohma slammed the door to his home and sat on the couch fuming.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:03 pm

Miharu openned the door with a kick and got in "what was it? jealousy maybe?" she yelled

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:04 pm

"You could have just used the door knob Miharu." Gohma remarked calmly.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:06 pm

"STOP TEASING ME!!" Miharu started crying "Everything I do gets ruinned because somehow you blow it!! I wanted to bring peace here and you just had to pick a fight with a paralized person!!"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:09 pm

Gohma sighed sadly. "He would have only told you what you wanted to hear Miharu. Do you think he truly cared what you had to say, he was evil. Why can't you just see that." Gohma sighed again and tryed to dampen the sound of her crying. He felt horrible because of it.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:11 pm

"What's The problem of you trusting people?? Tell me, you felt threatened just because he LIKED me!! Oh he still does and that's a problem right?" Miharu yelled

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:13 pm

"Yes Miharu! I was jealous of him because I LOVE YOU!" Gohma sighed again and turned from her. "Just leave okay."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Miharu grabbed her cheast as her wind stone began shinning "AAAAAHH" she yelled as she fell with her knees on the ground

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:18 pm

"Does it hurt?" Gohma asked calmly. "Or am I not aloud to help you anymore still?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:19 pm

Miharu sensed the wind getting darker and she remembered the last time this happened she killed gohma! She grabbed a kunai and stucked it on her stomach!

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:24 pm

"What the hell!" Gohma yelled as he rushed forward. Luckily Mikyo had given him an extra seditive and he stuck it into Miharu's neck as he healed her stomach. "Are you stupid Miharu. . ." He whispered softly as he laid her gently on the floor.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:27 pm

Miharu didn't answered! She was trying to breath! She looked at Gohma as she started to see everything a bit foggy and fell asleep

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:29 pm

Gohma merely sighed. He was glad the seditive had worked as he lifted her softly into his arms. "You fool Miharu. . . You damned fool." He laid her gently on the couch with her head in his lap as he stroked her hair tenderly.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:32 pm

Miharu was dreamming of her transforming into a dark wind queen and killing gohma, ozzy, nikki,...

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:33 pm

Gohma caressed her cheek as she stirred in her sleep. He sighed again and leaned back.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games