Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:05 am
Tanakietsu
If Kyou becomes crew I want in as well! cry heart

Wouldn't be fair otherwise, therefore...I say nay... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:06 am
Just keep your eyes open . . . sooner or later we will have crew apps as needed, and you two are more than welcome to apply. I run this place via committee more than anything, and the majority rules.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:07 am
I object! One of gaia's NPC stores is selling pixelated alcohol to minors! mad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:13 am
I object to many things in Gaia, yet am still here.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:13 am
I was just joshing. xp Gotta go - My friends are forcing me to go out because my girlfriend moved back to the States. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:17 am
User Image

G'day I am Capricorn Empress as I know you can see.

I am a nineteen year old sophomore in college. My major is Secondary English Education, i hope to teach honors and AP English and Literature, maybe a coupe course at a community college or some such place. Not full professorship....

I am originally from Jamaica and have been living in Florida for.....four years I believe. There are a number of things I enjoy, all in my profile. I do especially enjoy reading and writing. I've recently completed the Twilight series, the Dark-Hunter and Dream-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and a number of history books.

I like meeting and working with people and look forward to my stay here.

User Image
Strength through Adversity.
The strongest steel is forged by the Fires of Hell.
It is Pounded and Struct repeatedly before it is Plunged back into the Molten Fire.
The Fire gives it Power and Flexibility, and the Blows give it Strength.
Those two things make the metal Pliable and able to withstand every Battle it's called upon to Fight.

Ladi Capri

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:19 am
Tanakietsu
I was just joshing. xp Gotta go - My friends are forcing me to go out because my girlfriend moved back to the States. neutral

Wait- what?!? I thought you two lived together??? Why did she leave? Certainly it is just a visit- right?

*warm smile* It is nice to see you join us, Empress.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:25 am
We were living together, she broke up with me yesterday. But I think she may have been planning it, as she also managed to move out and go back to the States as well. She left because...because...I have no blooming idea. And I fear she's gone, not just visiting. It's okay though... neutral I was the one who allowed us to be fortunate enough to have a place and support a family. My daughter still doesn't quite understand yet, but that's to be expected. She's only two. Because her father (my girlfiend's, or ex I should say) and I are great friends (we used to go drinking a lot back when I was living there), I was planning on asking him what was up. Until then, it's just me, my daughter, my large sum of money, and our small apartment in Torino. A "joyous" weekend.

sad

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:30 am
That's horrible...

At least your daughter is still with you, no...?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:59 am
Yes, my ex only took her clothes, hygenic tools, and some other non relavent things. Everything of value is still with me. Except for her.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:23 am
It must be really hard for you. I hope things get better...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:17 am
Same. I do hope things get better for you Tana.

God, college interwebz suck so much.  

Gale OverDrive

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:30 pm
Well, that sucks, Tana. sad I hope things get better.

Also, I missed muffins?? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:57 pm
*Does the Welcome Dance for Empress* (and as a side note, you have shockingly brown eyes, I hope my saying that doesn't freak you out...)

*whips up a batch of muffins for Trowa*

*huggles Tana* At least you have your daughter. 3nodding

Electric Kool-Aid

Ladi Capri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:10 pm
User Image

Thank you Prime and Electric.

Those aren't the actual colors of my eyes lol. I've been playing around with photoshop and managed to get pictures of fire in them. I have images with grey and a natural blue that people say matches my complexion convincingly. My eyes are a rather bland brown.

User Image
Strength through Adversity.
The strongest steel is forged by the Fires of Hell.
It is Pounded and Struct repeatedly before it is Plunged back into the Molten Fire.
The Fire gives it Power and Flexibility, and the Blows give it Strength.
Those two things make the metal Pliable and able to withstand every Battle it's called upon to Fight.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games