Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:35 pm
stare *glares at suimitsu* Ehhh? Should I request Kiki to return home to her master? *light glints off his glasses with an evil flash*

Big breasts are not my style anymore, EKA. As a Bi-curious male, I can appreciate the sexiness of a man as well as a woman . . . just the plotline never seemed to grab me. That and the art seemed to push me away for some reason. I never said it was a bad anime- just one that didn't grab me for an unknown reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:39 pm
Magni Prime
stare *glares at suimitsu* Ehhh? Should I request Kiki to return home to her master? *light glints off his glasses with an evil flash*

No cry Kiki is good where he is! *clings to Kiki with love*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:41 pm
That's actually understandable *shrugs* to each his own. Most people I talk to love Bebop if they saw it first or love Champloo if they saw it first so that factors in a bit too I think. However, *is somewhat shocked by Talon's unpervyness...*

I've never seen or heard of Gankutsuou...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Good . . . *playful smile*  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:43 pm
*gives muffin to Magni Prime*

EKA: It's based off the Count of Monte Cristo. I'm not even sure if you consider anime, really... But it's... aw... Sweet baby Jesus.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:44 pm
Bebop also did not grab me. It is another 'meh' for me. As for un-perviness, oh no. I am merely desensitized, dear EKA. I have seen so many animated breasts of all shapes and sizes that seeing mountainous mammaries bounding about in ways that make physicists cry rivers doesn't make me rile up anywhere near as much as other ~ahem~ subjects. ninja

*smiles warmly and holds out a hand in denial* No, thank you. I just ate and had a BIG dessert. heart  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:47 pm
Here's for Gankutsuou. It's the only clip where you can really see anything...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OBPqhVf3_68  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:55 pm
Wow that looks really good...I love Count of Monte Cristo.

*nods at Magni, too embarrassed to say anything* I'm one of those people who is very uncomfortable sexuality...

Electric Kool-Aid

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:06 pm
Yay for sexuality desensitization!

XD. I want the Bleach RP to be relatively simple, so creativity is encouraged with it.

Bebop and Champloo were the same for me, they were good, but didn't catch my attention enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:07 pm
Hence why I gave you that idea for a basic, yet malleable plotline. Wanted to leave the creativity open for you Gale.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:12 pm
Tan-kun sweatdrop

Are you okay with the map?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:18 pm
Large amounts of alcohol consumption allow me to shamelessly laugh at Talon's use of the word mammaries. Hehehe.

Frowning upon hollow powers could be considered hypocritical in terms of the type of hollow. Although I did not specify, I thought it would be safe to assume that Arrancar would be the assumed power reference. Arrancar power is derived severly similar to the way a shinigami gains their powers. Main differences lie in hollows eating other hollows to gain power boosts, and they only have two forms of zanpakuto. However, very much like shinigami, arrancar have a specific talent that is enhanced through their zanpakuto. Chad's abilities run deep through his heritage, for his grandfather also displayed great power (as well as wisdom). As for "meh, give him a nice right hook" I never said anything of the sort. Chad himself explained how his powers seemed to feel "at home" in hollow territory.

More liquor! cool

Bebop was alright, but there was only one part that I really really /really/ liked; the mushroom samba episode. It made me laugh quite a fair bit.

Champloo: Samurai are too overdone, IMGHO. I just didn't like it.

The map is alright, although I was kind of curious why none of the islands were labeled. But then I told myself not to worry about it and the pieces will fall in as the story goes.

neutral
I sure wrote a lot.

Tanakietsu

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games