Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 pm
Hi, everybody, I'm Andy.

I'll be 21 on April 3, yay?

Umm, my favorite games are Pokemon and Legend of Zelda. I own almost all of the ones that have come out since '98.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:05 pm
Hi guys! I'm new. My name's Jack and I'm obsessed with my 3DS and Fire Emblem Awakening. Feel free to add my FC! (It's in my sig) biggrin  

mergays

Tipsy Flip-Flopper

3,800 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Hello, everyone! biggrin My name is Cody, I am 20 years old, and from Pennsylvania. (Just the general stuff to know) As all my friends know, I am a very fun person to be around and I'm very friendly. So if anyone needs a new friend, don't be shy to send a message! biggrin

But as far as games go, I play alot and don't really discriminate any kinds, although I'm not too into first person shooters and sports games, but it doesn't kill me to play them. xD I grew up with Nintendo back in the day, so I have quite the experience. xP

I guess that's all for now. Thanks for letting me join! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 pm
WELCOME, BABIES.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:58 am
I'm back again. Everywhere else is dildos and I couldn't stay away from you guys. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:19 am
Welcome back.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:08 am
Hi, Kegan! Long time no talk. Who's left?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:57 am
Oh, the regulars all post in the spam can. Then there's the come-and-go faces that post everywhere else. We've even acquired some new people that stayed.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:04 pm
New faces are always good!  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 am
Hello there I am new to the guild. I read the guide and anything else that was important to read. My name is Bunny and I am a full time mother. I also love to game when I have the free spare time. I am currently addicted to Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 for the 3DS and Wii U. I also play the Sims 3 and many other games. I also recently beat the new Luigi Mansion game and now I have to look for all the Boos, haha. I love meeting new people and making friends so I hope to befriend people while being here. There's so much to me, so you're welcome to ask anything when chatting with me, I am pretty open to a certain level. Anyways, it's nice to join and hope to be active here. ^^ <3  

Nightstar Draconia

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:31 pm
Hey. I'm Pseudo and joined the guild for the obvious interest and to hopefully befriend others.

Some of my favorite series are Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda. I have been slowly getting Shin Megami Tensei as well lately and could easily see that as among favorites.

I have a 3DS and Wii. I'm waiting for more games of interest till I save for a Wii U.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:35 pm
Hi my name is Anthony.I will be 18 soon >.<.I play games since the snes.
I have a 3ds so if anyone would like to play animal crossing or luigi's mansion this is my friend code 1977-0475-0256
Xiel

TheXiel

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cerui

Newbie Noob

2,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 pm
Hello! I'm Cerui (well, er, that's not my real name) and I'm new here. biggrin

I, er, really like Nintendo. I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and The Last Story, which are both very fun. And I'm, surprisingly, very excited for Pokemon X and Y.

So, yup. .-. Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:13 pm
Hullo ladies & gents! I just recently joined and figured to go with this introduction thing.

Uh basics would be I'm Hollie, 21 years old, Nintendo was my first & still favorite game system. My pikachu 3DS is probably the greatest gift I have ever gotten in my life! I play a lot of a Zelda, Pokemon, and Mario (you know, world/party/kart/what ever else he gets into) games. There's a lot of other games I play too of course.

I posted my Friend Code in the Friend Code thread if you're interested in adding me heart  

Fruitpip

Vermillion-Acorn

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:02 pm
Well, I've already posted around everywhere else so you already know some things about me... but here's my life story anyway!

I'm Christy. I'm 21 years old, work at a grocery store (YAAAY! gonk ), and I obviously love Nintendo. I have an awesome boyfriend who shares my gaming interests, and I've come here in search of new friends (my brothers, boyfriend and his friends are the ONLY PEOPLE I know who like Nintendo!) I'm generally a really quiet person and it's hard for me to make friends; I'm a difficult person, hence why I have to come to the internet for friends. xd Aside from gaming, I like texting, listening to music, shopping, eating and cooking food, and sleeping!

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff