Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:44 pm

(Lol. Need Cybering Plz call! XDDDDDDDD) rofl
(Lenon, don't tell me you haven't been training noobs on how to rp, huh?)

Mifune opened his eyes again, and his smile faded as the wind did. He sighed and walked over to his stuff, and put on his coat. As he slung the swords over his shoulder, he looked to the main gate. "Hmm... It seems to be starting up again..."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:45 pm

From the black darkness of the metal came now four of the Vanguard that showed his face earlier. Each had a different metallic weapon on his person: The one to the far left had a Axe, the one to the center left had Twin Tonfas, the one in the center right had a Spear, and the one to the far right had the sword that the first one had we he appeared. They all seemed to recognize the Metal Gate that Mikyo created for the village long ago and started to point and whisper to eachother about its secrets that the village still hadn't learned.

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Mifune approached the gate, watching the swirling mass of darkness. He spit to the side, then shifted his toothpick around. "I just can't get over it. How much I hate the sight of that disgusting thing... Get rid of it."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:59 pm

Akane glanced once more at the metal surrounding her. Instantly, she was reminded of her 'lover', Mikyo. Her heart did not tear as it did long ago when she was informed of his sudden passing, but she did seem unemotional.

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:10 pm

Kit had appeared ontop of the gates. "Maore huh?" Jumping down to meet them in either battle or conversation. Which ever happend Kit would not back away. He stepped until he was a good distance from the gates. But still far enough to see any oncoming attacks from these metal aromored men. "May i ask what you are doing?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Jejeje lets pull some pranks

Whats going on here??

Anhellsin

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Akane turned her attention to the man who answered, "May I ask what are you doing here?" Who was he talking to? Her?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Kit looked at the four metalic looking men. "Hello can i get an answer. If we could i wish to talk this out. Senseless violence doesnt solve anything." He slid his hands in his pockets awaiting a reply.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:28 pm

The Four stood in silence, looking apon the metallic gates of the cloud village, not wanting to go anywhere near them.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 pm

Kit sighed and layed down his weapons. "Okay as you can see i am completly unarmed. He walked over to the metalic men and looked at them. "May we speak?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Anhellsin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Anhellsin ask politely:can you tell me what are you guys doing here and want you want??

Anhellsin looks them in the eye.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:33 pm

It seemed like this man didn't know she was part of the Cloud. Heh, ironic if she compared this to her past. Smirking, Akane walked past the man without any headband shown on herself and continued to walk through the gates.

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Anhellsin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Akane can you explain whats happening here??
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:42 pm

((lol She's not even part of the Cloud yet. Hehe. She just came back from her 'journey'))

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Anhellsin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:43 pm

((ohhhhhhhhhh sorry i was gone on a jorney to so i dondt know much about the new ninjas))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games