Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 pm
After Lilli had emerged from the bathroom to wash her face, Klaash faintly ran his fingertips along her scratches, barely grazing them. Klaash nodded, taking into mind that it was another Vampire that hurt her. "You're still sure you're okay...?" He looked rather concerned still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 am
Tuesday's gaze returned to Chiharu, studying her face.
So thats what you really think of me? He thought to her, playful.

Bou sighed.
"I know. But she keeps on staring over here. I'm sure you've noticed." She said, resting her head on his chest. She played with his fingers.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:17 am
Lilli nodded.
"I'm okay, really." Lilli said, smiling softly.
Klaash still seemed shocked that she was okay.
She didn't blame him for as much blood that was on her face.

Lilli looked deeply into his dark eyes.
She felt so distant from him.
"Klaash," Lilli said, wrapping her arms around him.
"I miss you. Terribly." She said, her voice soft.

[Heya.. I think I hafta go.. Sorry it took me so long to post.. I was doing the dishes.. razz ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:24 am
Chiharu shook her head, laughing to herself.
So you can read my mind. She thought, rolling her eyes.
Not really. Actually, I find you quite attractive. My friends are too 'oh my goodness!' about guys. I'm more mellow. Chiharu thought to him.
--

"Yeah, I've noticed. But it's nothing. Really." Kyoiya said. He relaxed his fingers so Bou could move them more easily.

[ sweatdrop Eh.. I g2g sorry.. bye.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:31 am
Tuesday felt a pang of jealousy at Lilli's emotions and actions. He wished that she felt that way about him, like she was in love with him. His face contorted into a mask of regret and jealousy. He fumbled with his fingers, looking away from Chiharu.
You know, that Miyuki girl likes you. Why not go over and talk to her? Kiryuu hissed. Tuesday smiled grimly. He would do no more than talk. That was it.
"Hey I'll be right back, okay?" He asked, they nodded. He got up and strode over to Miyuki and Chiharu. He smiled down at them.
"Hello." He said pleasantly. Miyuki blushed at him. Then she saw his chest.
"My god what happened!" She asked, gesturing for him to sit down. He did so, sitting between her and Chiharu.
"I, uh, ran into a couple of new vampires outisde, hunting." He said casually. Miyuki's hand lingered over his chest.
"May I?" She asked for permission, blushing. He nodded. She traced the scratches, they stung him. Miyuki was still, pathetically, human. Her hand lifted from his chest, she blushed harder.
"I love it when you blush, it smells so good, the blood rushing to your cheeks." He said. It only made her redder. Their faces were close.
"I hear you have a liking for my friend, Kyoiya." He turned to Chiharu. Miyuki fumed in jealousy, that she wasn't getting his attention.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:29 am
Klaash blinked, his tense body relaxed. He also wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. "I do too." He added, his nose took in her scent. How it teased him.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:33 pm
Tuesday's body froze. He heard Klaash. It was like his thoughts were screaming at him, teasing him.
Anger rose in his chest, his hands clenched into fists. How Klaash wanted her. Just like the first time. How Tuesday never got to stay with her, be her first.
UGH HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO HER?!?! HE'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE THE NEXT SECOND TO GO BACK TO MELANNI. How could he just use them like that?! Going back and forth between them! His thoughts raged about, just as Kiryuu would, but this time Kiryuu wasn't controlling him.
Miyuki placed her hand on his shoulder, her chin resting on his other shoulder.
"Takeru...? Are you okay?" She asked, scared. He actually, for once, looked like a true vampire. Her instincts told her to run away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:48 pm
Chiharu noticed the scratches, as well as Miyuki. She made such a big deal about it.
Chiharu tried not to laugh.
Chiharu herself, was vampire. Most of her friends were human.
They had no idea how many vampires you run into at at when hunting.

"I love it when you blush, it smells so good, the blood rushing to your cheeks." Tuesday said. Only making Miyuki. Their faces were close.
"I hear you have a liking for my friend, Kyoiya." He turned to Chiharu.
Chiharu nodded.
"I thought it was more obvious. He did kiss me. You know that." Chiharu said.
"It just pisses me off that I didn't know he already had that he already had a girlfriend, Bou."
Chiharu noticed Tuesday was getting tense, like he was angry.
She watched him, making sure Miyuki was going to be alright around him.
"Are you okay?" Chiharu asked, defensively.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:07 pm
Tuesday quickly got up, adverting his eyes away from him.
"I-I'm sorry...I'll be back soon okay? I have some...Business to attend to." Tuesday said and quickly strode back, out the door. He ran as fast as he could, to the place where Lilli and him ran into the new vamires. Fortunately, they were still there. The male had gotten up, warily walking to the female.
"You." Tuesday demanded, Shou looked behind him. He muttered something incomprehendable. Tuesday broke into a fast walk, when he got to him, he gave him a sharp upper punch to the jaw. He fell backwards, then lunged at Tuesday, Tuesday fell back, a rock jamming into his shoulder. Making him bleed. Shou's eyes went crazy with thirst, his teeth just inches away from Tuesday's face. Tuesday pushed him off with his feet, kicking him in the stomach.
A deep, ravenous snarl came from his chest, his lip curled up, exposing his bright teeth, his fangs were protruded. He straddled Shou, then leaned inward, trying to get a good shot of his neck. Shou's teeth grazed his face, dragging down to his collarbone. He bled more. Now Tuesday had various scratches and cuts all over his chest. Shou's teeth sunk into his skin quickly, but Tuesday ripped his head away, making a large gash in his neck.
Finally he had enough. Tuesday carefully held Shou's face away from his and inclined his head. His fangs penetrated his skin, cutting into his jugular. After a while all of Shou's struggling stopped, leaving him completely still. Tuesday stood up and left before giving him a sharp kick to the ribs. He walked solemnly back to the manor.

When he got back he excused himself to the bathroom quickly to get cleaned up and put on a shirt, though his blood seeped through. He walked back to Chiharu and Miyuki. Miyuki welcomed him generously, he could've sworn that two buttons were undone on her blouse since he had last seen her.
"Hello." He said again, sitting close to Miyuki. She rested her head on his shoulder, smiling sweetly to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:10 pm
Lilli smiled. Her arms held him around his waist.
She inahled deeply, taking in his sweet scent as well.
"It's so hard because after you leave... I'll feel so alone. And you'll just go back to Melanni.." Lilli said, she kissed him softly on the lips.
"Nothing seems to be going right anymore." Lilli said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:14 pm
Miyuki noticed that he had gotten more cuts. The blood seeped through his shirt.
"Tuesday! What happened!" She kissed his face where Shou's fangs had gotten him. He laughed, it sounded empty.
"I got into a fight." He said, quickly, leaving out any details. He turned his head to look at her. Her eyes were brilliant green. She had medium black hair and a thin figure. Attractive. He kissed her on the nose. She blushed red and giggled. Then turned to Chiharu.
"Yes. You've been thinking about it all day. I can relate to how you feel towards Bou. It's not her fault that she's with him, but the feeling of jealousy is so overpowering." He said, replying to her previous question.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:21 pm
Chiharu rolled her eyes at how Miyuki was practically drooling over him.
She laughed slightly, noticing what Tuesday had when he glanced at her chest.
Miyuki had unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her shirt.
Chiharu shook her head, laughing softly.
"Wow Miyuki.." She said.
"You're such a flirt." She said sarcastically. Her friends always teased her for flirting so much.
Chiharu, who was sitting on the opposite side of the table walked around, and stood next to Tuesday. She climbed onto his lap, her legs on either side of him.
She leaned in close, kissing his neck.
Miyuki looked astonished.
Chiharu smiled smugly.
"Jealousy is.. quite.. overpowering.." Chiharu said between kisses.
Her lips moved up from his neck to his ear, down his jaw line and then met his lips.
Miyuki looked pissed. "Chiharu-chan.." She whined.
Chiharu pulled away still sitting on his lap.
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Chiharu said, smiling.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:34 pm
"I'm sorry I can't fix that." He said with remorse in his voice. His eyes were closed, he didn't want to open them. "But I'm here right now, so why don't we live in the moment. Because I know we can't be like this in the future. I know I'm a coward, but I don't want Tsshyeiah to lash out on you like she does me. You don't need any more grief." He laughed lightly, already imagining Tsshyeiah screaming at him. He knew Melanni wouldn't rat out on him, but he could see somehow that Lusain would find out, and he'd tell Tsshyeiah. She'd storm in, maybe with Esloleiar, maybe not. Not. She'd burst in, regardless, infuriated. Maybe he'd taste some of her wrath like he did several years ago. The reason he door had a burn mark. Her fire. She was blessed with the Vampiric manipulation of fire, it seemed to suit her well. From her personality to her hair color, she seemed to be a being of fire that never burned out. Always a ravenous blaze waiting for something to devor in its sizzling reach.

He had almost forgotten that he had any control over ice. It seemed to distant every since his demon left him. He knew he still had some control, but not much. In his mind that very moment, he decided he'd need to train if he ever wanted to stick up for himself. So engulfed by his own emotions was he that Klaash didn't even notice that his body started to form ice crystals that emerged from his pores, like sweat. The room seemed to grow steadily colder, slowly being covered in frost.

[[ Read the front page, he has ice powers! biggrin ]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Tuesday smiled against Chiharu's lips. The kiss ended too soon. He could almost feel the jealousy radiating from Miyuki's body.
"Oh come on Chiharu, play fair." He said, teasing. His eyes showed lust, but deeper you could see rage and betrayal.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:09 pm
Lilli rested her head against his chest. Lilli could feel the entire room growing colder, Klaash as well.
She looked to his arms. They looked frosted.. like a window on a freezing morning. It was all over his body.
"I know, I'm trying to think of now; instead of what might happen or when you leave." Lilli said.
She looked up at him. The tiny crystals covered his face, making it look white.
"How does that happen? Well Obviously you can control ice.. but why tiny ice crystals?" Lilli asked. Her breath came out, visible, because of the cold.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games