Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:43 pm

(That statement was arbitrary of any person.)
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Kage-Taisen Twilight
(That statement was arbitrary of any person.)

( But in the context it was introduced, when you're making that statement to a PERSON it can usually be seen that you are calling THAT PERSON what is stated. )

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:08 pm

[when you make statements such as yours, you give the opportunity to be construed as you being one. Also, when you claim disgust at some else's self confidence, all it really shows is a pure and utter lack of your own.]
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:22 pm

TsukuyomiYue
[when you make statements such as yours, you give the opportunity to be construed as you being one. Also, when you claim disgust at some else's self comfindence, all it really shows is a pure and utter lack of your own.]

( The confidence statement was completely irrelevant. )

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Nurren Pamuk
TsukuyomiYue
[when you make statements such as yours, you give the opportunity to be construed as you being one. Also, when you claim disgust at some else's self comfindence, all it really shows is a pure and utter lack of your own.]

( The confidence statement was completely irrelevant. )

[when you're so quick to assume, it shows it clearly. Take more stock in yourself and you wouldn't feel like your so targeted.]
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:29 pm

( Forget it. You've completely drawn the fun out of the thread. I'll happily leave now, followed by Derrick, but will leave at more ease having said "******** yourself." So yeah. )

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Nurren Pamuk
( Forget it. You've completely drawn the fun out of the thread. I'll happily leave now, followed by Derrick, but will leave at more ease having said "******** yourself." So yeah. )

[we're all still having fun but when you get of your high horse and join the rest of us, we'll still be here and my mate does that for me, thanks.]
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:50 pm

TsukuyomiYue
Nurren Pamuk

[we're all still having fun but when you get of your high horse and join the rest of us, we'll still be here and my mate does that for me, thanks.]

( Which one? )

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:57 pm

[the only one who has that title, and not an online game or do you not know what that's like? You say mate and mean lovers; I say it as it is, one and only.]
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Eyes widen at Nurren's statement. (Now you're just being defensive, but respectfully to an ironic statement.)

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Eyes widen at Nurren's statement. (Now you're just being defensive, but respectfully to an ironic statement.)

[it's what happens when children throw tantrums.]
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:02 pm

TsukuyomiYue
Kage-Taisen Twilight

( I'm throwin' a tantrum, let me tell ya. )

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm

TsukuyomiYue
Nurren Pamuk

((YOU guys are having fun making the entire place EXTREMELY uncomfortable for Nurren and I with your over-inflated ego, your ganging up on Nurren, and your all-around whoreishness. Yeah it's a word now. This thread used to be fun. It really did.. Even when you were in it. But now, you can't even look at yourself and say, "Yeah, that was pretty conceited of me. You're right." Hell, I bet you'd NEVER admit that I or Nurren are right. Know why?.. You've got some kind of bullshit problem with us. Why him? He finds your flaws that you don't want to admit to. Why me? I'm the one that sticks with him. Goodbye, you egotistical whore. Go ahead and respond. I'm walking away, never taking another look at this thread that been s**t all over by you.))
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Nurren Pamuk
TsukuyomiYue
Kage-Taisen Twilight

( I'm throwin' a tantrum, let me tell ya. )

[aww, is Nurren getting cranky? sounds like Derrick needs to put his kitten down for a nap.]

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:08 pm

TsukuyomiYue
[the only one who has that title, and not an online game or do you not know what that's like? You say mate and mean lovers; I say it as it is, one and only.]

( Also, I'm just so fortunate to have both in the same package. Chad x Tyler. ;3 )
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games