Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Zann looked over to Suke, and saw an envelope inside his mouth. He looked interested, and wondered if it was anything to do with Kira. He walked over and crouched down in front of Suke, placing a hand in front of him as a gesture for him to drop his envelope.
Houzan was glad to see Suke again, and immediately flew over onto his head, just like last time.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm

suke backed off with a muffled bark. he knows he wants to play but he has got work to do. like "hint hint" game or whatever kira told him to do.

FLASHBACK

"suke, you cant let anyone have it unless you really really really think they deserve it ok? and you get what i mean... you'll get a pretty big reward when you come home empty handed after a long while.." "Arf Arf.."

edit: suke looked up at houzan and gave him a look to tell him that he has work to do. he'll play later. he wanders around, waiting for the fun to start.

I~kira~kira~I

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Kiyoshi appeared out of the ground near Suke. He smiled and looked at the pup. "Hey Suke, you look like you wanna play. So up for a game?" He asked after receiving some info on Suke.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 pm

*brile walked onto the field and sat on a rock at the side then observed like he normally would*

brileone

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 pm

suke made another muffled bark and rushed out of the training grounds. he felt like going to a place that smells really good all the time. the envelope still hangs in his mouth, waiting to be taken.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Kiyoshi laughed a little. "See spot run." Kiyoshi then chased after the dog having an idea where he was going.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:17 pm

Zann then hurried over to the cafe, he could guess what Suke had in his mouth. In a gust of wind he disappeared from the training grounds, Houzan as well.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:10 pm

Daisuke came back to the grounds chasing after Suke.

D a i j b

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 pm

Kiyoshi appeared there in a flash of lightning, the earth under him was burned for the electricty coming off him, then he scanned the area for the dog.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Daisuke activated his Hyouton Eyes stage 3. He looked around for the dog as well.

"We lost Zann for a bit."

D a i j b

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 pm

suke now sits in the middle of the training grounds with the envelope in his mouth. now suke is waiting for them to come at him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 pm

(Dang level 3 dude it just a dog XD)

Kiyoshi turned and saw Suke. "It end's here Suke." Kiyoshi made a new series of seals and slammed his hands on the ground. "Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld) " With that the ground under Suke began to get soft as it turned into a deep and dark swamp.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 pm

Kaze bushin no jutsu!

Multi Daisukes appear around Suke. Hopefully he was confused.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games