Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:13 pm
xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx
Theres nothing wrong with being hyper its fun, i was hyper earlier today ( damn jolt cola's lol ) but not any more now im tired and sore lol.

Dude, don't even talk about sore right now.. please u.u My wrist and my knee are like gonk gonk gonk after getting messed up playing soccer. *sigh* Anyways, did you guys manage to think up a name for our team?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:14 pm
haha, yes hyper is a blast but you have to settle down sometime  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Reenxjay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:16 pm
Are there going to be healers at your party? If people are going to freeze up and faint you may need some. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:17 pm
Nope.  

Immolatus

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:17 pm
Don Killuminati
xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx
Theres nothing wrong with being hyper its fun, i was hyper earlier today ( damn jolt cola's lol ) but not any more now im tired and sore lol.

Dude, don't even talk about sore right now.. please u.u My wrist and my knee are like gonk gonk gonk after getting messed up playing soccer. *sigh* Anyways, did you guys manage to think up a name for our team?

Hey i bet im more sore then you bud i biked atleast 100 km today and wiped out twice ( first time i was too busy staring at a fine girl in a bikini while leaving the beach to go onto the road and almost got hit by a car, and second i was tired so i wasnt paying attention and hit a big bump at the side of the road ) and no as far as i know we havent i can list a few we through around though: Lucheiah, Omnipotent, Knights of the Black Rose, uhm cant think of any more we through around alot though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:19 pm
*Twiddles his thumbs* . . . I can't wait for the tourny to start . . .  

Senquis

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:21 pm
*walks in* ^_^ *waves*

Hey guys, hows it hangin?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:21 pm
Yes well Daz with an attitude like that girls will probably give you a zero, we don't like guys who feel sorry for themselves, at least all the girls I know dont.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:22 pm
Wow, looks like everyone had their daily activities today.... Soccer, and Biking... Well I played with throwing knives, thats about it.... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:23 pm
@Susie: Limp and swinging o_O;;  

Senquis

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:24 pm
SUZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps and tackles her, hugging her fiercly*

OoO theres going to be a sleepover and little joy is going to be the star of it and Joy and me and you can enter the tourny together if you agree to join our team and we need a name and Im so glad to see you and little joy misses you and wants to see her god mother and the house in the jungle is finished and hyou can move in and Joy is alive again and we're all very happy and hows uwasa and I cant wait for the party and I really need to take a breath.

*takes and deep breath and climbs off suzie to let her get up.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:25 pm
Well i never got a chance to take my throwing knived otu today i was either at the beach or biking to or fro from it all day.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:29 pm
Immolatus
Wow, looks like everyone had their daily activities today.... Soccer, and Biking... Well I played with throwing knives, thats about it.... xd

Y'know.. if we combined all three of those, we'd have like.. a majorly cool daily activity. Soccer biking throwing knives!! =D Eh?! Eh..? What do you say..? smile It'd be cool, huh..? No...? No.... sweatdrop

Heya, Susie. It's hanging just fine =D  
I wasn't trying to get rank. That And I don't feel sorry for my self I just never thought much of myself.  

Reenxjay

XColdXHeartX

O.o;; Woah... You should get that checked out man... X3

GAH!!! *ish tackled by Celeste* W0000!!! Haha! Thats awesome! Yes, i shall join your guys' team! ^_^!!! Yes.. O.o;; breath.. Hah XD

I havent talked to Uwasa in a long time.. I dont really know whats going on.. Hmph.. v.v *sigh* Oh well... poo...

And yesh, im roleplaying with you and joy right now. whee  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games