Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Makira giggled a bit when she was lifted. She kept her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips attached to his.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:18 pm
KoTari went to the bed and flopped down on his back, still holding Makira to him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Makira crouched over him and slid her hand up his shirt and started rubbing his chest.

[[time skip?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:29 pm
(Yup)

KoTari panted heavily as Makira collapsed on top of him. He gathered up the last of his strength to hug her, "You're amazing," He gasped.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:34 pm
Makira grinned. "Of course I am." She said and then giggled. "But you are too..." She told him, also panting heavily.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:39 pm
KoTari nuzzled her cheek with his, "Get some rest okay?" He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 pm
Makira nodded and then closed her eyes. She felt tired anyways, so rest was going to be good for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:15 am
GimmeHug
(( aww~ okie~ ^^ ))

Yume looked at the pixie, then closed her eyes again "Please please please!" she held both her hands. The wings dissapeared then like they were never there. Yume open her eyes, she felt little dizzy as hearing something is trying to open the door.

((sorry for not posting for a while.. >_< ))

Shin looked at Yume as she was feeling a bit dizzy, then the door quickly opened. Two big guys who looked like ogres or something went towards them, and Shin quickly put Yume on the other bed a bit gently, and whispered, "Sorry." he turned to the ogre and quickly held both of its hands, then as the other ogre ran towards Yume he threw the ogre he was holding towards the other. He shook his hands, feeling a bit uneasy first, since he hasn't done that in a long time. The ogre he threw broke its neck as it fell, and the other ogre stood up groggily, going to Shin. He took the ogre's head and smashed it on his knee. He let out his anger with it, since it disturbed him and Yume. He took Yume by the hand, not noticing his hands were dirty. "We have to get out of here," he said, quickly carrying her and then running out fast towards the outside of the inn to the forest. He kicked everything that was on his way, and when he reached outside, the forest he shook Yume up a bit. "You okay?" he asked, "sorry if it's a rough ride." he added.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 am
((its ok ! i was worried about you Dx are you ok?? ))

Yume closed her eyes when the two ogres got in, she felt Shin put her slowly on the bed and open her eyes fast "Shin! carefull!" she said scardly. She watched how Shin fight amazedly. When he took her hand and run she felt she were about to fell as Shin picked her up and carried her she blushed.
"Ah! no no! its ok!" she rushed to answer him "Its all my fault.." she said sadly and looked at him "Are you ok..?" she asked slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:04 am
((no i'm fine, i'm just a bit busy with school ^^;; ))

"No it's fine," Shin said to Yume, holding her cheek, "I'm fine, as long as you are." he said, smiling at her. Then, he quickly turned again and heard a commotion in front of the inn. "Let's get out of here," he said, "This place... Is too cold. And not just in the temperature." he added.

((btw, where do you want to rp next? Shin and Yume don't like being in Dethan. xPP ))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:15 am
Yume noded "I bet it will be the best.." she said and looked away, still little red.

((not so sure o.o lets search ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:42 am
KoTari purred as he fell asleep.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:47 am
((okay biggrin ))

Shin carried Yume again and climbed the trees, in order to be safe from the creatures. He checked the tree that he climbed, and there was no creatures there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:48 am
Makira hugged him close as she slept.  

Bullet_Ber

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 am
"Wah!" Yume looked down and held Shin tight "i wanna get out from this place.." she wishpered scardly and closed her eyes.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games