Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:16 pm
The man, confused yet slightly unphased, turns to Plague. "What just happened?"

Plague looks at Winter. "Well, when the infection inside of her didn't take her over, it grew a conciousness like mine. When it doesn't want her to do something it causes her slot of pain. Harmless though."

The man turns towards Winter. "Ah, now that is simply magnificent. That I can use."

Plague realizes that he may have hurt her a bit too much, stimulates her mental functions. "Now wake up. Don't lie on the floor like that. I told you it might take a while. He doesn't use magic and all of his equipment is over a thousand years old. Now get up and introduce yourself to Father.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:22 pm
A tear rolled down Winter's face. She couldn't feel anything anymore after an attack like that. She closed her eyes and sobbed, burying her face in her arms. Her shoulders trembled a little.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:36 pm
"Your senses should come back...but let this be a lesson to you! I am in control! Anything you do that I don't want you to do I will punish you for it." Plague begins a scan of Winters body just to make sure.

The man is observing the robotic carcas. "So how long was I out? This kind of deterioration does not happen overnight." The man turns to Plague.

Plague looks at the man. "Well..by my calculation, you know, cause I was awake the entire time, it was a little over a thousand years."

The man slides his hair through his hair. "Over a thousand huh..." he looks at the robot. "The test was for five hundred...I'm lucky the thing was still working or I would have been dead......" The man looks at Plague, an extremely puzzled look on his face. "....Why the heck are you glowing!?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:39 pm
Winter continued to sob quietly into her arms on the floor, "Daddy..." She said quietly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:59 pm
"Glowworms." Plague replies.

"Ah" the man looks over at Winter. "Oh what a mess..it's not going to die is it? I don't want to loose the sample."

Plague sees no damage to Winters system. "Oh get up. Your fathers not here, and it looks like he's not coming. But you'll always have us. We have not abandoned you. Even Father won't abandon you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:03 pm
Winter sat up slowly. She looked incredibly depressed. Her shoulder's trembled still and tears ran down her face freely.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:22 pm
Plague sees Winter crying and goes over to her. "Now now, don't cry. He said he didn't have the tech, but he hasn't seen what's upstairs."

The man didn't hear the conversation. He was more interested in the wires and lighting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:25 pm
Winter glared at him. They knew damn well that it was already too late for her. All that pain and work for nothing...
She numbly climbed to her feet, no longer looking at any of them anymore. Her eyes seemed a little empty of soul even though tears were still falling down her face.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:10 am
The man turns back to Plague and Winter. "Well it looks like the lights aren't working. I don't think the power is running. The sun generator must have stopped working. The river generator isn't powerfull enough to run the whole lab. Lyra must have routed all of the energy to the Ice chamber after the sun generator stopped running..." The man walks to the door of the room. He turns back towards Plague and Winter. "There's nothing here for us right now. It will take years to get this place running again. and personally I don't like living in the dark."

Plague turns towards the man. "But can't we at least run the power to the lights?"

"No, the wiring has corroded from sitting to long with no use. I'm lucky the chamber was still working after the Karakuri died." The man looks back out into the hallway. "I cannot see in the dark. Plague get over here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:12 am
Winter started walking towards the exit of the hidden lab, after them. She didn't need light since she was using her wind powers to kind of feel her way through.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:59 am
emotion_awesome Plague and the man walk down the hall to the levatationary platform. Both get on.

Plague turns to the man, "Is there anything you would like to recover?"

The man wrinkles his brow and rubs his chin. "No. anything I would want is either too old or too heavy. And I want to get out of the dark. So take us up."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:59 am
Winter stood there quietly, not looking at any of them anymore.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 am
Plague gives the man a somewhat sad look. "What about Lyra?"

the man shakes his head. "There's no way to move her, she's just too big. Plus we need all of her to work. I doubt she is still functional after all these years."

(where is Winter right now? I'm a little confused)  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:36 am
Winter remained silent.

(next to them)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 am
"The man looked up. Then looked at Plague. "Any time now Plague."

"oh, yes of course." Plague pulls them up to the first level.

(Ty ^-^)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games