Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Keliah rolled her eyes. "Whatever" she said non chalantly as she strolled inside of the bulb. She felt as if she had nobody really. She sighed. She had no best friend, her mother wasn't there....she winced.

Jean landed in Shale to see Marcove. Her long white hair looked as if it was the moonlight itself. She looked at Marcove. "Shale..." she said quietly.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 pm

"Just when I was beginning to miss you." Marcove said without turning around. He could feel the breeze behind him blocked and her immense amount of aura blocked everyone else but his children's. "Have you seen how powerful both are kids are becoming. To say the least, I'm proud. What say you Jean?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Jean looked at him. "I know what's going to happen, so in a way, yes I am proud that they will be able ot hold their own" she said. "...on the other hand...Kessaris is following in your footsteps" she said. She looked away. "I dont want that to happen, and he's only 15, are you sure that he'll be able to handle this challenge?" she asked. "I mean we were older than that, and looked what happened to you...look at me!!!" she exclaimed as she pointed to herself.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 pm

The wind blows scrapes the dead, dry ground kicking sand at him. It pelts him, but her words are more important. "What do you mean following in my footsteps?" Marcove asks, only looking at her over his shoulder. "So far the only challenge is staying on top of things. He's still a kid, your right, but if we tell him that, he'll stop being for him. We should let him be for now. The next time I see him, I'll give him Shale. The mess made me forget to do so."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Kendal had only herd part of what Rydia had said. He opened a portal to Alloy for Ricky and sent him home. Kendal then turned to Rydia "What did you say...thats not possible your only a kid yourself" He said. He didn't mean to enter into someone else's conversation but he felt he should know what was going on.

Ricky sighed as he walked out onto a balcony in his Alloy home. He had herd someone yelling somthing so he stopped them. They informed him of someone being near the cannon and they needed Kendal and since Kendal hadn't returned he decided to investigate himself. He soon came upon Plauge, Leon, and someone who he hadn't met before he glared at them "Who are you and what are the three of you doing here" He said.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Jean rubs her head. She sighed. She then looked at him. "This isnt how things should be Marcove..." she said. "Im sayin that his power and neglegance will be his downfall...I know why Serenity keeps appearing...it's because like ourselves who was the center of attention...you were Marcove...and now who's receiving all the attention...Kessaris. We have two children, not one" She said. "I've traveled this world and the universe over a thousand times, and what I'm seeing is a big circle,things repeating, constantly" she said to him.

Rydia turned towards Kendal. "Well, it's very hard to explain Kendal...I had children at a fairly young age,I'm only a few years older than Nephilis...or i was. The day of the meteor shower I was killed. So the forces of the universe created a new body for me Im a reincarnate" she said. "Ricky is my daughter's son" she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm

"The center of attention?" Marcove said with a half turn. "I doubt that Kessaris is the center of attention, besides, Keliah and Kessaris are one in the same. They both receive equal attention. Kess just hardly ever leaves us whereas Keliah does. But the power situation...that is a good point." Marcove said placing his fingers beneath his chin to think. "He knows better than to be neglegent about his boundaries I'm sure, but if it seems he isn't I'll be the first to step in."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Jean looks away. Marcove never understood. She walked a few paces away. "....yea...." she said as the wind rustled. She said nothing else,flying on top of the bulb looking out into the horizon.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Kendal frowned he was afraid he was going to hear somthing like that "Well....what happened to his parents" He asked. He had the feeling he could guess but he still wanted to know. "...I mean they didn't just abandon him did they" He asked.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Rydia looked at Kendal. "I cant tell you, I honestly dont know...my guesses are that they died, or they gave him away to give him a better life" she said. "I'm sorry if I cant give you anymore" she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Kendal looked at her "No it's fine...to be honest I always wanted to know more about his family since I never knew mine" He said. He looked down "but I want him to meet his family like I never could..." He said. He looked at her "If you and Nephilis wouldn't mind I would like Ricky to spend some time with the two of you and het to know the both of you better" He said. He lookeddirectly into her eyes sadness obviously showing in them "but there is one thing though...I want him to spend time with both of you and get to know you but please don't take him from me compleatl he is like a son to me" He said.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:57 am

Lunia looked at Tenshi and placed her arm up, trying to do what he said. She kept trying, but it seemed useless, Lunia shook her head in dispair and let out a moan. "I-i-i can't...." She said, before dropping to the ground, unconcious, the pain and trying was to hard for her. Her arm slowly but surely calmed down again within the nect hour. Her limp body just lay there, motionless. But she was breathing.

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:26 am

Rydi listened to Kendal's request. She sighed. She then looked into his sadened eyes. "I do not mind him coming and spending time with us" she said. "We'll even help him train more, and show him the ways of a true hydron" she said. "...but I would never dream of taking him away from you Kendal, you are his father, you've raised him this long" she said to him, "and I commend you for that, thank you" she said hugging Kendal.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:25 am

Kendal smiled and even felt a tear roll down his face in releif "Thanks" He said. He let her go "but now I should be going I think I've spent too long away from Alloy" He said. He turned and opened a portal and left.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Leon and Fayte turned to see Ricky. " What? We can't have innocent people here! Leon get him out of here! " Fayte said as he shot another pulse towards The Guildmaster who matched it with his own blast.

Leon ran towards Ricky and used his swords to place up a shield like barrier between them and the Guildmaster. " Come on kid you have to leave now or you imght die. " Leon said as he looked down at Ricky.

The Guildmaster laughed as he saw the child. " Well now it looks like you two have been busy you have resorted to getting children envolved in our affairs. " He said as he shot a stream of black needles at Fayte, who leapt over then and then shot a pulse towards them slamming the needles into the ground.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games