Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:48 pm
tiny14xx

Tearrun

Keiko_1357

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The doctor shook his head as happily as he could despite the twitching smile on his face. "I am desperately wanting to perform the action of experimenting!!!" he said as quietly as possible, which wasn't that quiet in general. At this time he had his hands away from the fork and clenched his fists against his light blue hair, hoping the sharp pain of pulling his own hair would distract him long enough to calm down.
Hearing the bell hanging of the door chime a second time, Decius happily turned his head to see a young man walk in and get some ice cream. The doctor let out what might've been a whimper and turned back to his table, staring at the fork protruding from the table with twitchy red eyes. The more people around him, the less control he had over his fragile (in)sanity.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm
π•Ώπ–žπ–‘π–Šπ–— 𝕹.
"I hate that everytime I let you in...."
User Image
"...you crush my heart to pieces..."
↓╔══════════════════════════╗↓

Tyler pops another donut into his mouth with a smile, his attention turning to the front when his order is ready. He gets up ad takes his cappachino and vanilla chai tea, grabbing some sugars and a straw to stir before sitting back down, popping yet another donut into his mouth before chasing is down with some hot cappachino, his eyes lightening up.
"Its so yummy..."

↑ β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β†‘
"...and burn it to the ground."
βœ₯☸βœ₯
{Location: Cafe}
{Thoughts: 'Delicious!'}
{Mood: Happy}
β†’β†’βœšβ†β†
{{Ooc: }}
βœ₯☸βœ₯
His Theme
User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Naomi Satsuna

A Princess

"Try and experiment on me and you'll be this much closer to your death." She said as she drunk her milk. Her ears twitched as she glared towards the doctor. "Yeah I heard ya."

Theme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:47 pm
Tearrun
Awesome nerd

User Image
Oh well I don- Corona was cut off by the cat-like girl ranting angrily at Decius. So it seems she did hear him.. Corona sighed to himself. He turned to face the girl quickly Oh, um I'm sure my friend won't do anything bad! Certainly nothing like that! Corona assured the girl, coughing into his arm again. He cleared his throat before shaking his head and glancing at the girl, then back at Decius.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Naomi Satsuna

A Princess

"Good cause if he tried anything.. I'll kill him where he stands." She said, harshly. She finished her milk before asking for another glass.

Theme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm
tiny14xx

Tearrun

Keiko_1357

A high pitched, almost childish, laugh erupted from the psychopath's throat at such a reply. He looked over at that woman/cat and gave her a shark smile. "Such confidence you are showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he commented before looking back at Corona, his twitching smile widening as his head tilted a perfect ninety degrees. "Er, let us be leaving the area we are currently in, yes??????????????"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:40 pm
Tearrun
Awesome nerd

User Image
Uh, alright Decius. If you want! Corona started before turning back to the girl. Sorry to bother you miss.. Corona turned back to Decius, then. So where to Decius?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:13 pm
Keiko_1357

"A place I am preferring is not available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only be taking me to a place that is not this current area we are at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius nearly cried out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:11 am
Tearrun
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona nodded his head quickly as he drank some more of his Latte. Alright we can leave. Corona stood up out of the booth he and Decius were sitting at.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:52 am

Naomi Satsuna

A Princess

"What a weird person." She said as she finished her second glass of milk. She paid for the two along with a donut. She than headed off back towards the school, avoiding any dogs along the way. *Exits*

Theme

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

A woman sat in a booth near the window. Outside the weather was a rainy, damp, and most of all depressing day. How long has it been since this woman has been to the school she use to consider a penitentiary? About two years. Back then she wan an infamous trouble maker that painted everyone's face red and took great pride in every wrong doing she did. Most people would regret all the mistakes she's made. To be completely honest she didn't regret one thing. Without all the mistakes she's made she wouldn't be the woman she is to this very day. She placed a hand on a scar that was located over her heart. She knew she still had a few bad habits from when she was sixteen but now she's she's an adult she'd make sure not repeat the same mistakes.
A waitress finally came by with a hot cup of tea apologizing for taking such a long time. The woman smiled ever so slightly and gave a short nod with that the waitress left the woman alone once more. While the woman was waiting for her hot tea to cool down she found herself staring at the reflection that the tea showed her. Her face was slightly different from when she was sixteen. She no longer had a rowdy face. Her face was slightly longer and had more of a mature look to it. It was almost surprising how much she reflected her mother's image but even if they looked alike nothing would change their history. Her indigo eyes narrowed to the point where was glaring at her own reflection. This was exactly why she hasn't bother to look in a mirror for quite some time... She didn't want to know what would be looking back at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 am
sassyspark

User Image

❝ T a k a n e S e t s u y a ❞

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ βœ” ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ β”“

Takane rushed into the cafe with her suitcase behind her and ran up to the counter. "One hot chocolate please!" she ordered, surprising the worker behind the cashier but he smiled and nodded while she ran a hand through her unkempt silver hair. She walked over to a booth, already occupied by a woman that was staring intently into her tea and slid into the seat quietly. She swung her feet back and forth patiently waiting for her drink to be brought. Here she was waiting for her daddy to pick her up like he promised, but he was running late today. Well, she'd give it a little more time before calling her mother. "I like tea.." she spoke up with a friendly smile on her face. This was a habit of Takane who just couldn't sit near someone and not say anything.  

macbethsmixtape

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:01 am
FaeryFlavored
User Image

The woman immediately looked up when she heard the young girl speak. She quickly studied the girl before letting any emotion run a across her face. She could tell that the girl must have been a student at Black Rose. She gave a grin to the girl happily saying. "Really? I guess that's something we have in common. Her aura was slightly different from the other students that came here. The silver headed girl's aura was friendly and warm. Something she admired deeply in young people. "Hello, I'm Cat. What may I address you as?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:42 am
sassyspark

User Image

❝ T a k a n e S e t s u y a ❞

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ βœ” ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ β”“

"Takane!" she exclaimed happily. Cat was a pretty name! She was about to open her mouth when a waiter set her hot chocolate in front of her. Immediately, she sipped the beverage, regardless of the steam rising from it and sighed in relief. How she missed being in the cafe surrounded by her family and friends. "Oops, sorry. I haven't had any hot chocolate since I got here. I just came back to the school. What about you Cat? Oh, you don't have to answer. My dad says I talk a lot." She was indeed a chatty person and unfortunately it was boosted by caffeine.  

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Lori sat at the empty table outside of the cafe, occasionally looking at her cell phone's watch. Twelve fifteen. Where was Lock? He said he'd be here? She frowned in her seat and looked around nervously. He was probably still looking for Ethan. Her eyes narrowed then. Ethan Wilhelm, the guy that got to be roommates with Lock. After the doors closed the two became best friends. It didn't take a genius to know what went on between the two, especially with Lock's reputation. Not like it would have lasted between the two anyway. She was the one for Lock, she was sure of it! Today would prove it, too.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games