Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 pm
Hohoho~

Indeed.

But maybe enough people will actually do something this round that we can try to pound the crap out of it properly. =D Because as overpowered as Rednal's spells can be (and that spell of his was way overpowered), I don't think he can do this alone. = w=  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 pm
He couldn't even dream of doing this alone. XD
For one, he would be instantly KO'd by that last spell, and if he were alone, that's Game Over.

And his spells aren't really that powerful, not compared to people on higher levels than him and the Shades themselves...or at least they're not the Earth-shattering Kabooms you make them sound like. Rednal is still 1,000 tiers (Get it? 8D) too early for that. v.v

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Yamiko Enoki

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 pm
Fer srs.

Well since Rednal wants some serious attacks, time for Fenrir's Breath.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm
Despite the Resist Light? = w= Meh. Bummer. Well, 's not like I EVER expect specific defenses to work against a boss, so whatever. XD *Not at all worried about it*

Unfortunately, no, I don't get it. v.v I'm probably missing the reference.

@Yami: Yes, please. Serious attacks ftw. Pound it. And Fusion Raid the @#$% out of it? XD  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:17 pm
It's just a saying. You know, "You're 1,000 years too early to beat me...", yadda yadda. Byakuya Kuchiki was fond of it during the Soul Society Arc, for instance.

And you do realize that Mikaboshi Star is not a Light spell, right? It's a weakness targeting spell that defaults to Light while Breaking Light as a fail-safe if you have no weaknesses. I know I put that in the description...it has nothing to do with your Resistance. Also, to counter your ever-repeated complaint that resistances never work on bosses, you've seen quite plainly that resistances are very handy in this fight. Minori hasn't taken any Light Damage at all, even when she would have been knocked out. Nix reflected Lightning back onto the Shade for Severe Damage, too.

...Do you ever give me credit for these things? XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:21 pm
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

I didn't really understand it as written, no. XD;

I'll totally give you credit, though. o wo b I mean, I sorta have that power now, too, after all.

*Completed idea for last Mei Summon, but waiting for character approval before he spends the time actually making it* ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Mei?
o.o
Mei: Hm? *sips tea*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm
wat? "Sorta have that power, too" ?
....Wat?

Yamiko Enoki

Fashionable Businesswoman

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:25 pm
...I forget character names sometimes. XD *Will tweak*

@Yami: Nuclear Winter is a hybrid Nuclear/Non-Elemental spell. I suppose that in theory, it'll do at least half damage to anything it hits no matter what their Resistances are, unless they're super-hax (like Beldr).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:35 pm
Indeed. Imagine these spells that the Shades use/you inherit from them as FINAL spells in any given RPG.

This is your Omnislash.
Your Blitz Ace, your Seventh Heaven, your Lionheart...your Nova Kaiser, your (insert character's ultimate spell here), and so on. It's meant to pack a Hell of a punch for you, without completely breaking the game for you. They should, indeed, be quite awesome.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 pm
...Is Minori's attack going to be that one the Shade just used? XD; Because that's pretty much completely broken. *Doesn't think so, actually, but is asking just to be sure*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:43 pm
Generally, yeah. Though I won't put down the exact specs of her attack and the subtle changes between it and the Shade's until after the battle. I don't even think I got too specific with Nuclear Winter until after that battle, if I remember correctly.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm
*Scratches chin* I... don't think you did, save for "This attack will BLOW THE CRAP OUT OF YOU" during the fight. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:54 pm
Yeah, I don't think that even needs to be said in this case. If a Shade is charging something...generally, you should expect to hurt. Or be unconscious soon...or both. XD

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 pm
Yup. XD They're Shades. Our deepest, darkest bits, from which we earn our Ultimate Attacks and Ultimate Weapons!

Well, either that or our Fusion Skills are, but whatever. *Doesn't know the limits on those yet*  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games