Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:30 pm
I didn't name them because I wasn't sure if anybody wanted one 'to themself'. If they ended up with a name they didn't like, it would suck.

Voila.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:31 pm
Makes sense to me.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:35 pm
I'd be happy usually, but I'm wondering how much you've had to drink.

whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:38 pm
Half a case of Forst. surprised  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:40 pm
Italian beer, hm? How is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:41 pm
About 30~40 times (give or take a few) better than the States' beer. It's still not as good as German or Irish though. I prefer German beer over Irish, but they're both quite tasty.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:43 pm
States don't have beer. They have flavoured water.

Also... nice... outfit...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:47 pm
Hahahaha, tell that to the labeling companies. exclaim The States might have some terrible tasting beer, but never the less, it will get you intoxicated (if you drink like a case and a half of cans). But only roudy teenagers do that. Most of the adults I know that are still in the States prefer imported beer.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:49 pm
I have to say (I know, female) but I like wine much more than beer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:52 pm
In my experience, gender has no role in prefering wine over beer. I've found that given the right situation it quite clearly doesn't matter. I will choose beer over wine, but if the cards are down - I'll have a glass of water over both anyday. Whether someone prefers beer over wine is completely person specific. I'm sure there are trends which support "men are beer drinkers while women drink wine". But it's alcoholic all the same.

I'm ranting and will stop for this post.

Sorri.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:54 pm
*nods* I'll be leaving... Need to get some sleep.

Good night! (or... morning?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Six in the morning. Arrivederci.  

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:13 am
Bleach is a good anime, though it is still destined to be remembered alongside Dragon Ball Z in the chambers of history.

The last 4 evil armors are known by different names to me. I think that they're Corruption, Venom, Fear, and Illusion.

I've got my character profile for the Bleach RP almost ready!
I'm not focusing on my character's sword as much. I prefer the implementation of Kidou!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:37 am
I happen to love both beer and red wine... only not when mixed. lol I'm an odd person though, since I often prefer the crap Finnish beer in front of for example English proper beer...  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:14 am
You are thinking of the Warlords, not the armor they wear, Yoder. Completely understandable, but while the clothes make the man, the man cannot make the clothes.

Well, he can, but that is splitting hairs.

Bleach is not a bad anime- actually I like it a great deal. Action, but not drawn out months at a time for a ten minute fight. Power, but not everybody has the 'destroy the world' option. As of episode 59, Ichigo has massive power, but still is matched by his opponent, and neither could blow up the Seireitei by themselves.

As for Kidou, I am steering away from that. Too long of a chant to learn. I prefer using my reiatsu (spiritual pressure) to create effects through my partner Aitourensa.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games