Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19315 19316 19317 19318 19319 19320 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:49 pm

@ Kirby:
.... It will take me a while... D:

@ Ota:
Thank you!
I am fine with either of those.
Well.. recently Ed became more acceptable... but whatever. xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:52 pm

*dances*

otawara

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Elemental Draconis
@ Kirby:
.... It will take me a while... D:
I have patience. I shall wait until you find an unacceptable name. <<
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:54 pm

A near naked man, dancing in.... wet stuff...
It is apparent that this man is happy.
I must start one of those boring animal shows!

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:54 pm

otawara
*dances*

*Grabs hands, leads in a tango*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Wantcookie
otawara
*dances*

*Grabs hands, leads in a tango*

*dances with*

@ED~ Go on.

otawara

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:02 pm

I think I understand all too well why in-laws have such a bad rap going against them.

All over a trivial matter, my sister in-law has the audacity to tell her kids (read: my niece and nephew) to stay away from my room and stay away from me, and that she'll beat them if they come near me for any reason.

I know I did a rather silly thing, which was just spit in the kitchen sink this morning after brushing (she rushed me out of the bathroom because everyone else was headed out, as was I), but I hardly think that was any reason to fly off the handle and call me a b***h.

Then she rants about buying paper plates and junk. It's not like I'm diseased! I even try apologizing afterward, but no, she yells, cutting me off, saying "she doesn't talk to nasty people."

...Maybe she shouldn't talk to herself, if that's the case.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:04 pm

TtheHero
I think I understand all too well why in-laws have such a bad rap going against them.

All over a trivial matter, my sister in-law has the audacity to tell her kids (read: my niece and nephew) to stay away from my room and stay away from me, and that she'll beat them if they come near me for any reason.

I know I did a rather silly thing, which was just spit in the kitchen sink this morning after brushing (she rushed me out of the bathroom because everyone else was headed out, as was I), but I hardly think that was any reason to fly off the handle and call me a b***h.

Then she rants about buying paper plates and junk. It's not like I'm diseased! I even try apologizing afterward, but no, she yells, cutting me off, saying "she doesn't talk to nasty people."

You spit.
In the sink.
The sink, where various other forms of bacteria, sugar, protein, lipids, and other chemicals go.
I see no problem here.
This woman is the single bitchiest person on Earth right now.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:04 pm

TtheHero

Sounds terrible...
Damn, T...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Hey there T.
I honestly think that is no reason for her to act like that.
It is a sink after all. >>;

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 pm

And even my brother and mother are displeased that I spit in the kitchen sink... just so nobody would b***h about it, I cleaned out the sink, as long as it helps them sleep at night.

If there is any justice at all in the world, there WILL be retribution.
stressed
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 pm

T, resort to science and mathematics, the ultimate logic.
They can't argue with you when you tell her that your saliva has little to no effect on the sanitation of that sink. No matter what you do, there will always be bacteria in it, because there will always be traces of sugar, fat, and protein for them to feed on. Having rinsed your saliva down the drain is the best you can do.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh hey.

I have to go to a surprise party for my cousin tomorrow.

I totally forgot. <<
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Wantcookie
T, resort to science and mathematics, the ultimate logic.
They can't argue with you when you tell her that your saliva has little to no effect on the sanitation of that sink. No matter what you do, there will always be bacteria in it, because there will always be traces of sugar, fat, and protein for them to feed on. Having rinsed your saliva down the drain is the best you can do.

What Cookie said.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:13 pm

TtheHero

To the weapons shop?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19315 19316 19317 19318 19319 19320 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games