Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Who the hell are all these lil' people saying they are going to kill each other. It's quite funny really. Never heard of silver, or bob, or silent, or dizzle really. I say they all should fight each other battle royale style. winner lives is the prize. Or all of them vs. Susumu when she regains her memory. >.<
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:08 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
@Kato-Again, Truth
@Shuriken-No way I can die unless i choose to, got it!!! XD jk
@Silverjack- You are very weak and I wont kill you because you aren't worth me time..Jk but seriously leave the genin alone..

There are ways around that rule. Mainly the 'If its inescapable' one.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
@Kato-Again, Truth
@Silverjack- You are very weak and I wont kill you because you aren't worth me time..Jk but seriously leave the genin alone..

no im going to kill that kid and place his body where the ashes of the last body i had are, then burn it
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Eris5
Who the hell are all these lil' people saying they are going to kill each other. It's quite funny really. Never heard of silver, or bob, or silent, or dizzle really. I say they all should fight each other battle royale style. winner lives is the prize. Or all of them vs. Susumu when she regains her memory. >.<

XD I dont know, I came on and here i see this! So...yeah. I'm tryin to chill them before havock sees and has them.....um...sleepin with the fishy! or in his case, the puppets. BTW its funny you and Jedi XD

@Wings: yup.....

@Drizzle: easy fito, dont get ya self killed lol

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Eris5

no thanks i refuse to fight Susumu cus i know there beastly and could rape all of us with out trying

Eris5

wow, well i wouldnt expect you to remember me cuz i got the boot from gaia like a month after you were Raikage. I still say ya'll cant touch me!!!!!
@Wings- If jake did come after me,I'll just get Fenrir to handle you..AGAIN!!!! p.s ur in my squad, u wouldnt want me as an enemy..really

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Eris5

iactually never told anyone that i would kill them
silver's my squad mate and I'm just worried that he's gona make to many enemies
and I'm a little tired of his bloodlust
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:12 pm

I wonder who I'll fight in the exam.

FullbusterOrleans

Sindenky

what going on here?

silverJack0987
xXlildizzle1516Xx
@Kato-Again, Truth

no im going to kill that kid and place his body where the ashes of the last body i had are, then burn it

well there goes the warning...
well, Try....that's all i can say....

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Sindenky
what going on here?

They dont believe my char GOT SUPA AWSOME POWERZZ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 pm

lol wow well its ok because none of you can beat me :]

Sindenky

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 pm

I just can't wait to see who is paired up w/ Drizz......Gonna be funny as hell watching you die xd
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:15 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
silverJack0987
xXlildizzle1516Xx
@Kato-Again, Truth

well there goes the warning...
well, Try....that's all i can say....

i wont just try but if you want you can have his dead body.....and i will kill u some time after

@bob i only have enemys in cloud thats it and so what i want to kill let me be

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm gona leave and go back to training >.>
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games