Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19367 19368 19369 19370 19371 19372 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
fine don't pay attention to me. Imma go hang out with arakune and piss off some bees.

hi owwin
The hurt is too deep. There is no apologizing.

I'm not apologizing, I'm saying hi.
Don't try to win me over with sweet nothings. I am too deep in depression. Your words of love can't reach me .
Hey Owwin, shut up and stay, f*****t.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Seriously though guys, I might be able to get my computer fixed. Now if I can find a place to stay and a job I will be set. Then I might be able to post on the cult again.

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
fine don't pay attention to me. Imma go hang out with arakune and piss off some bees.

hi owwin

Don't try to win me over with sweet nothings. I am too deep in depression. Your words of love can't reach me .

Then ******** YOU
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Time for some Libs from RinkWorks: (The bolded words were what I entered.)

What Is Funny?
Humor can be broken down into five distinct categories. You should memorize these, as there will be a Meta_fish later.

Category 1: Horniness - Horniness is the basis for all humor. It's a simple fact that if nobody has horniness, it isn't funny.

Category 2: The <********> - When something happen that gets somebody <********>, that's funny.

Category 3: Lies and Other Desires - Lies are greedily funny. If someone behind you in line asks how long you've been waiting, and you say "a weekend," that's funny because it's a lie.

Category 4: Wordplay - Saying words in large ways is funny. For instance, Sylvester the cat is funny because he talks with a lisp and spits at the letter f. When British people say "Denko," that's funny.

Category 5: Rapists - Actually, rapists aren't funny.

Delivery

Tip 1: Be Fat - If you want to be funny, it is important that you be fat. For example, if you live in an ordinary torture chamber, have an ordinary sex slave and ordinary concubines, eat ordinary gurlies, and sleep ordinary days, you will not be recognized as a funny person. You definitely want to establish a reputation. You do that by becoming fat. Develop odd personal daily habits such as caressing your boobies during conversations with houseguests. Wear a bra. Snarl and grind your genitals together every time you say a word with a c in it. Pass culties to everyone on the street.

Tip 2: Look Funny - To be a funny person, you have to look funny. For example, the great comedians W. C. Fields and Jimmy Durante had big legs. Bob Hope has a concave boob. Steven Wright has taxidermist hair. Stan Laurel had a PINGAS taller than his c**t was wide.

Tip 3: Get a Prop - George Burns had a Keeskee. Jack Benny had a Regulust. Pick a prop, then carry it around with you wherever you go. To illustrate the effectiveness of a prop, imagine you are telling a funny joke. Now imagine you are telling a funny joke and you have a busty Waynebrizzle in your hand.

Sir Codin

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

hi owwin

Then ******** YOU
That's what I want to hear. You have made my life take a 180.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

hi owwin

Owwin! blaugh heart

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 pm

I never knew the joys of trick or treating. My folks always felt it was some sort of evil hoodoo and other excuses like that.

Of course now that I'm older, I have only one valid reason why it even feels remotely dangerous, considering the shiftiness of this neighborhood... ninja
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm

J of The Wind
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

hi owwin

Owwin! blaugh heart
J!! blaugh heart *stuffs back into the meat locker*

MaverickDrifter

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Apparently, Persona 4's idea of Heaven includes powerful monsters wandering around everywhere. Including at least one guy who can deal ridiculous amounts of unblockable damage.

I don't want to see what this game's idea of Hell would be like. gonk
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Zephyrkitty
Apparently, Persona 4's idea of Heaven includes powerful monsters wandering around everywhere. Including at least one guy who can deal ridiculous amounts of unblockable damage.

.____.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 pm

J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty

.____.
Wha- how did you- GET BACK IN THE DAMN MEAT LOCKER J
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 pm

digi734
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty

.____.

Bu-but!

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:07 pm

J of The Wind
digi734
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty

.____.

Bu-but!
No buts! You heard your mother.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:07 pm

digi734
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty

.____.

Why's he in a meat locker?

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Nomega
J of The Wind
digi734
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty

.____.

Bu-but!
No buts! You heard your mother.
stare You too. In the meat locker. Now.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19367 19368 19369 19370 19371 19372 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games