Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:35 pm
I'm playing around in the user-run ball, Hades Palace, RPing there.
That's the best part about the user-run ball, no one will criticize your role-playing, regardless of how advanced it is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm
true... i thought about attending.. tried... even got as far as doing up my avie in a semi coheisive manner... *points towards toga and kitty* but got sick of waiting for the other in the thread i chose to post.... took almost 1hr for one reply...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:44 pm
I only got replies when I called people out for breaking the quote tree max. of four rule...
But it's fun to do it, even if no one replies.
Because I write for myself, and it's enjoyable to get back in the habit.
Plus, I have way too much fun doing the coding for my posts. ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:50 pm
i like creating a mish mash and seeing what happens at times of characters  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm
407/102 from your tank!!!
*super excited*
EDIT: HAHA DANNY, I BEAT YOUR LAST SCORE WITH THIS ONE!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:13 pm
nice.. I'm doing my usual now that my norm comp is up and normal... getting screenshos from rainbow bright.. getting some background... and then maybe start on the doll again lol.... yeah i'm not obsessed or anything... but it is keeping my mind busy at least..  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:01 am
DANNY!!
I LOVE YOU!!
heart heart heart
Had to go ahead and give you the shout out, even if you don't get to see it.
Because, OHMYWOW, I saw the PM, and I was so happy I about burst into flames! 8DDD
I'm soooo happy to have my crew position back, like, you don't even know~ ^___^
There are not words to describe how happy I am~ User Image
'Kay, ranting shoutout done now. ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:01 am
MY LONG TIME FRIEND SPAZZ SPAZZ!!!!!!!!! I knew you would give me a shout out because you're awesome that way. Lol. I promote others to Crew and not a thanks ._. And here you are giving me a heap of thankful noise...a TIRADE of enthusiasm! That's what Captains love to see from their members ^.^ well you deserved it. You've been a member for an extended period of time, and your activity level has been quite on the productive side, you get along with the members and you have a knack for being personable xD...so with all that said, you meet the qualifications for moderator rehiring xD

I love you too...

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!! *saw toy story today* XD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 am
620/155. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:07 am
I only got 289 this past grab from Lorelei. D;

And thank you again~
I've been working on the birthday list, actually...
It's been neglected for a loooong time. o__o;
*plays "You've Got A Friend In Me" on the keyboard for Danny*
8DD
I really do have sheet music to play that on my keyboard... .__.;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:18 am
Queen Spazzy

And thank you again~
8DD

Wow lol...you should record so we could hear.

Thank you, the birthday list does need updating, and no one does it xD

I AM SO FRUSTRATED! D8
I mean I congratulate the person who got on page 275 on Acey's bump thread, but I'm on a mission to purchase Laceback Golashes for my grand opening booty grab thread,....

LACEBACK GOLASHES GALORE!

Catchy name, huh? Lol. Alliteration.

SOOO...I really wanted that 10k because that's equivalent to half a golash....and though I have roughly 432k...I STILL don't want to spend it all at once xD....I want to play booty grab each day, make 20k, and then purchase one. I know, I sound mental, but whatever.

POINT IS, I was going to take 4k for myself, donate 3k to you and 3k to Lorelie. And the member that won only has 6 posts total in the guild D:

However, I am not a snotty pants, and I do say to Yukira Congratulations ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

And thank you again~
8DD

Wow lol...you should record so we could hear.

Thank you, the birthday list does need updating, and no one does it xD

I AM SO FRUSTRATED! D8
I mean I congratulate the person who got on page 275 on Acey's bump thread, but I'm on a mission to purchase Laceback Golashes for my grand opening booty grab thread....

LACEBACK GOLASHES GALORE!

Catchy name, huh? Lol. Alliteration.

SOOO...I really wanted that 10k because that's equivalent to half a golash....and though I have roughly 432k...I STILL don't want to spend it all at once xD....I want to play booty grab each day, make 20k, and then purchase one. I know, I sound mental, but whatever.

POINT IS, I was going to take 4k for myself, donate 3k to you and 3k to Lorelie. And the member that won only has 6 posts total in the guild D:

However, I am not a snotty pants, and I do say to Yukira Congratulations ^.^

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 am
I don't know if the mic on my computer works or not because it may be tied into my webcam, and my computer doesn't recognize mt webcam anymore, and I'd have to practice a bit...
I don't play much anymore because, well, I didn't really have time for it for the longest time, and I can't take my keyboard to college with me, so, yeah. :[
And, yeah, I was a bit upset about that Yuru or whatever just coming in like "Oh, look, I'm going to steal the prize, lulz 8D"
I doubt she was actually thinking that, but when it happened, the first thing in my head?
"Jackass."
I wish I was kidding.
But I'm childish. xD
Still, congratulations are due~
I'm NOT childish enough to really be angry over it, it was just one of those three-year-old pouty face moments in my mind. x3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:49 am
Queen Spazzy
I don't know if the mic on my computer works or not because it may be tied into my webcam, and my computer doesn't recognize mt webcam anymore, and I'd have to practice a bit...
I don't play much anymore because, well, I didn't really have time for it for the longest time, and I can't take my keyboard to college with me, so, yeah. :[
And, yeah, I was a bit upset about that Yuru or whatever just coming in like "Oh, look, I'm going to steal the prize, lulz 8D"
I doubt she was actually thinking that, but when it happened, the first thing in my head?
"Jackass."
I wish I was kidding.
But I'm childish. xD
Still, congratulations are due~
I'm NOT childish enough to really be angry over it, it was just one of those three-year-old pouty face moments in my mind. x3

Lol. Oh well, I understand. Lol. I got a mic/cam recently, both go one in one, I believe. Or maybe they don't O.o...I think they do. Anyways, I just put my cam on top of the computer and it works. I never use it...it's just a waste of space on my floor quite honestly. But it's worth having that waste of space if I'm happy using it just a few times. Lol.

Yeah, it was one of those pouty childish moments for me too D8...I was the same, "that a**" xD...I mean in her defense I also did that once too, and Acey got a bit frustrated at me, but that was also different. Because I don't have 6 posts xD

Still, I congratulate her once again, which I have to do every time I hurl another negative complaint about this xD

LACEBACK GOLASHES GALORE! You think it's a nice name...lol

Another mini rant: I loathe using the words "cool" and "nice", but when I look in the thesaurus there's no other word applicable for this circumstance. xD and "interesting" would not cut it either. So, I am sticking with nice. I THOUGHT... how about using the word "rockin", but that wouldn't have accurately described my emotions.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 am
Mine are the kind that are built into the computer, so, my laptop came with them.
But the camera stopped working a few months ago, and my computer keeps telling me it's unplugged, to which my thoughts respond "It's BUILT IN, dammit, how can I have unplugged it?!!"
I think it's and awesome name. 83

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games