Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19368 19369 19370 19371 19372 19373 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 pm

It was the greatest adventure we've ever had as a group.

Now let us never speak of it again.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 pm

TtheHero

*hides the head of a terrible beast and a few coupons in the meat locker* Ok T.

MaverickDrifter

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:19 pm

TtheHero

Hiya T! How are things holding up over there?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 pm

J of The Wind
TtheHero

Eh, today didn't feel all that fun. Nobody has really approached me to say anything, not even a 'good morning' or nothing.

But I guess it could be worse.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 pm

TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero

Eh, today didn't feel all that fun. Nobody has really approached me to say anything, not even a 'good morning' or nothing.

Good morning.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:26 pm

TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero

Aw, buddy... youve been so down lately! D:

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm

J of The Wind
TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero

We should cheer him up.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:38 pm

digi734
J of The Wind
TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero

We should cheer him up.

Sexy party?

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:39 pm

J of The Wind
TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero

Aw, buddy... you've been so down lately! D:

I still just don't understand that sister in-law of mine.

We all live in the same house; who in their right mind would tell their own kids (read: my niece and nephew) to stay away from me or not even talk to me, under the grounds that she'd beat them if they did. She ALWAYS says this crap whenever I do something, that just so happens to not be to her liking. And I never do a thing deliberately to set her off.

Now, I usually keep to myself; I've seldom had others to play games with growing up (round the N64-Gamecube times), so after some time, I do feel a little hesitant to really lend out stuff to others.

But she just sees that as being selfish. And that's her ONLY word for me in that case. What, she can't pick up a goddamn thesaurus?

So there are times when I do let the others use something of mine. After some time, I would feel the need I may need it back. So I go on ahead and POLITELY ask for it back. But if she overhears, she'll just storm in, force whatever it was I asked for back on me, and chastise them, telling them to never borrow my stuff. And even when I wholeheartedly insist when they can use something, she just flat out refuses on their behalf, as if they can't decide for themselves.

I can't even do anything in the kitchen without any of them staring at me for at least a good 2 minutes. Looking at me, like I'm gonna steal something.

So now whenever something hits the fan, my mother doesn't get so much mad at me about what I did, but just the fact that whatever I did made my sister in-law mad.

And oh how she yells, too, that in-law of mine. One of these days, she and that mouth of hers may just piss off the wrong person...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi.

l-Kriel-l

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

J of The Wind
digi734
J of The Wind
TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero

We should cheer him up.

Sexy party?
*puts on captain's hat* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaall Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight cool
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:46 pm

TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero

We all live in the same house; who in their right mind would tell their own kids (read: my niece and nephew) to stay away from me or not even talk to me, under the grounds that she'd beat them if they did. She ALWAYS says this crap whenever I do something, that just so happens to not be to her liking. And I never do a thing deliberately to set her off.

Now, I usually keep to myself; I've seldom had others to play games with growing up (round the N64-Gamecube times), so after some time, I do feel a little hesitant to really lend out stuff to others.

But she just sees that as being selfish. And that's her ONLY word for me in that case. What, she can't pick up a goddamn thesaurus?

So there are times when I do let the others use something of mine. After some time, I would feel the need I may need it back. So I go on ahead and POLITELY ask for it back. But if she overhears, she'll just storm in, force whatever it was I asked for back on me, and chastise them, telling them to never borrow my stuff. And even when I wholeheartedly insist when they can use something, she just flat out refuses on their behalf, as if they can't decide for themselves.

I can't even do anything in the kitchen without any of them staring at me for at least a good 2 minutes. Looking at me, like I'm gonna steal something.

So now whenever something hits the fan, my mother doesn't get so much mad at me about what I did, but just the fact that whatever I did made my sister in-law mad.

And oh how she yells, too, that in-law of mine. One of these days, she and that mouth of hers may just piss off the wrong person...

Ouch... In-law trouble... Some people are just so finicky that its beyond bearable.
Im sorry about your troubles bud...

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:50 pm

TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero

Shall I get the hammer?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm

So Xia isn't on and I have a new pic. stare

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:05 pm

I really need to buy Mario Sunshine again.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19368 19369 19370 19371 19372 19373 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games