Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 pm

((It's okay))

And without another word, she disappeared into the village.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 am

Mifune cursed, realizing the sudden danger. He didn't think of it before, but the four of them treated the gate differently, and did not speak to them... Meaning... "Shinobi! Get out of there now!" Mifune had only noticed it, rank and division meant nothing to him at this second. The fact that they were in range of the gate AND the armoured ones just made it that much more possible to be killed right then and there...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:24 pm

((Newbs? Or Noobs? I didn't remember you last post, and
are you insulting me or the new people?))

Lenon appears to watch Anhellsin and Mikyo's army.
He frowns.

-Things seem to be incredibly humorous at this time. Not good.-
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Rahenno then braces himself for the unexpected.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Susumu focus's the yamanaka looking handseal at the heart and opposing black metal gate of Mikyo's. Not being able to hold it in any longer the sky grows dark and the whole area heats up, rain clouds form over head. Lightning and thunder streak across the clouds. a patch of clear skies open up above the black metalic gate. When suddenly, a huge beam of white lightning descends upon the black gate at the speed of light. Blinding anybody in the area momentarily. the pure flash of power is jaw dropping. Wherever it hits, the beam will leave a shockwave that will demolish a 100 meter diametered area Raidens fury
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:23 am

Name: Asaku
What you are bringing with you: kunai, kunai long blade, shuriken, under armour, caltrops, paper bombs, and string.
Why you came: To become an official kumo ninja in this village and to enhance my skills.
What village you are from: lightning
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you. Im a traveler, no one told me tha i could be killed by a giant wall as a welcome present. scream

isaac ross18

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:33 am

((well, if you wanted to start out as a kumo ninja, just post your profile in the profiles forum here, and this gate is for outsiders visiting cloud. just a heads up))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:30 am

Rahenno turns back to see Susumu performing a jutsu he hadn't seen before. His steps to the far right, not wanting to be in blast radius.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:02 am

Lenon watches the jutsu, one he mastered a while ago,
with emotionless eyes as it explodes into a brilliant light,
which is when he closes his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:37 pm

(I was referring to Anhelllsion or whatever his name is. He barely attempts to write. There are several others who need to up the ante a little, but whatever...)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:49 pm

In a blast of ice Oroami appeared, watching Susumu, his hand gripped tightly on his black katana Tsurugi. Oroami walked into the area of the jutsu, using his chakra Absorbation technique to avoid any injuries.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
(I was referring to Anhelllsion or whatever his name is. He barely attempts to write. There are several others who need to up the ante a little, but whatever...)

((He is a friend of mine, and he was once the Kumokage before
we merged the Lightning Village and the Cloud Village...I have
no idea why we had both.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:42 pm

User Image
The exrushiating blast went through the halo and was absorbed by a dark figure on the gate. There was no wings or halo's on this figure, but a lingering darkness seen but other ninja on the appossing gate. His right hand was rasied and the blast sunk into his hand like the very darkness that he was born in. For it was the Archangel, his mosterous scythe lumming in the light of the area, but darkend by his heart. The gate could not be damaged by any force, for it was not of this world but by the one under it, the Darker-Dimension, Hell itself.
The four metallic figures retreated back into the metal and appeared infront of the gate looking back at the Cloud Gates. They knew that there was something in them. Something that Mikyo left behind, and none of them wanted to face it.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Lenon's eyes opened in wonder at how the figure just sucked
the blast into it's hand.

-This is not good...when will Marquis get here?-

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Rahenno put his staf away and went to all fours. He wanted to go for a forward attack, but know that was suicide. So he waited while gathering his demons chakra for a quick release. One look at the figure and Rahenno could tell this is more than a village crisis.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games