Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 pm
Klaash's eyes flashed open, staring at Lilli. Klaash shook his head lightly. "I don't know why. Maybe it has to do with my bloodline. My family...Maybe that's why my family is considered prestigeous. Because we have control over minute things...I can't give you any answers, Lilli. I almost completely forgot I had this ability." He laughed a little. "I'm so rusty at it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:29 pm
"Hmm.. okay." She said, taking it in the way that she hadn't kissed long enough. Not that that she should be fair to Miyuki and get off his lap.
Chiharu grinned at Tuesday, her lips lingered infront of his.
She moved them forward, kissing him, deeply. She held the sides of his face.
You know, you're amazing at this. Chiharu thought.
Her lips parted. The tip of her tongue traced the curve of his lower lip.
He had sweet lips, though the taste of blood lingered in his mouth. It was sweet as well. Chiharu was almost sure Miyuki wouldn't like the taste of blood. But Chiharu did, of course.
Her tongue pushed it's way into his mouth, playfully running along his.
Chiharu pulled her tongue back, but kept kissing him.
She was sure Miyuki was ready to slap her. Chiharu laughed softly, kissing him still.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:35 pm
Lilli's hand felt the cold skin on his face. It made her shiver slightly. But Lilli was used to the cold.
Lilli longed for him. More of him. Rather than just holding him, do things she used to be able to.
Now she was almost sure she wouldn't be able to that with him ever again.
Lilli's chest ached, just thinking of it.
Lilli leaned her head up toward him, kissing him softly. His lips were cold, like ice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:36 pm
[[ xD All of the new characters are whores.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:38 pm
[[LMFAO. THEY'RE STILL IN THE DINING HALL!!!]]

Tuesday smiled against her lips, then became more serious. His hands held her roughly at the small of her back, pulling her towards him. He heard Miyuki's thoughts.
Damn that Chiharu! She ALWAYS gets the guys. Is it because I'm human?! She asked herself. Her mind was raging. And yes, she did want to slap Chiharu.
Tuesday parted the kiss, still holding Chiharu close.
"Let's go somewhere else." He murmered, too low and quick for Miyuki to hear.
"Meet me in the first floor, my door will be open." He said, low and quick again. Then lifted Chiharu off of him, setting her by Miyuki.
"I have to go. We should meet up sometime again." He said, specfically to Miyuki. Despite what he had just done with her friend, Chiharu blushed.
"Okay." She said softly. He leaned forward, kissing her cheek, carressing her face. Then left.

He strode quickly to his room, leaving his door open, he took his shirt off and flung it in the corner. He plopped on the bed, tracing his scars and cuts.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:39 pm
[ xd YUS. They are. >__> LMFAO. It's so true though. rofl ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:42 pm
Klaash's hands moved upwards from her arms to her face, and kissed her gently, their lips grazing each others. He looked even more pained than before. I should really treasure these moments with Lilli. There might not be too many like this. I don't know if I should stop right now and live with the memories right now or...Or continue... He paused a moment, looking indecisive. "It's your choice Lilli, I can leave right now, while I'm still able to, or I can stay. I just don't want you to get hurt when Tsshyeiah finds out."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:50 pm
Chiharu grinned as he walked off.
Miyuki looked at Chiharu, pissed off. More than pissed off. Like if they weren't best friends, she might strangle her.
"Hey.. I was just doing what you guys tease me for. And besides, I wasn't even serious." She lied. She knew Miyuki would believe her.
"And hey, I don't think he'd ever actually date me. I think he's more interested in dating you. Not me. I can't see why anyone would want to date me. I'm too much of a tease. A whore." Chiharu said, laughing softly.
"Even if I do hide it, I am." Chiharu said, shrugging.
"Well hey Miyuki, I'm going to go. I'm tired." She lied again, "I'll see you later." She said, hugging Miyuki.

Chiharu got up and left the dining hall.
She walked down the halls of the first floor, looking for Tuesday's open bedroom door.
After she found it, she tapped on it, lightly, and entered.
He lay on the bed, not wearing his shirt.
"Hey," She said, and smiled, closing the door behind her. She locked it as well.
Chiharu crawled next to him on the bed.
"So, you wanted to see me, alone?" She asked, smiling.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:54 pm
[[Aha ha ha ha...]]

Tuesday's face lit up at Chiharu entered the room. She lay next to him.
"So...You wanted to see me alone...?" She asked. He grinned and lay on top of her, his arms holding his torso up. He kissed her neck.
"Yes...I..Wanted...A little...privacy." He said between kisses.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:58 pm
[OMFG ABBEH I HAF AN IDEAR. ;D I'mma pm you!]

Lilli sighed.
It was hard decision. She really wanted to continue, but it would only make it harder once he left to act, what was for her, normal.
"I really wish I could continue, but it's hard, knowing you'll leave, and what will I do? Sulk? More than likely." Lilli said.
She kissed him again. She couldn't help it.
Lilli held his face, prolonging it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Chiharu was glad he'd suggested a room. It was a little awkward in public.
Especially infront of Miyuki,
Chiharu laughed softly as Tuesday her neck, it tickled slightly.
After a bit she got used to it, and it felt relaxing.
Chiharu pulled his face away from her neck, to her face.
She kissed him deeply, eager for more of him.
You're a wonderful kisser.. Chiharu thought to him.
Chiharu pulled away for a moment to take her shirt off. She slid it off, over her head and threw it onto the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:12 pm
[[Gah... -s'plosionoflove- ]]

Tuesday smiled against her lips. His tongue traced the outline of her lips.

[[That sucked. But it had to be PG-13. Ugh. Fine.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:14 pm
"I'm sorry we both have to go through with this pain. I know it's hard, but maybe this will shape is to the people we will be in the future..." He trailed off, looking around, getting the premonition he was being watched. He hesitated, feeling very uncomfortable at this moment. "Well, well," A male voice chimed in, pushing Lilli's door aside to reveal that it was infact Lusain who was watching them. He brushed some of his black hair out of his eyes--the same way Esloleiar did-- and smirked at them. "I come to check up on my little sister, and no Klaash!" He said rather disturbingly, imitating a rather childish voice that preturrbed[sp?] Klaash deeply. "Klaash was in the next room over, cheating on his wife with his whore of a girlfriend." He continued to advance, widening his eyes to further emphasize his hatred towards Klaash and grinning rather wickedly. "Well," He laughed. "You know where I'm headed."

"You b*****d!" Klaash screeched, letting go of Lilli to punch Lusain, but his reflexes were all too quick. He playfully wagged a finger at Klaash. "Ah, poor Klaash. Tsshyeiah will have to punnish you because you didn't listen to her. Shame." Within the blink of an eye, he seemed to disappear, he wasn't there. Klaash tensed up, tightening his hands into fists. "DAMN IT!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:18 pm
[[ stare Hey, Ori, it's one of Gaia's rules in their ToS. If you want to write about people having sex go write in a book of your own.SRSLY. Not everyone wants to see that.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:20 pm
Chiharu looked to Tuesday, lying next to her, on his back.
Her body was only covered by the sheets, and the blanket she'd just pulled up. It was cold in his room.
But that was good in some ways. ( wink )
Chiharu scooted next to him.
"That was... fun. You're amazing." Chiharu said, smiling.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games