Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:13 pm

Derrick Rutledge
TsukuyomiYue
Nurren Pamuk
( Forget it. You've completely drawn the fun out of the thread. I'll happily leave now, followed by Derrick, but will leave at more ease having said "******** yourself." So yeah. )

[we're all still having fun but when you get of your high horse and join the rest of us, we'll still be here and my mate does that for me, thanks.]

((YOU guys are having fun making the entire place EXTREMELY uncomfortable for Nurren and I with your over-inflated ego, your ganging up on Nurren, and your all-around whoreishness. Yeah it's a word now. This thread used to be fun. It really did.. Even when you were in it. But now, you can't even look at yourself and say, "Yeah, that was pretty conceited of me. You're right." Hell, I bet you'd NEVER admit that I or Nurren are right. Know why?.. You've got some kind of bullshit problem with us. Why him? He finds your flaws that you don't want to admit to. Why me? I'm the one that sticks with him. Goodbye, you egotistical whore. Go ahead and respond. I'm walking away, never taking another look at this thread that been s**t all over by you.))

[i'm simply playing a role, if your cat would simply keep his claws to himself, I wouldn't have to verbally b***h-slap him for acting like an a*****e. I know my faults and flaws, I've even taken your comments to me to the pms and tried to fix them Derrick but if you playmate can't behave, maybe you and he should go. I am still playing my chara as he is and the fact that you kept vanishing in the few parts where he was being himself, well; that simply too bad. I'm sorry if you don't like the way I rp but it's just fun and games; seems to me he's taking it a bit too seriously. FYI, Derrick; I was only with two when I didn't have a mate and with my mate now; Rocky is the only other I have and it's just an rp; nothing more.]
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Opening the door to the cafe, Turq stumbled back into the establishment, standing for a moment to take a deep breath, then walking with a slight limp towards a stool at the bar, taking a seat and letting out another deep sigh.

Hiro Toshirou

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:59 pm

"Hey Turq, sounds like you had a rough day too, huh?"
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:06 pm

He nodded, "Yeah, work today was a bear, as well as stumbling off a curb and twisting my ankle, which has now become rather painful after having to stand on it for six hours at work" he said, moaning and hiding his eyes in his arms, having put them on the bar.

Hiro Toshirou

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:24 pm

"Ok wierd, I tripped off the curb today and fell into a parking lot. Did you do anything like ice it?"
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Drew finished off Tab's arm and smiled at him, "Perhaps this isn't the best place to do this," He giggled, "And you're having to much fun." Drew laughed and started licking some of the goo off himself. "Ok, this is stupid!" He exclaimed, creating a thin layer of ice over his fur and freezing all the chocolate and marshwallow, which he promptly brushed and shoke off. He smiled and took a seat neck to Turq, "Anything I can do to help make your day better?

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:48 pm

"Hey now, don't leave me half done!" Tab exclaimed, sitting next to Drew, giving his neck a lick even though it was clean.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Silently Dimitris disappeared into the bathroom with a bucket and mop.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Turq yawned, pulling his head back up, having fallen asleep for a small moment. "Oh, uhh, no, I stumbled when I was walking around in my neighborhood. As for feeling better, I think just talking is rather helpful, more then anything else" he said, nodding towards everyone.

((Sorry guys, I fell asleep for a couple hours, I'm back though~))
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:40 pm

"Are you sure that's all you want?" Drew said as hhe wrapped his arms around Turq, hugging him tightly.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Letting Drew wrap his arms around him, he placed his hands upon Drew's enjoying the feeling of being held. "Well, physical companionship can't hurt at all either" he said, taking in another deep breath and letting it out in a slow, deep sigh.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Drew smiled, but quickly frowned a bit "Oh my, I seem to have forgotten to change, one moment." Drew giggled and skipped his way into the bathroom to change back into his maids outfit. He walked out, brushing the skirt a bit. "Much better." He smiled and resumed his grip around the wolf

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Blushing a bit Dimitris came out the bathroom clean finally and sat down at the bar next to Drew and Turq. "Well Turq, you'll be able to get both here!"
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Feeling the ruffles of a now very girly outfit against his back, he could feel his cheeks going a shade of red and the pace of his heart quicken, his hands trembling just slightly with a hint of arousal. It was a well known fact that he was a sucker for a pretty boy in a dress.

Hiro Toshirou

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:58 pm

"How do you fit all those outfits in that bag anyway?" Tab pondered, reaching over to the bag to look inside. As he went in, he instead knocked it off the bar and onto the ground to Drew's side. "Oops..." Tab said in a not-so-innocent voice, "Did I do that?" he punctuated this with a sly wink to Drew.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games