Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 pm

InuYasha gaped at Sakura as he watched her walk towards Shaoran

Kagome bit her lower lip nervously. "Be careful Sakura-chan . . ." she said softly, an arrow ready, but lowered in case something bad did happen.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Eriol laughed hearing Kagome warm Sakura about Shaoran.

Shaoran looked direcly at Sakura although still aware of the other two and the threats they posed. "Are you alright?'

Sakura nodded, then bent down and picked up the board and bear that Shaoran had dropped. She looked down at them and smiled, walking so that she was right next to Shaoran. "Thank you"

Sharoan cast a furitive look to Kagome and Inuyasha as if daring them to come any closer to Sakura.

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Kagome and InuYasha had completely opposite reactions to the look Shaoran gave them. Kagome went wide eyed and took a step back in shock. InuYasha, however, narrowed his eyes and glared as he took a step forward in defiance.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Shaoran raised his sword in defense stepping in front of Sakura, meeting Inuyasha's eyes.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:05 pm

InuYasha also raised his sword, growling, ready to defend himself if Shaoran attacked him.

Kagome, realizing that Shaoran saw them as a threat to Sakura, put down her bow and arrows and stepped away from them.

Shippo looked from Shaoran, to InuYasha, to Kagome, to Sakura and then back to Shaoran, feeling confused.

InuYasha growled seeing Kagome lay down her weapons. "What the ******** are you doing Kagome?!" he asked angrily, worried about her safety.

"Sit."
((You know what happens. 4laugh ))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:20 pm

*Edit* ((I edit alot when im bored and have free time))

Shaoran's eyes widened in confusion as Inuyasha went down. At the same time, he felt Sakura's hand on top of his own, gently pushing his sword to his side. "Don't worry, they're not hurting anyone" Sakura said.

"But Hirigizawa-kun said..." Shaoran looked over to Eriol with speculation.

Eriol laughed. "I didn't say who she was in trouble from so TECHNiCALLY, it's your own fault"

Shaoran's grip tightened on his sword as he glared at Eriol, although half of it was hewas still epecting someone to attack Sakura. "so then who is she in trouble from?" he asked annoyed.

Sakura remained silent not really sure how to explain.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:34 pm

((The edit helped me lots))
Kagome walked over to Shaoran, leaving her bow and arrows where they lay. "He already attacked her, and the thing is, he looks exactly like you so when he retreated and you showed up, we thought you were the enemy." Kagome said, still keeping a safe distance, but showing that she did trust Shaoran a little bit.

InuYasha by this time had gotten himself out of the hole and was pouting, his arms crossed as he looked away from the group.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:09 pm

Shaoran eyed Kagome still on edge, but took his eyes off of her looking back at Sakura, to make sure she was still fine.

"No one could look eactly like me.... why'd he attack?" Shaoran askked looking back at Kagome.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Kagome gestured towards Sakura. "He . . . wanted the feather inside her. Eriol had a feather that he told us was part of another Sakura's memories. When he gave it to our Sakura, it went inside her . . ." she said, trying to explain it as best she could.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:59 pm

Shaoran raised an eyebrow when Kagome said 'our Sakura'. She couldn't have known Kagome for too long he thought.

Sakura tilted her head at Kagome's explaination this being the frist time hearing about the other Sakura..

"So, what you're saying...." Shaoran started. "Is that this is all Hirigizawa's fault" he said his eyes finding and glaring at Eriol.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:05 am

"It's all Eriol-san's fault!" Shippo piped up.

Kagome sent Shippo a slightly disapproving look. "Don't say that Shippo. I'm sure Eriol-chan had his reasons . . ." she said but looked over at Eriol with a bit of confusion as if to say, 'What WERE your reasons for doing that anyways?'
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:13 am

Shaoran gave Eriol an 'im-going-to-kill-you' look.

"Awww, my cute little relative, don't give me such a scary look." Eriol smiled. "Yes, I did have my reasons. However I don't really plan on revealing them to you. The main point is, I know the other Shaoran-kun wouldn't hurt Sakura-chan."

"The other Shaoran? You mean there really is another me?" Shaoran asked forgetting temporarily about his anger.

"Not another you exactly" Eriol answered.

"You can't ever answer a question like a normal person can you?" Shaoran asked his anger returning.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:10 pm

Kagome thought back on it. "Well . . . he looked exactly like you . . . but was different. For one thing, all he was focused on was the feather, not about the well being of anyone else. For another . . . he didn't talk much, unless asked a specific question . . . and even then he didn't necessarily answer . . ." she said, trying to remember as much about the other Shaoran as she could. Then she remembered something. "So what do you want with Sakura-chan?" she asked. "Or is it because of the feather again? In that case what do you want the feather for?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:08 pm

"What do you mean, what did I want with her? Hirigizawa said Sakura was in trouble." Shaoran said confused about what he was being asked.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Kagome hastily waved her arms in front of her. "No no no!! I just wanted to make sure that . . ." she paused and blinked. "You know what, never mind . . ." she said, her arms falling to her sides.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games