Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 pm

((I can't lower it,so it's all I got.))

The ground got mushy and all the Daiuskes jumped into a tree. waiting for the next move.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 pm

"arf arf!" suke struggled out of the swamp as quickly as possible. suke stands all dirty and shakes himself off of the dirt as much as possible. suke recognizes such clones, since he has seen many ninjas do it multiple of times. suke then puts down his envelope near a different tree and goes to a tree and bites it, taking it out of the dirt along with its roots and throws it across towards the others. suke barks happily.

I~kira~kira~I

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:25 pm

All the Daisuke's threw kunai at the broken pieces of bark, so that nobody got hurt. All of them dove into the murky swamp water and swam for Suke except for one clone who went to get the letter.

He watched the big tree fly at Kiyoshi and a clone was left behind.

"Grand Slashing Wind!" The tree was cut in half and sent into the swamp.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 pm

the clone who went to go get the letter fell into a pit, which was hidden in front of the envelope. suke didnt think someone would fall for something as obvious as that. suke carefully looked into the water and barked so loudly, all the clones who heard it had their eardrums pounding.

I~kira~kira~I

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 pm

((Aww.))

The clones poofed from the sonic boom. Daisuke came up for air and threw a kunai and pinned it to the tree.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:29 pm

(Daisuke you cant move in the swamp. that is the point of the jutsu lol)

Kiyoshi made his seals again, "Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)" He said diving into the earth to avoid the tree. He then swam over to the letter and stuck his hand out of the ground atempting to grab it.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:30 pm

-frowns- that defeats my whole purpose of throwing a kunai...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:31 pm

decapitation?!?!?! Ur gonna cut his head off?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!

D a i j b

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:33 pm

no, it a jutsu where you can go underground, grab an opponent ,and pulled them into the ground til just there head is above. But im using it to grab the letter/ Also not my fault you ignoring the posting order so yeah.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

((lol my last post didnt make sense......))

suke struggled over to the envelope and snatched it with his mouth away from kiyoshi. suke was tired and had his fun. suke sat and waited for them to receive their prize.

I~kira~kira~I

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Kiyoshi appeared out of the ground where the letter was and was infront of Suke. He looked at the dog and could tell he was satisfied. "So can I have the letter now please Suke." He said holding his hand out.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:37 pm

((Good grief woman. I pwned it to the tree with the kunai. Srry Kiyoshi. Just eager to read it.I'll coaperate now.

D a i j b

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:39 pm

suke wanted one last thing before he gives the letter. a yummy treat. he wondered what food they had with them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:40 pm

DAisuke reached into his pocket and had a moldy biscuit.

"Ew he wouldn't want that."

He looked in his backpack and there where some cookies he bought earlier. He gave a couple to Suke.

D a i j b

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games