Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:35 am
Kaede bites her tongue. She is tired of the way Alyxis refers to beings other than human. "I know I am lucky. and that's why I'm here." Kaede continues to walk. "I owe them."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:33 am
Alyxis had noticed she hadn't said anything about her comment, and decided to ask, "I could teach you if you want, how to lie while telling the complete truth. My teacher had a Fae instruct me on the matter, it's useful knowledge."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:07 pm
Pyne raised his eyebrow as he squeezed Alyxis' side softly. "I'm not sure if that's a good idea." He said while they walked.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:22 pm
Kaede does not look at Alyxis but replies, "I do not need instruction, I already know how. I'm a fox remember? I just did not think I was going to be there long enough for it to be of any consiquence." Kaede thinks to herself for a second. "And actually, I wasn't completely lying, it was more the fact that I appeared as a vampire that was the lie."  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:38 pm
Alyxis sighed, "I can't get approval from either of you."

Devin howled suddenly and raced ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:48 pm
Pyne hugged Alyxis softly to cheer her up and saw Devin running ahead. "Wait up!" He said as he ran after him.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:02 am
Kaede changed back into fox form, losing her kimono in order to keep up. She ran with them after Devin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Alyxis ran after all of them as the slowest, and the most weighted down.

Devin chased the smell for three miles at a near dead run until he stopped in a nasty looking clearing and started circling it, nose to the ground and occasionally popping back up to sniff the air. He seemed a little lost for more than a moment.

Alyxis was panting, "Damn... I'm not use to running like that anymore... Hey, Kae, Do you smell any clean water?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:38 pm
Pyne watched Devin and knelt down beside him.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:57 am
Kaede does not hear Alyxis, she is frozen and stares at a stone in the middle of the clearing. It had the same writing on it as the book she had found in the library that she could understand without explanation. She stays frozen, but speaks. "Alyxis, Pyne, we have a problem. I don't think we are going anywhere..." Julia runs in one direction and returns behind them. "It's a trap..."  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:55 pm
Alyxis raised an eyebrow at Kaede since she hadn't told the fox her name, but said nothing about it. She did however draw her sword, "It shouldn't effect me... Magic, at least most magic can't effect me... You know; curses, spells of death or mind control, non-physical magic shouldn't affect me... My sister tried to set me on fire one, didn't work... Maybe I should try?"

Devin growled, low and not exactly directed, his hair raised on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:20 pm
"FOOL!!!" A booming voice ecoes throughout the forest. "PITIFUL, LOWLY HUMAN FOOL!! THIS MAGIC DOES NOT EFFECT YOU, BUT THE GROUND YOU STEP UPON!!" The stone which bore writing which Kaede could understand goes blank, and where the writing was, a carving of a nine tailed fox appears. It moves on the stone as if a projection, but in fact it is very real. "Come to the rock." the voice says.  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:09 pm
Kaede looks at the others and slowly begins to walk towards the stone.

(Sorry Hiraru ^///^ emotion_sweatdrop I guess I forgot or asumed...)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:33 pm
Pyne watched Kaede and ran over to her blocking her way. "No, don't!" He yelled as he looked behind him at the stone.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:57 pm
Alyxis grabbed Kaede around the rib cage and covered her eyes, "Don't do as it says. Trust me, listen to me, don't listen to it. Focus Kaede, you're more powerful than this spell."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games