Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:51 am
Winter waited quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 am
Plague and the man (and Winter presumably) walk out of the hidden lab, Plague closes the door behind them, it's locks resetting. They walk to the hole and get up and out of it.

The man looks around, a somewhat blank yet confused look o his face. He turns to Plague. "Well this wasn't here a thousand years ago. What is it?"

Plagie gives him a smile. "That's exactly what I said. As to what this is, it's a very large building built into the mountain we called home." Plagues smile widens. "Even better, it was built for the study of creation."

The mans eyes widen as he looks around. "You mean others have discovered it?"

Plague walks over to the man, resting his hand on his shoulder. His devilish grin across his face. "No father, they have perfected it. The things I saw in rooms I passed were far more advanced than our own."

The man holds his hands behind his back and walks away from them a bit before stopping with a small smirk on his face. "Now this...I can definatelly use."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 am
Winter stood next to them quietly. She wondered why her father hasn't came to rescue her yet, or something...Was the voice right, and he didn't care about her?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:57 pm
Plague continues. "That's not all, when we came here, we found a man who claims to have an organization willing to fund us, and provide a labor force. Now it is technically criminal, but I think..

Plague is cut off by the man who whips around, smile gone, and shouts, "I will not dirty myself with a criminal organization! I was able to sustain myself before and I will do it again!" the man turns back around, a frown on his face.

Plague responds, "But you dont have Kaede's help anymore."

The man holds his head. "ah...that is true..."

Plague notes that Winter had been quiet for quite a while. "Winter, is there something wrong?  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:58 pm
"Daddy isn't here yet..." Winter thought to the voice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:53 pm
"Well honestly, what did you expect? I could tell how they felt about you. They might not even have noticed you were gone." Plague replies

The man rubs his chin and looks at Plague, "I guess you are right...wait, where is Kaede? Wasn't she there when you were released?"

Plage looks somewhat embarrassed with a smirk on his face. "Well...she wasn't there when I got out, and then when I tracked her...well...she had no idea who she was..." Plague flinched like he was about to be hit.
the man looked contemplative. "Hmm...I think sheay have warned me about something like that...But wait, did you bring her back with you?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:06 pm
"But it's my Daddy...Don't all Daddy's love their daughters?" Winter asked sadly. She wasn't aware of it but her mind was starting to be affected by Plague's.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm
"Well some might, but if yours did, wouldn't he be here by now?. I even warned them before they killed me before that I would kill you, but they obviously didnt care." Plague replies.

Plague looks down. "Well...I sort of tried to...kill her..." Plague smiles embarresed  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:27 pm
"...Daddy and Mommy betrayed me..." Winter thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 pm
Plagues mind is slowly integrating with Winters tainting her with his madness. "Well of course they don't. I even warned them I would kill you before they got rid of me the first time. They probably sensed I was in you and decided it was better if you just left."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:53 am
"...No one loves me..." Winter thought sadly. This news that her family basically abandoned her gave her no reason to live anymore, making it easy for Plague to corrupt her mind, "But I love...loved them..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:17 am
"Then love me instead. I will never leave you. I will always protect you. I will do much more for you than they could, even if they wanted to." Plague does not know it, but he is being slowly integrated with Winters mind, soon there will be no plague, only Winter. But she will be different. She will have complete control of Plagues powers, including his mad desire to consume and destroy.

The man turns back around, extreme anger apparent on his face. He shouts at Plague, "YOU WHAT!!? Why on earth would you try to kill her! Your priority should have been to bring her back!!" the man is still extremely angry.

"But she locked me away for so long! I was awake the entire time! My mind broke over and over. Sometimes I even thought I was not me. And I was always hungry........So I decided to find her and get my revenge. But when I found her she had no memory so I decided it was perfectly ok." Plague has now shrunken to the floor with his hand blocking in front of him.

The man continues to loom over Plague. The mechanical box on the back of the mans back begins to make a wirring noise. "Do you know how long it took me to find a kitsune I could force into service!? Do you know how important she is in general!? You are an idiot Plague!" The man holds up his mechanical arm so that it is pointed at Plague. Suddenly what seems to be lighting shoots out of the fingers at Plague

Plague is hit full in the chest, the scales deflect some of it, but the charge makes it's way through his body. Plague is left twitching on the floor groaning.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 am
Winter was quiet for a while, not even noticing the mess the man made of Plague just then. Finally, she nodded, "Alright...I'll trust you," She replied to the voice at last. Maybe possibly they could be symbiotic? Who knew.
She never had the ability to change her body shape, so the more Plague was integrated into her, the lower her control was over her body. On her chest, hidden from view because of her clothing, scales grew and receeded slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:10 pm
"Excellent my dear. Now that you have accepted me, I can make you stronger than you ever were before. Now you will have the power to keep others from leaving you. And if they ever do, you will be able to make them pay dearly for their mistake." As he talks, his cells begin to connect themselves further into Winters system. As she gains control, Plague looses control. He is forced deaper untill he is only a voice in her head.

Plague slowly regains control over himself and picks himself off the floor. His face sagging a bit in some areas, you can tell he is not amused. "That hurt...." Plague returns to normal. "Alright then, I won't kill her. Now, lets go find that man we were talking to.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:15 pm
"But...You won't leave right?" Winter asked. She wasn't aware of what was going on. She was that focused on the voice in her head now that she didn't even notice that she had wandered into the next room, away from Plague and the man. She could feel her body becoming stronger with each passing moment.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games