Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in hoping to see Koi here.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu left back to Sand Village.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 pm
Zeramaru saw the gates then he pulled out his scroll summoning his puppet Striker. It spewed a fair amount of sand from its mouth then Zeramaru placed the pupept back in his scroll and hid it.
"Suna no Uzu (Sand Swirl) Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay)" Zeramaru said as he made the handseals and the sand was swirling around him he then began to walk towards the hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 pm
Koi walked through the gates and headed for the Kazekage's office.  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:57 am
Name: Kazuo Kurisutaru
Village: Cloud
Equipment: Kurisutaru staff, Kunai, explosive tags, ANBU mask, clothing, jutsu.
Reason for visiting: To track down Zann and capture him for his wrong doings.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): As long as it takes me.

Kazuo runs up to the gates of Konoha, unfortunaly there were no gates for they were reduced to nothing. "What happened here?" Kazuo steps over the rubble that is the gates then runs through the village still wearing his ANBU mask over his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 am
Kazuo runs at full speed out of Konoha very close to looking like a blur but his 200 pound leg and arm weights were slowing him down. "Off to Suna."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:13 pm
Syn's kage bunshin passes threw the gates looking around at the place since he had left. He takes off his akatsuki robe placing it on his arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:59 am
User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

As Keigo walked through the gates, his heightened instincts stopped him in his tracks. He instantly knew what was wrong. Cloud...seems like they're coming. He smiled to himself as he continued through, giving a nod to the guards as he did.

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:46 am
Zeramaru held his scroll labeled "metal gear" in his right hand as he walked.
"Wh-Who are you? I get reminded of a friend when I see you." Zeramaru said as he waked near Keigo."youkai kyouran (specter frenzy)" Several ghost appeared as soon as Zeramaru did the seals and then faded into the ground.

((this jutsu is to attack someone else))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:56 am
User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

"Ah, that's nice."
Keigo did not directly answer Zeramaru's question, but instead avoided it.
"I'm sure you'd recognise this..."
Keigo muttered as he pulled down the collar of his shirt slightly, showing his neck. On the right of his neck was a mark, in the shape of three crescent moons, as if symbolising the night.
"Pity it didn't work though, curse seals and bijuu don't seem to work together."

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:18 am
Koi went to the gates and looked for people at the gates. He could see two people talking in the distance. Koi was beginning to have a hatred towards Konoha. He was also hating the place his adoptive father died, Suna. Koi wanted to go to a new place. He pulled out a map of the Shinobi World and looked at the countries. Two caught his eye and he pointed to them. He pulled out a brush and painted a circle around Konoha and Suna in Red and he circled Kumo and Kusa in Blue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:21 am
Kazuo's lightning crystal clone runs walks up to the gates of Konoha wearing an ANBU mask over his face. Kazuo notices the boy with the map. "So what's wrong with you kid?" Kazuo's clone says looking at him through the ANBU mask.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 am
Koi looked at the clone and laughed. "Konoha is a bummer. I want to go to Kumo and possibly Kusa." Koi said as he walked closer. "You are from Kumo aren't you? I can tell by your mask." He said as he was very intelligient. "Can you take me there? My father died not long ago... his name was Raiden. And he was supposed to train me... do you think you could? Your a lightning clone so I am guessing that you'll need to tell your boss man everything I tell you... but I have the main element, Lightning."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:06 am
The clone smiles. "I have the same mind as my boss and I agree to train you so there is no need." Kazuo turns facing away from leaf. "Follow me." Kazuo begins walking away from the village.
(In lightning country hidden training grounds.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 pm
Koi followed the clone to it's destination.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games