Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 am

((I guess this would be a good time to bring Jean into actual role play))

Chyuta please come to Shale... she projected as they were sucked into the alternate dimension.

Jean climbed out of the window, looking at what was going on. Her long red ponytail with a green bow in it accented through the light. She continued to dodge attacks as she saw Marcove use sand. "That's a stupid power" she stated as she put her hands together, a huge wave of fire being released, glassing over the sand around Void's legs.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 am

(Oh boy. The first meeting eh?)

"No, that was an idiot move." Marcove stated as turned eyes to the girl. "I can't control glass. Now he'll just kick through it. Good going." He stands up and looks at Void, his legs quaking from fear. "Hopefully, it'll slow him down..."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:40 am

((Hahaha yes))

Jean looked at Marcove and scowled. "Oh shut up, you can barely control sand" she stated with a slight hiss. She was young but she knew that she did have the power switch. She wondered if she could get close enough to Void if it would work, she would wait to see what was his reactions before just strolling towards him.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:53 am

Kendal noticed the other kids were now trying to help Dulceri as well "Quit fighting you two we gotta hewp Dulceri" He said. He looked at them "You is fighting like an owd mawwied couple" He said with a sigh he had herd someone use the expression before. He then turned back to Dulceri and Void. He launched a sphere of darkness at Void.

Gareth blinked and appeared next to Edward "Nice ability you have but how good is it" He said. He held his hand out and tried to use his powers their aura until they exploded. He then looked back at Edward "Your Void's son right does that mean your going to go psycho and turn on your friends too after all as the saying goes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Apollo frowned he knew something was wrong but his brain wasn't proccessing what that was. "..I..I don't know but it doesn't seem right" He said. He went to step back again but found himself stepping towards her instead. "A hero?" He said. He realised he was losing his resistance as his eyes were getting a glassy look. He knew he couldn't fight her much longer.

Rygor frowned still feeling confused but he knew it could wait he ran over to Dulceri "So is this the people you mentioned earlier?" He asked. He lifted his blade "If so where do you need me" He said. He gave Dulceri a small smile but it was obvious he was forcing it. He wished Nephilis was around he could atleast talk to him about it as well.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm

(( Aw come on fighting children how evil do you think I am? twisted ))

Void laughed loudly. the glass shattered without him touching it, as for the ball of darkness it disappated before it made contact. " That was cute, however not nearly good enough to even cause a scratch. " He said laughing loudly. He turned his attention back to Dulceri, he was suprised by his powers over lightning., quickly bursting into a thick cloud of black miist the electricity passed though his formless body. " Don't worry Dulceri I have no intentions of dying here. " He said as he rematerialized his body again in the air, he raised his hands up long thick spider like legs shot from the ground under Dulceri they began to claw away attempting to tear him to tiny pieces.

(( If this post bothers you let me know and I will change it. ))
Edward glared at Gareth. " Don't talk about my father like that you worthless cur! " He shouted as a black wall appeared behind Gareth, chains shot from the wall wrapping around his arms and legs. " You've already lost this fight Celestial, this is my world I control everything here. " He said with a dark smile. " And my friends haven't been fed in such a long time. " He said snapping his fingers, several portals opened up below Gareth as small furry creatures began pouring out of the holes and crawling up Gareth's body. " I hope you like the feeling of hundreds of teeth sinking into your skin. " He said as he sat down in the air waiting for the show to start.

Leanne gasped her spells had never let her down before. She raised her hands up as if the spell would disappate. She screamed again and the familiar invisible pulse shot forth knocking many of the spears either into the ground or the air, however several of the spears past through the pulse and slashed her body lu ckily none of the spears punctured her body.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Gareth smirked as he was wrapped up and felt the creatures biting him. "Wow kind of kinky for a kid" He said. He was enjoying pissing this kid off. He opened his hands and shot flames at the creatures carefull not to burn himself. He then looked at Edward and blinked appearing near him. "I wonder if you have issues from your childhood" He said. He held his hands out and tried manipulating Edward's aura to that of what it would have been as a child. He wasn't sure if it would weaken his powers or alter his appearance but it would be fun to try.

(I can't believe you called me a mutt!)

Kendal frowned as his attack was stopped. He looked at Marcove and Jean "You guys why don't we try attacking together earth, fire, and darkness" He said. He wondered if it would work.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 pm

((gah...sorry guys. got wrapped up in school work again. can I get a recap of what's going on right now?))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:23 pm

(Something epic is going to happen soon.)

Dulceri grabbed one spider leg, yanked, then pushed forward quickly. This motion snapped the leg of whatever it was trying to attack him. He did a back kick and charged another with electricity, causing it to explode. "That's too bad. All my plans end with you dying." He looks up at Void and dark insignias begin to form on his body. Dulceri shoots up at Void with a smile. While he was fighting a different person, he still saw him as Charon. He saw this as a friendly game. As he approached, he spun forward throwing his legs forward at him.

~~~

"We can twy, but I doubt it'll do us anything." Marcove lifted his hand at Void, but nothing happened. "Cwap. My powers stopped again. I need to wait..." In honesty, he was scared again.

~~~

"Is that right?" Ambrosia smiled. She had finally figured out the source of Leanne's power. "Time to hit some vocal cords." She blasted forward, passing through Edward's dimension at a high speed and teleported instantly once she reached Leanne. She turned up behind her and created a dark blade. She spins around, not facing her anymore, then teleports, facing her with the blade in motion.
~~~

"Wow." Nephilis looked at Shale and noticed a cloud of smoke billowing from it. "That can't be good. Dulceri must've tried to cook again...oh well." He steps forth and his shoes crunch the sand beneath them. "Hopefully, Dulceri will accept my offer. C'mon Kitara."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Kurai turned his head towards Void and Dulceri. He tilted his head slightly. "Huh, didn't I call him? Oh well..." he muttered before teleporting behind Dulceri. He clasped his hands together and when he slowly spread it apart, a large icicle formed. He merely made a faint attempt to stab his spine with it, seeing what would happen. "Sorry Void, I'm going to butt in." he said quickly.

Kenji's body went cold as Amara mentioned a Celestial. "That means they're outside... Right now...." he muttered, closing his eyes slightly. His last experience with a Celestial didn't work out so well. "Let's go and help out whoever is fighting outside." he said suddenly before biting his tongue. Someone needed to take care of Amelia....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Dulceri tilted upward and flipped to propel himself off of the icicle. "Another Celestial huh? This is getting fun." He points his finger at Kurai and shoots twelve jolts of electricity at him. "I'm going to kill you all the same. Legend or not."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 pm

((I believe that Zephyr and Chyuta are still walking, The celestials are posing as Evermorians revolting against shale, Shatara and Jean went to Shale, Amalia fought Ambrosia earlier, which now she's on her death bed, Rygor is sort of losing his mind, Apollo was kidnapped...I think that's about it))

Calisto looked at Apollo. "Yes a hero" she stated smiling at him. "How you help take down a powerful dictator like Dulceri" she stated. She looked at him and smiled. "You dont have to kill him, but just aid us Apollo, I know your parents would be so proud of you and their souls could rest at peace" she stated.

"Oh great, you can't use your powers" she rolled her eyes. She looked at Marocve and then at Kendal. "Even if we did use them together, I doubt that we could even make a scatch on the big bully" she stated. "I have this ability that let's me switch my abilities with someone else, I dont know if that's helpful, but I know mommy doesnt know how to use my powers when I switch with hers." she added.

Amara looked at Kenji and sighed. "Listen Kenji, I'd rather you stayed in here, you barely survived the first time" she stated. "If things get worse then we can go help, but I'd just like to make sure she's alright, afterall she has a kid.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Rygor frowned everyone else seemed busy fighting he then saw Dulceri being double teamed. He ran over to him "Dulceri hang on" He said. He aimed his sword at Void knowing Dulceri could handle Kurai. "I've been wanting to fight you scum" He said. He waited for him to make a move.

Kendal frowned at Marcove "It's awright just calm down and focus" He said. He wished he could help him more than he did. He looked at Jean wondering if she could help him.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Void smiled under his mask this was the fight he had been looking forward to, but like most good things in his life it was taken away. " Dulceri we will continue our little sparring match later, right now it looks like our friends just won't let us fight. " He said spinning around he whipped his arms with him which became long inky black tendrils which whipped towards Rygor in an attempt to tie him up. " And who are you to call me scum? You are nothing compared to me, you're like a little virus annoying yet holding no real threat. " He said calmly.

Leanne smiled lightly, her brother had just saved her life. She allowed the blade to hit her, however it did absolutely nothing, not a scratch or bruise. Because of the field Edward opened up she could control the world almost as well as Edward. She watched as two walls of rock shot up from the ground and slammed towards Ambrosia they would slam her inbetween them which would squish her body, or at least that was Leanne's plan.

Edward could feel his aura being manipulated, however if he weren't in his own little world this would probably drive him insane. He looked at Gareth like he was crazy. " My childhood? I grew up in a dimension where I could create anything I want, I had a sister and a mother who loved me what more could I have wanted? " He asked as he looked downward, long sharp spikes shot from the ground shooting straight up heading for Gareth.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Ambrosia retracts the blade, looks up then grimaces at her realization. "s**t. This place." She ran at one of the walls and kicked off of it to leap over the other wall. She then uses her telekinetic powers to explode the wall beneath her. Seconds later, two large pieces of debris that shot into the air was propelled at Leanne at an amazing speed by a kick and one crushed the spikes that were aimed for Gareth. "You owe me! Now stop playing around!" After landing, Ambrosia covers herself in a film of momentum pausing aura then teleports, not yet reappearing.

~~~

"Nope." Dulceri appeared infront of Void, grabbing the tendril of darkness tightly as if to crush it. "I learned how to move pretty close to the speed of light in the form." He pulls and tears it, then electrocutes it to a shriveled remnant. "C'mon Rygor, you can do this! Show him what you're shadows can do!"

~~~

"I don't think his power is aura based." Marcove noted. "Little girl, I don't want you to go get hurt okay? As prince," Marcove said puffing out his chest, although still afraid of the events unfolding,"I can't allow a fellow Shalean to get hurt. Maybe Apollo can do this?"

~~~

Nephilis pushes through a crowd of people to get towards the extreme pulses of aura. "Holy crap what is that?" He asks, brushing past people hastily. "Screw this..." He opens a portal just infront of an old lady, walks in, then closes it leaving her in wonder. As he steps out though, his jaw drops and his eyes widened. He was now looking right at Marcove, Jean, Kendal, Rygor, Void and a large dark sphere where he assumed people were currently in.

"Our leader is here...." Ambrosia said to herself. "You're welcome Leanne. I didn't have to bring you to your father, but I did. I want you to live though. As soon as I'm done with you Leanne, I'm going to cause a war like you've never seen."

~Leanne, I'm going to need your help...~ Ambrosia thought out under her words.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Jean looked at Marcove and slapped him over the head. "I don't care if you are a prince, I am NOT a citizen of Shale, I am a Princess and Princess of Kilitia" she stated with a prideful boast. She looked at him. "It doesnt have to be aura based, my mommy doesnt use aura, it's just I put my powers in them and they put theirs in my body" she stated with a grunt.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games