Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:59 am
((uuuuuuhhh..... huh? What happened??? Did I kill the hydra, lol o.oll))

Skurai had not forseen the appearance of a demon that strong. His ship had been destroyed and over half of his crew were either wounded or dead. His head was spinning as his first thoughts went to finding Acos. He found her being strangled by Tarik, but as too weak to save her. "Dammitt, where did I go wrong?" He said to himself, pounding his fist into the ground that felt so much like home. He was upset but was soon overcome by the original dark intentions that sent him out in the first place. He stands and looks around smirking... "So this is what Eiji must feel. Oh well, ruining things must run in the family or something." Skurai laughs hysterically and looks to see that some of his men where still alive. "Those that are alive... come with me... those that are not... have a nice night." Skurai summoned Bundstrung and threw the large claymore of a sword over his back. "We have a date with an angel."

((doing something...))
Eiji had been wondering blindly for some time as if he were going through some form of transformation. Even though he was unable to naturally see where he was going, he was led by some force, some voice that seemed to lead him out of harms way and into a forest of some sort. He reaches out as if trying to grasp something. An aura of light, created by the two heavenly blades on his back seemed to protect him from the influences of the demon. "Mo... mother?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 am
((The hydra is dead, and Wrath got royally pissed off at Skurai and ripped the portal from Earth to Antera open, sending him and his crew along with Acos, who was quickly killed by Tarik, Roarke, Amiric/Onyx, and Sasori through to Antera; by the way, it happened 250 years earlier than it did originally, so it will create a ripple through the timestream...))

Amiric snorted. "I doubt you'd have any clue what Eiji deals with, and trust me, we all have unusual things to deal with," he snarled at Skurai.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:40 am
Skurai stops in his tracks and chuckles to himself, "Ignorant being... flesh the devil. It is you who doesn't have a clue of what my brother goes through!" He turns his head, looking over the blade that he held over his shoulder. "I highly doubt that any of you know what he goes through... I can tell you one think though, he's not here... He out there." Skurai points out signifying that Eiji was not in Antera with them. "Hopefully Halcian is still with him..." Skurai turns back facing in the direction he was heading... "Now if you don't mind have a piece that belongs to my troubled brother." As he turns away, a single eye and a demonic smile appear on the face of his sword.

Halcian keeps close to Eiji also receiving protection from Eiji's powers. He turns and watching as creatures of every form are picked up and sent to what would be Antera. "I hope Lord Skurai is okay... I hold Sasori is okay as well."He feels a blush come across his face and then shakes it away as he keeps close to Eiji.

Eiji continued walking deeper into the Dark Forest, mouthing off in a blind trance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 am
Amiric chuckled, the tone becoming the kind of sound you hear in the kind of nightmares that makes you afraid to go back to sleep. He closed his eyes for a moment, then reopened them to reveal the insane gaze of Scaoill no Shitsu. "You think it is so simple to be demon, fool... you try having your essence sealed within a body that isn't yours, unable to do anything without the 'jailer' choosing to let you do so and see how you manage," the demon growled. "Now the damned soul within the gauntlet is merged with both him and me... Samaael help me," he growled under his breath before retreating into the shadows of Amiric's mind and soul again.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 pm
Skurai continued walking. "No thanks kid-demon... I already have enough demons to take care of and one of them isn't even mine." Hinting at Bundstrung who was cheesing like a chesire cat. "I prefer freedom, but it would seem that my past desires only for chaos and if chaos is what I'm meant for than I might has well bring Eiji back to how he normally was... this sword is starting to become a pit of a burden."

The eye of the blade began to look around trying to look at Skurai while still looking at the guardians. It's mouth began to move and an eerie voice could be heard, "Aww Skurai, you know that you've enjoyed having a piece of your brother with you at all times... It's because of you that I was born anyways..."

"Silence demon, I dealt with you long enough. Now it's time for you to return to the body from which you were exercised." Skurai shook his head and stopped, holding up his hand to create a portal. "I escaped this prison once before and I'll do it again."

Saklo and Balth, his two remaining generals stood behind Skurai with bow and rod in hand. They were a bit upset about the death of Mastif and hearing Skurai's regrets about the demons he had to watch over made them downhearted, but they continued to follow Skurai, they owed their lives to him...  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm
Acos was floating in the air without the need of her wings. This is strange. I know I died, but I feel fine... she thought, doing a little flip.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm
A semi transparent form flickered into existence near Acos' soul form. He smiled sadly. Death is part of life, and part of everything, he murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm
Skurai sighs for a moment. "The only one that could even get close to understanding how or what he's going through is dead now... and just like him... I couldn't save her." Skurai looks off toward Acos's ghost and smiles lightly before walking through the portal with five men behind him. "Adios Guardians... I'm off to start more trouble." He says, waving as the portal closes behind them.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:42 pm
just befor the portal closes Skurai and his men are violently pushed back thru by a large fist as a deep voice says, "i am bareing this world from the others and closeing the portal forever so no amount of magic or power can reopen another gate way back to earth, this is your fault Skurai, if i see you again ill make you relive every last worst memory till the end of days for what you have done here!!, you are the first demon to make the gods this angrey!!, im not the only one looking for you now!!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Skurai stumbles back and frowns... holding his postition. "Hmph... wouldn't be the first time," he says coldly, "the angels are upset with me too... Seems like I couldn't get their precious 'king' back to the throne... I'd hate for them and their gods to get even more upset because some 'boastful' demon wouldn't let me carry out my mission."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Acos simply nodded. Then a thought came to her. "How come I'm still here if I died? Shouldn't I got to Heaven or Hell or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:57 pm
Skurai heard Acos and looked in her direction. "Sorry miss, but at the moment there is no heaven... only earth and hell... at the moment... Earth is about as close to heaven as any of us will get" Skurai looked out as if looking for this demon that was baring him from getting to his brother.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 pm
"Oh. How is there no Heaven, though?" Acos asked Skuari.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:23 pm
Skurai sat down, digging his sword into the ground and leaning against it, "Well maybe saying there is no heaven is a bit much... more like those pearly white gates that you hear about are locked and the guy with the key was wondering around aimlessly on earth... it's a shame though, they should have made me the bearer, but heck... me being part demon was a bit much for them to handle... Racist bastards."

((Please let me know if I start to sound offense...
I want it to be clear that I am Christian, I'm just really getting into character for this sweatdrop ))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games