Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Sorry I'm late, Sweden," came Lock's sensuous purr from behind the girl. In his signature white ensemble, he looked like the ray of light that every fan of BLAckJAck wished would shined on them. With a wink, he flopped onto the chair beside her, motioning for a waiter to bring him his usual. He turned to Lori, smiling. "Whatdya wanna eat, Princess? It's my treat."

In the back of his mind, he relayed the message he left on Ethan's phone, on the door, on his pillow, and even with Marcus: "I'm going to that lunch with the new girl to show her around. I was expecting you to come with me, but if you really don't want to, I won't make you. However, I promised her a tour of the city with someone she can trust, so please don't be upset with me for going. If you want to come, you always know how to find me. I really hope you come. Love, Lock"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

At the sight and sound of the Korean pop star, Lori instantly brightened. Ooh, she was actually eating lunch with the famous Sang Min Han! What should she eat? She shouldn't get anything greasy or else it might make a bad first impression on him. Still, he's buying her food! That's totally a sign of a date!
"I guess I'll just go with a salad than." she said with a modest shrug, biting back the huge smile she wanted to have. She watched the waiter walk off before noticing the distant look in Lock's eyes. What was he thinking? A new song, maybe? Places they could see? Or maybe.... maybe how much he loves her...! Ack, no! Stop thinking like that or else she'll squeal on the outside!
"U-Umm," Lori started, trying to find a way to distract herself, and in doing so her eyes drifted to the empty chair across from the two. Oh, that's right, that Ethan guy was supposed to be here, right? "Is Ethan coming?" she asked and looked over at Lock with timid eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Even I don't know the answer to that question, sweetheart," he sighed, running a hand over his face and looking over at the road. "I haven't seen him in a while." Shaking his head, the tall Korean returned his attention to her, flicking the brim of his hat up a bit to better see her. "Now then, how're you liking the school?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah
Y'know, goldenrod is usually my temporary villain color, and Lock's color is goldenrod.... Is he a villain?

User Image

Even though Lock sounded upset, Lori couldn't help but suppress the dreamy sigh she held for him. He just looked so... amazing! Like a radiant angel waiting to bathe the world in gorgeous music!
Noticing the question towards her, Lori instantly straightened. "Oh! Umm... It's not bad." she commented distantly while looking upward to a cloud. "It's big, but not like my old school. And the people are nice, except for a few that just shoot me glares or talk about.. shadow world things." She looked back at him. "What was it like for you when you first came to this school?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:56 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He grinned, leaning back and folding his arms behind his head. "It was fantastic," he said, remembering his first day. "Everyone was so nice, and, although Ethan and I didn't really get on well at first, eventually he warmed to me and helped me find my way around. That's why I was so ready to offer to help you. Everyone needs a little help when they start somewhere new." Smirking, he adjusted his hat again and licked his lips. "I'm glad you like it."

Awesome nerd
That...................is a secret.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah
NoooOOOOOoooOOOOooooOO!

User Image

There it was again, Ethan's name. Lori couldn't really see how someone so average like that guy could be Lock's best friend. Ethan seemed like an okay guy, sure, but he had nothing interesting going on. Why did that nobody get to be friends with a somebody?!
"Thanks." Lori mumbled with a soft smile. She was still wallowing in her jealousy when Lock's phone began to ring, the number unknown.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Before he could say anything, Lock's phone started screaming the lyrics to one of a J-rock band's songs. Pulling out the phone, he blinked at the unknown number. "Excuse me for a moment, princess," he said, pressing TALK and answering. "Hello?"

Awesome nerd
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

"Lock..." a shaky, sniveling voice came from the other end. It was Ethan's. He sniffed, sounding as if he had been crying for some time, then spoke again. "I.. I'm in jail." he wept and paused as his breathing grew spastic once again. "I-I've been arrested for murder!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:30 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"You've been WHAT?!" Lock stood abruptly, panic written all over his face. "Hold on, I'm coming to get you. Just...just don't worry about a thing. I'll make this right. Just hold on." Turning to Lori, he stepped back a bit. "I'm so sorry, I have to go. Ethan's in trouble and he needs my help. Rain check, I'll pay you back!" Tossing a hundred dollar bill onto the table, he ran off, racing to the jail. "Ethan...is Waltz there?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"What?" Lori breathed and felt her heart sink when Lock started dashing away. She quickly turned to watch his retreating figure, her expression falling with her heart. "But our.... our date..."

"Yeah." Ethan sniffed, the detective's booming voice in the background. "He's been yelling at everyone as soon as he got here."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Good, tell him I'll be there in five minutes and if he doesn't have this sorted out by then, I'll wring his skinny neck!" he boomed, enroute to the jail. "Just hold on, baby...I'm coming."

Awesome nerd
...is there even a jail in Black Rose? Oh well, you just post first.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image
User Image

White hair cascaded down the back of the tall male as he entered the cafe, his silvery eyes wandering as he took in the cozy atmosphere. This place seemed as good as any to simply kick back and relax after a long night of...well 'hunting' as he would put it. Stony eyes remained impassive and focused as he walked inside, instantly grateful for the fact that he could retract his wings back in to himself and appear basically mortal. Of course he didn't seem quite mortal, which a slight glow to his skin that humans did not posses and a body completely free of scars or flaws. Upon approaching the counter he let his gaze wander to the board scrawled with different drink names before he looked to the Barista behind the counter. "I'll get a large Cafe Late, please" He stated, his voice rich and deep with a lovely British accent lacing it's tone. Something about the way he spoke seemed almost musical and easy on the ears to say the least, but that was just one more perk of being an angel. The down side was the fact that he drew attention far too easily... it wasn't really all that pleasant in his mind.

After paying for his drink the silver haired male wandered over to a window seat and sat down, taking a sip of his drink and finding that it was far too hot to drink. With the smallest of frown he took the lid off to allow it to cool. It didn't really hurt when it was too hot, but it wasn't exactly pleasant either, who liked scalding their mouth with hot beverages anyways? Leaning back he tilted his head back so he could stare up at the ceiling whilst his drink slowly cooled. It had been..a very long night.

He was definitely feeling weary, after tracking down a fallen angel for half of the night, he found that he couldn't really keep his thoughts in order and thus a coffee had seemed like a great idea. The only problem, it was too hot. Yes it was a petty problem but when you were tired and irritable, those little things were the worst.

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 am
User ImageSybill Rae Hawkins

A set of solemn footsteps entered the cafe as a young woman walked through the entrance. She was vigorously writing on a notebook that hid her tired eyes. Slightly bumping into an empty chair, she halted her steps as her cerulean gaze lifted and scanned the area. Sybill noticed a tall male seated over near the window. He had a beautiful appearance that made her want to write more. She looked over at front counter, hoping the male hadn't seen her half staring at him. Closing the notebook, she walked to the counter thinking of what she wanted to order. "I'd like a medium mocha frappucino with a shot of espresso, please," she said to the Barista as she pulled some money out. She payed for her drink as soon as it came out.

Sybill picked up her frappucino and walked over to the table next to the male and sat down. She took a sip of her drink and put it down, opening up her notebook right after. Once her pen was in her hand, she continued scribbling down what seemed like nonsense on the paper. She paused for a moment and glanced over at the guy seated at the table next her, then continued writing. What already seemed like nonsense really became nonsense when her tired writing became unreadable. Sybill put her pen down as she became dizzy from her lack of sleep. She took several sips of her frappucino, hoping the caffeine would wake her up soon. Heavens knew what she really needed was seven hours of sleep though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:29 am
User Image
User Image

Raz had indeed noticed the woman staring at him though he didn't need to look back at her to notice it, he felt her gaze. Reaching forward he placed the lid back on his drink and took a sip again, now finding that the temperature was bearable and thus he straightened his posture a bit and let his gaze roam, catching the girl looking at him once again from the corner of his eye and raising a brow. "See something you like?" He voiced rather bluntly though there was a teasing edge to his word. He figured the girl would realize he was speaking to her since she was basically the only other person here at the moment. He wasn't sure what drove him to speak to her...perhaps it was sheer boredom, or the fatigue he was also feeling but the words had left his mouth before he had really thought about it.

He let his gaze land upon the female after another moment of scanning the Cafe, taking in the petite females form. She was much smaller than himself, with vibrant eyes and long slightly curled hair. He took note of her writing and let his gaze drop to the page, easily able to read it from this distance though a lot of it seemed to be slightly....jumbled. He then took note of the fact that her eyes seemed to be a bit hazy and she was taking quite a few sips from her coffee at a time. "Tired?" He added, his brows raised slightly in a questioning manner.

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:13 am
User ImageSybill Rae Hawkins

Sybill jumped slightly at the sound of the male's voice, slightly startled by the sound. Her face burned a fierce shade of red upon hearing his question. she put her coffee down and turned to face the male whom she had earlier been staring at. "Maybe a little," she replied after a moment, her voice riddled by anxiety and sleep deprivation. She pushed her glasses up slightly and fidgeted a little, twirling the pen around her fingers like a baton. Normally, Sybill wasn't such an anxious person, however the caffeine from the shot of espresso in her coffee was working itself fast into her system.

Her gaze dropped for a moment as she watched her fingers expertly twirl the pen. It was something she often did when writing to help her mind function more properly. Sybill looked up once more when the male spoke to her again. Her cerulean eyes met his gaze upon looking up and a hint of pink remained on her cheeks. His question caught her off guard almost as much. Her lack of sleep must have been quite noticeable. "I am slightly tired," Sybill said as she tried to divert her gaze slighlty.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games