Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 pm
She sweatdropped. "Seriously? Well, at least you finally put your face there without me asking you to." Fingercombing his hair, the twenty year old started to sing to herself. "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 pm
~a few hours later~
menoetius let out a small groan as his eyes cracked open, staring up at Alexandra.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm
Alexandra didn't notice that he had woken up, too busy looking at the stars, finger combing his hair, and humming 'Somewhere' from West Side Story.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 pm
Menoetius gave a sigh and readjusted himself. "having fun?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm
She looked down, smiling. "Why yes. And what about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm
"hmmm sure" he chuckled, looking up at her still.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm
"Good," she said calmly, then laughed. "This is...different."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 pm
PanicWithVanity

Yes it would be *Giving a smile. They walk to his car and he drives to the dorms* ((Sorry trying to get myself caught up))  

FairyFumiko

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 pm
Chi comes to the park because she only knows one person and she wants more friends, so she just sits and waits to see somebody that she wants to talk to.
*Sigh...*  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image
Emi walked threw the park, she was still fairly upset about an incontinent in the Library. She let a long exasperated sigh and looked around for a place to sit, so she could finish her sketch and cool down. Spotting a seat next to another person she walked over to her "Excuse me Mrs. but do you mind if I sit next to you or are you waiting for someone?" she asked quietly and smiled, trying her best to show she was a little upset and angry.  

K-K-K-Kakurot

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:39 pm
Chi looks up "Oh, yeah you can sit here. I don't mind I'm just sitting here looking for more people to be friends with." She says as kindly as she can. then asks "How has your day gone?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
"Thank you." Emi said as she sat down next to her "My day? Well it was good." she said with a sigh, "how about yours? You seems awfully lonely here!" Emi looked at her and smiled.  

K-K-K-Kakurot

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 pm
Chi looks at her with a kinda weird look. "Your voice makes you should not so happy." Looks away alittle. "& My Day ain't really good. I Been here for a while, and I'm looking for somewhere to stay." Looks at her. "But, back to your day, if you want to talk about anything. I have ears to listen."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
Emi shook her head "It's alright, just something stupid someone else did." she looked at the girl with a smile "I'm sorry if I seem down it's just that guy really got me angry. I'll stay here and talk with you if you want! I'm new here so I don't know many people." Emi laughed a little.

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

K-K-K-Kakurot

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm
Mayah Playah
"Good," she said calmly, then laughed. "This is...different."

"heh, no kidding..." Menoetius sighed, his eyes glowing dimly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games