Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:21 pm
Che hadn't been touched yet by anything the giant and slow worm had to throw at him. Just like he assumed, the person using the power was just another basic user with one trump card technique. This was it and it had failed. The man was probably having too much fun with his paper swords, a pair of weapons that still paled in comparison to his actual two swords. His fun was short lived though. Kate was finally making a move and the one move she did make was enough to bring the battle to a grinding halt. Being the Gatekeeper, she could locate any person anywhere at any time. In moments, she found just where the controller of this beast was. Effectively, she killed both the antagonists with the power of Zeus, the God of Gods. Before the lightning immolated the metal, Che had retreated away to a building. He dug his sword into the concrete and carved his way down until he was perched safely on his feet again. The worm came crashing down, creating it's own epicenter when it did. "Heh. Stupid worm.....just another Techno. Alright, we have to keep moving. I think I know where one of the Fallen Phoenix members may be heading to."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 pm
Sebastian closed his eyes and laughed. "That attitude of yours son...it will get you killed...going head first to try and face Raven while she has a whole city against you...." he said to him. When Khalifa spoke he opened his eyes. "You say this like this isn't apart of my dream either. Raven didn't have to convince me to join her I wanted to because honestly I was doing the same thing she's doing when I was her age but that was a different time. So don't think that humans only hate us because of the actions that have been taken recently...they have always hated us...even when we were low in numbers and trying to fit in with the rest of society" he said not only to Khalifa but to the others as well.

When Demios spoke he smirked, revealing his teeth. "My daughters have nothing to do with this, you young people think so narrowly it's pathetic. And don't try and say you look at the larger picture because that would be insulting to people who have lived as long as I have, my dear boy, and well let's just see if I can accommodate you all..but alas, I see that nobody wanted to take my offer...so..." he said as his hands glew a light blue color.

Pointing towards a row of cars, they began to explode violently as debree and smoke began to crowd the area. Pointing one hand to the ground the properties began to shift, making it began to turn into an elastic sticky like substance in certain areas. Removing his jacket her revealed a collapsable staff with blades on the end of them as he rushed towards Roulin, rotating the staff to attempt to cut the young man who was now in front of him. Pushing the staff into the ground, he pushed his weight off of it to perform a kick to the torso to Roulin as well. Reinforcements were soon to arrive for back up.

Elle turned around as she heard her sister's voice. "Why are you talking to me? You're dead to me remember?" she asked. Her eye glowing a teal color she smirked. "You're no longer apart of the hive so give it up, go to that Cecilia tramp and leave me be...but knowing you, you'll probably try and stand up to me once again...now where has that gotten you Erin? Nowhere except with headaches and horrible nightmares" the technopath taunted her sister as she began to fire the cannon from her arm, beams of energy flying towards Erin but not only towards her but around her as well. One beam hit a gas pipe as it began to leak. If Erin wouldn't move soon she would be caught in the explosion.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mcemosama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 pm
Viktor Z. Temnota - The Bio-Hazard Owl - T.N.O

Viktor rushed as he frantically searched for his fellow Owls with a fearful look in his eyes. Everything was falling apart. People killing each other left and right, buildings being demolished, fire and dead bodies everywhere , and more powers being flung at humans than Viktor would ever hope/fear to see. With his small frame Viktor managed to bob and weave through the battlefield with a sense of finesse and urgency, as he had done when navigating the streets with Erin.Viktor was in the vicinity of Che and several others as he noticed the enormous, now dead along with it's controller, metallic worm in his presence. It was surprising to know that others were capable of this.Noticing someone attempting to surprise attack Vitkor, he did a 360, tripping them with a leg sweep as Vik jumped back and channeled his power, turning a 5 square ft. radius of land around the would-be assailant into a 50cm deep puddle of hydrochloric acid. The man screamed in agony as he feel into the puddle. Viktor quickly grabbed the mans head and held him under the puddle as the assailant bucked and screamed, the pain making it to difficult to get up anyway, as the skin of his hands was being decomposed by the acid at a fast rate, until he died from the damage from the acid and loss of air. The man's blood began to pour into the puddle as Vik began to process the situation, with a bit of diligence as his eyes darted around, observing the 'war'. Getting distracted from this for a moment he was extremely surprised in his instinct. Something about the situation had his blood pumping fiercely, and his slender and agile frame allowed him to do alittle more than he though possible. He watched for a moment in awe of everything. Raven's message had this much weight...enough to send everything over the edge, enough to cause all this pain. "That Sociopath..." Viktor let out as he went out of his battle-ready mode and slipped into his meeker persona for a moment. Ever since this all started Vik didn't have a moment to take in and understand all that was going on here. It filled his head with doubt, sorrow, and a deep burning hatred. He tried to shake it off as he thought up a strategy to traverse this war-zone. Taking notice of Che and the others Vik dashes over trying to get as close to allies as he could. Hopefully they would see him as friend. "Yo!" He signaled them as he ran. "This is insane...do you have any idea now many are gonna die in the first few hours at this rate?" Viktor asked them rhetorically.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

((edit))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:14 pm
Demios couldn't believe the nerve of this old man, he was truly twisted. However, before he could make a move to attack Sebastian had caused several cars to explode. He quickly turned and held his hands up "Halt!" He yelled as the debris that was about to hit him and his friends suddenly paused its falling and gained a glow around it. Unfortunately for Demios it had caught him off guard so it took a lot of his focus to hold them. He then made a few hand gestures and shifted the debris into a few metal spheres "Orbiter!" He yelled as the spheres began to float above them and spin before readying to attack incoming owls, he would've attacked but the smoke screen caused him to be unable to target the old man. "Heh you may have an interesting power old man, but I doubt you have the ability to handle my magical powers" He said. He then made a few more hand gestures "Shining Tempest!" He said as the spheres glowed and electricity began to spark from them as they spun faster waiting for his chance to attack something.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:14 pm
Roulin's vision was activated by reflex when Sebastian destroyed the cars around the area. It was a nice smokescreen, but it wasn't anything he couldn't see through. Unfortunately for his team, they may not be able to see anything thanks to that. The Life Owl knew he had this though. When Sebastion pulled out a bladed staff, he only licked his lips and unbuttoned his sleeves. Before the blades reached him, Roulin erected a square shaped wall of rock from the ground. It did just what it need to separate him from Sebastion and it also cause him to put himself into position for a counterattack. Opting not to use any powers at this point, when the elder came at him with a kick to his torso, Roulin evaded simply by turning. Rolling with his momentum, he simply swung his arm in an attempt to back fist his attacker. Off in the distance, Roulin could see Owls heading toward the area. Those who were there already were still thinking of joining the fight. The italian, who found himself becoming slightly frustrated at the Owls against him and his team, wasn't going to hold back whoever came. Killing his opponents, only for today, had become an option.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm
Cecilia thrust her hands forward as debris flew everywhere, repelling it away from the group with a gravitational push. Her eyes fell towards sections of the road, which were morphing back into their liquid tar forms. If Cecilia remained upon the ground for too long, she would most likely be rendered immobile. Lifting herself into the air, she hovered a few feet above the slowly liquidating street. Tar was still a substance that could be pushed. She held her hands out and thrust them forward once again in which a force of gravity pushed the tar back away from the group preventing them from becoming stuck in the very sticky substance. It was then that out of the corner of her eye, a large liquid like tendril was launched at her. Cecilia was forced to twist her body into a backflip while hovering within the air to avoid. Looking down, she caught sight of an Amorphous being whose body was not solid but composed of a jelly like liquid substance. Silver tendrils extended from his body launching towards the Cosmic Owl once again who evaded sent a wave of cosmic energy towards her opponent. The Amorphous opponent dispersed into many liquidated molecules before forming back together again into a single being. Looking up, his make-shift mouth firmed a smirk. Defeating a person with this mutation would not be easy. Cecilia's cosmic abilities would have little to no affect.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm
Anya rolled her eyes at Nik's response. She should have expected that answer to begin with though. "You're stupid. You know I can take care of myself in a fight." she replied sounding a little exasperated with Nik's protectiveness over her. Did he really think she was that delicate? Anya was sure he didn't think she was delicate, but it certainly seemed like he thought she was by not letting her fight on her own.

She, too, could see the smoke and the giant worm getting electrocuted. That was until Nik gave her another kiss. She did agree with him on going to help fight. While she didn't want to use her powers, it seemed like she would be given no choice in this fight though. Anya turned to follow after Nik and just barely managed to catch the mp3 player and the headphones he tossed to her, the same ones he had given her as a gift the night before. "Hey! Don't just throw these around! You spent good money on these!" she scolded as she followed Nik to the door and out into the hall. "Anyway, let's hurry. Who knows what crap is happening out there." With that, Anya picked up her walking pace and hurried down the staircase instead of taking the elevator.

===

When the Worm and its controller were both dead, Kate lowered her arm. The sky returned to its normal daytime color as the spirit of Zeus returned to Eternity. Kate muttered a thanks under her breath to the Greek god before turning to look for Che. She spotted him nearby after he had jumped off of the Worm. "I know that we must keep moving, Che. There is no need to repeat yourself to me. And this Fallen Pheonix member would be whom exactly? If I knew who you were looking for I could help you locate them." Kate stated flatly, placing a hand on her hip, impatiently waiting for Che to answer her question so they could keep moving and get this entire mission over with. She was a tad annoyed that Che hadn't bothered to thank her for taking care of the Worm, but she'd let it slide for the time being.

===

Erin grimaced when she heard her sister's retort. She had expected such an answer given that Elle had basically disowned her in South America. Elle just confirmed her suspicions that Erin's nightmares had been caused by Elle sending images to her mind while she slept. However, now was not the time to dwell on past memories, for Erin knew she had to deal with the problem of Elle controlling the other psychics on the Night Owls. "Cecilia is not a tramp. And I would never replace you!" Erin shouted back as Elle began firing at and around her. When one of the shots broke a gas line, Erin knew she'd have to move right now or risk getting killed by an explosion. As such, Erin dissolved the shield she had made and then simultaneously dissolved her own body into a puddle of blood before scuttling along the concrete roof and underneath the door and out onto the roof. She moved so quickly, Elle would have to move twice as fast in order to fire fast enough to hit her. Hopefully, Elle was distracted enough by firing at where Erin had been that Elle wouldn't catch on quick enough to the fact that Erin had moved her position. She remolded her body behind Elle, a sword constructed from her blood in the same manner she had made that shield held in her hand. Erin then swung the sword in a slashing movement at Elle's back, but stopped herself from stabbing her sister and leaving the point of the sword jabbed at the small of Elle's back. The fact that more and more blood was being shed in Rome was only making her blood manipulation abilities stronger. "Stand down, Elle. I don't want to fight you." Erin spoke slowly and with more confidence than she had ever felt in the past three weeks. She wanted Elle to stop what she was doing and go back to her normal self.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:39 pm
Sebastian wasn't impressed by Roulin's power if anything he felt he was just showing off. When Roulin swung his arm Sebastain caught the young Life OWL's arm as he began to twist it, attempting to flip Roulin towards the ground, while spinning his staff in his left hand placing it in the ground, to fully fight the young boy. Ignoring Demios he focused on Roulin, Sebastian wasn't one to go back and forth with insults.

Elle's teal hair blew in the wind as she smirked. "You're even too weak to put the blade through my back Erin...how pathetic" she said as she fell to the ground and pushed off her back, kicking upwards toward's Erin chest and chin area hoping to stun her sister. Elle's mind began to race as she began to formulate how she would defeat her younger sister. Rolling backwards she ran towards the ledge as Elle began to fire her cannon around Erin.

Everything was moving at a fast pace. Her father's words, her feelings seeing him here...fighting with Raven, things didn't make sense. And the way her "friends" were talking to her father, they could have at least asked her to speak to him or respected her enough to see if she would be up to the fight. Aeon was faced with a very hard decision...and her father did make a valid point.

Her head hang she said nothing had her hands clutched to her pistols, her hands shaking faster and faster. Looking up she could see Demios back was turned to her and she could also see Roulin fighting her father. Aiming one at Demios and the other at Roulin, she pulled the trigger on both as unique property ray of energy was released from the both of them firing at Demios' back and heading fast towards Roulin.

She was siding with her father and if that meant they were now enemies...then...she didn't know what to think but she wasn't going to allow them to bully her father. Sebastian saw just in time to leap away from Roulin after performing his attack. Aeon reached into her pocket sipping the rest of her KIK as she felt a surge of energy fill her. She was at a high and ready to take on whatever was coming her way.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:05 pm
Demios was relieved to have the smokescreen removed, but when the blast hit him in the back he was sent flying a short distance. This broke his focus and so his metal spheres were sent hurling towards the ground striking random places and releasing powerful blasts of electricity in several directions. It only took Demios a short time to recover, but when he looked at who shot him he saw Aeon. "What the hell!" He yelled as he forced himself up. He watched as she drank some random drink and he knew this wasn't going to end well. He glared at her "What are you thinking" He said. He quickly held his hands up and they glowed. "I'd rather not have to worry about my allies turning on me as well" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:22 pm
Nikolai fell back into his usual role of following Anya when she picked up the pace and made her way to the stairs. Not one to argue with Anya, Nik simply followed her down the stairs, taking the steps 3 or 4 at a time. In truth, he could have gotten them to the bottom much quicker, but he knew Anya didn't like it when he dragged her into his shadow without asking, so he simply followed along. It didn't take long for them to reach the bottom of the stairs, because the building wasn't very tall. Nik skidded to a halt behind Anya then followed her out into the lobby of the hotel they were at. The lobby was quiet, very quiet, nearly silent. The only noise came from the pair's footsteps as they headed out the front entrance. Nik looked around outside and simply let Anya decide where they would head first, reaching down and hitting play on his mp3 player, starting to bob lightly to the music that came through.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 pm
Roulin's backhand was grabbed and countered easy. The young Owl knew that was a bad move, but still, he hadn't shown off what he could do. An old man and his staff wasn't going to stop him that easy. As he flipped, he placed a hand down and used that to bring himself back to his feet. Before he could attack Sebastian again with something stronger than before, he saw himself briefly retreating to evade Aeon's attack. Her sneak attack wasn't getting past him thanks to his vision. With it, he could see up to a third of a kilometer. Looking at the girl with a distinctive animosity driven stare, Roulin shook his head. "You Vanillis. The bunch of you are traitors....what the hell do you think you're doing Aeon?! You're with us!" He could sense her emotions already, so the question was rhetorical. Balling his fist, Roulin looked over at Moli who was wearing a look of pure confusion. He didn't see this coming, and neither did the raven haired leader, but if he didn't talk some sense into her, he would kill her just as fast as he planned on killing Raven.

Moli looked at Aeon, his light blue eyes asking for a reason to this whole thing. Begging almost. "Aeon....what're you doing?" asked the bewildered young man. Roulin didn't seem to happy about what was taking place and from his unusually stern stare, Lomoli knew that something was wrong and if Aeon didn't cooperate, it would manifest. If it got to that point, Lomoli wouldn't have a brother anymore. "Roulin! Wait, don't fight alright? We need to reach a consensus here and fast! Aeon...what in the hell are you doing? You're going to get us killed girl!"

~~~

"Alot will die if we don't stop this....alot more. I can feel the aura just dying and swirling around here...." Che replied to Viktor after his swords retracted into his sleeves with an almost metallic clank. They were as strong as steel under the influence of Che, but against his body, it was similar to Teflon. After being met with Kate's rebuttal, Che sighed and hid his grin from her. "You know, it was overcast. You got rid of the rainclouds....so good job. Also, thanks for taking down that worm. Thinking of Zeus to short it out? Man...genius." A bit of sarcasm was laced in the italian's statement, but truly, he was thankful that he thinking took down the behemoth. Looking back in the path he was walking before which was now eaten up by the transformer reject, he answered the russian woman's other question. "I don't know who it is. I just know where they're going. It's the TFP....terrorist group. What do all terrorist do when they get into a nation besides blow s**t up? Go for it's leader. They'll probably go for Rome's Mayor Gianni Alemanno. We just need to intercept them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 pm
The Amorphous being launched another attack upon the Cosmic Owl who was forced to fight alone as the others seemed to be distracted by Aeon. What was the other female of their group doing? Had she turned on them? Or was it something deeper than that? Yet, Cecilia was unable to aide them for she had quite a powerful Owl to contend with who could not be defeated by the use of her powers as liquid could not be struck. Cecilia would have to find a way to solidify her Amorphous opponent. Yet, before she could even begin to run through her plan, the Amorphous being's liquidated arms broke apart and headed towards Cecilia encasing her in a bubble-like substance and began to suffocate her. Cecilia gasped for breath and nearly choked as the substance squeezed tighter, engulfing her. Struggling to remain calm, Cecilia channeled the cosmic energy, which she had absorbed through her body during her earlier battles before releasing it through the pores in her skin.

The liquid substance was forced to break apart enabling Cecilia to escape. The Cosmic Owl hoped that this would work. She began to manipulate the gravity around her from all directions pushing it towards her opponent. As gravity was not a substance that could be seen, he did not know what was happening. The gravitational pressure, which Cecilia was forcing towards him from all directions was trapping the Amorphous being and making it impossible for him to move his limbs at all nor was he able to escape. She could have killed him for there was the chance that he could break free within a few years and she would be forced to face him again, but as he was immobilized for now, there was no need to shed blood. The important matter at hand was attempting to get past Sebastian and reasoning with Aeon without resorting to attacking her.

Cecilia set her eyes upon the young woman and began to increase the gravity around her just enough to attempt to slow her down and stop her so that she could talk to her. "Aeon! Yes, he is your father, and I know you love him and will do everything in your power to protect him, but you have to remember, he attacked us first. We were all trying to get by him without it resorting to violence. Think about what he is doing? Think about who he is hurting? Do you really want to allow him to bring harm to so many who are innocent? I'm pretty sure that if Che did something that would bring harm to others who were trying to protect the innocents, Roulin and Moli would do everything in their power to stop him! Even if that meant hurting him!"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 pm
Aeon listened to both Demios and Roulin, but before she could answer Moli had spoken. "That's how you feel about my sister?!?!? And I've been nothing but loyal since I came to the Night OWLS. The wind moved by slowly as it was an eerie quite sound. "I'm with you then why didn't anyone give me a chance to make up my mind what I wanted to do..." she said to Demios and Roulin. Looking at Moli, tears formed into her eyes. "That's my father...I only have one!!!...and I would prefer for you all not and hurt him and the way that Roulin is going at it, he might just kill him and I won't sit here and let that happen" she said. Even though she hadn't seen her father in years, she still remembered him. "I'm not going to get us killed but I won't sit here and see you gang up on my father, we could have easily left..." she said to her boyfriend. "You all may have mixed feelings towards Che...but if someone was to threaten him...I'd bet you'd do your all to try and protect him" she said trying to reason but even if she didn't make any sense, her emotions were telling her she was making the right choice.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:15 pm
Khalifa Marcellus

Khalifa's gaze never left Sebastian as he awaited for the man to make a move, what came out of his mouth was only nonsense it mattered not to any of them. When Sebastian made his move, causing some areas around them in the street to return back to its tar state and several cars to explode, he remained calm being that both Demios and Cecilia had prevent any of it from reaching them, but the smoke screen did limit his vision but as long as he could sense and 'see' there energy he would know where these Owls including his teammates are. Khalifa knew he need not worry about Roulin but Sebastian's ability is one that could be quite tricky but regardless the matter owl now focused on the Owls who were now starting to appear and almost immediately through the smoke Khalifa began to fire at the small group of owls who were beginning to gather before the group got any bigger. The bullets were infused with his energy and empowered by it, increasing their speed in which they traveled and more destructive force similar to that of an 50Cal rifle with tank shells as of now. They made there targets tearing through the weak Owls who thought to challenge them head on and hesitated at that, while he landed on a new by rooftop. Khalifa then heard the shots fired from another gun and turned to the bickering of his teammates, it would seem Aeon was trying to protect her father but the way she went about doing it when she could have easily created barriers, it was questionable. "Yall need to get this s**t together, were gonna get killed just sitting here arguing. And Aeon you forget that is your father who came before us and attacked first despite you being with us." He called out from the roof since it wasn't that high from the ground.

Celestin Selone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Demios looked at Aeon he was obviously irritated "Why didn't we let you decide?" He said his voice dripping with contempt. "Because, the longer we pause to consider the what ifs the more people are going to die, both humans and owls alike" He said. He felt no sorrow for facing the old man "Look at that man, yes he is your father, the same one who abandoned both you and your sister" He said. He took a step forward "but more than that look at him and see every person he has killed, every person he has killed, think about every human you've known in your life his ultimate goal is to kill every one of them" He said. He gave her a look that showed how he felt about the matter. He frowned for a moment "Think of everyone we've lost on our way to this point, if we doubt ourselves and stop then their deaths are in vain" He said as he thought about all their friends deaths and all who could be dead as they spoke. "If you don't want to help us then fine, but don't stand in our way" He said as he held his hands up readied for the worst.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games