Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:52 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Mini - you sure neutral question
you're suppose to stare at one of the flashing pink spots and only stare at that one! Not the other flashing pink spots 3nodding
If it doesnt work for you it is neither cos you're not trying to concentrate on one particular flashing pink spot or because you have really weird eyes o_O

Sin - this one aint the same as last time, as long as you dont follow the instructions you should be fine and see no illusions at all 3nodding
Another way to get this one to work is to put your face right up to the screen, right next to the dot you're looking at. This way always works for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:56 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
you're suppose to stare at one of the flashing pink spots and only stare at that one! Not the other flashing pink spots 3nodding
If it doesnt work for you it is neither cos you're not trying to concentrate on one particular flashing pink spot or because you have really weird eyes o_O

Sin - this one aint the same as last time, as long as you dont follow the instructions you should be fine and see no illusions at all 3nodding
Another way to get this one to work is to put your face right up to the screen, right next to the dot you're looking at. This way always works for me.

eek
No wonder you now wear glasses/contact lenses xd
Thats a stupid idea rolleyes

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:58 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

eek
I wore glasses before I even had a computer! scream
And it's not like I stick my face up to the screen for every single thing I look at, only that optical illusion you posted up. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:01 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

eek
And it's not like I stick my face up to the screen for every single thing I look at, only that optical illusion you posted up. stare

Well you didnt really have to glue your eyes to the screen for that optical illusion ya know stare
you could just stare at it from a good distance like a normal human being stare

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:22 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

eek

Well you didnt really have to glue your eyes to the screen for that optical illusion ya know stare
I was trying to give minielf some good pointers. If you do look at it real close up it makes it easier to concentrate on a single dot as you can't see the others very well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:41 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

eek

I was trying to give minielf some good pointers. If you do look at it real close up it makes it easier to concentrate on a single dot as you can't see the others very well.

that pointer aint really good for your eyes though o_O
and its not that hard to just concentrate on something rolleyes

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:34 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

eek

that pointer aint really good for your eyes though o_O
and its not that hard to just concentrate on something rolleyes
Well maybe it's harder for some people to concentrate than others. And it's not going to be really bad for your eyes as long as you don't do it for an extended period of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toki had glasses before he got a computer?
Must've been in the stone ages..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:02 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9

I did try hard to concentrate, but apart from staring up my face right up at the screen like Toki did, I can't get the optical illusion. It is kinda true that I have sort of wierd eyes. I've got extremely good close up and far away vision, but my middle vision isn't that good.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:07 am
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9

I did try hard to concentrate, but apart from staring up my face right up at the screen like Toki did, I can't get the optical illusion. It is kinda true that I have sort of wierd eyes. I've got extremely good close up and far away vision, but my middle vision isn't that good.
Yeh sapphire, I told you staring real close would work. 3nodding

@sin: I'm only like 1 and a bit years older than you. stare  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:00 am
nice optical illusion~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:23 am
Tokioka
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9

The illusion only works for like one second; soon as you look one millimetre to the left or right, it becomes visible again! Maybe its all in the head. blaugh rofl  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:21 am
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9

The illusion only works for like one second; soon as you look one millimetre to the left or right, it becomes visible again! Maybe its all in the head. blaugh rofl

o_O
erm......so i guess you werent 100% concentrating on that spot i presume o_O
when i look at it i just stare completely at it, my eyes dont move at all, my brother got freaked out when he saw me doing that xd
However you are not the only one who didnt get the optical illusion rolleyes i tried it on my friend today at school, and she only saw the green parts but not every spot disappearing but only half of it xd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:27 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9

o_O
erm......so i guess you werent 100% concentrating on that spot i presume o_O
when i look at it i just stare completely at it, my eyes dont move at all, my brother got freaked out when he saw me doing that xd
However you are not the only one who didnt get the optical illusion rolleyes i tried it on my friend today at school, and she only saw the green parts but not every spot disappearing but only half of it xd

yea,,,i onli saw the green spots but didn't see all of them dissapear...i guess its cuz whenever i see one disappering,,,i find it so cool that i kinda move my eyeballs to look at them....lol...i'm so stupid...  

[Monchhichi]

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:46 pm
I still reckon the illusion is due to our brains playing a trick on our eyes; we're imagining that we are seeing the spots all disappear. blaugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games