Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:34 am
*goes and sits with neote on the couch, food in hand*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:35 am
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
*sits at counter, eats pancakes* HEY STOARM! Make me some bacon too, pleeeez? 3nodding
* is still stareing................* huh , what?.... oh shure * gets up and walks past her to the stove, puts some bacon down and begins to cook it *

*leans on elbow* *singsong* I see you looooking, you think I'm sexxxxxy, you............ domokun
* blushs and takes a peek... * then goes back to makeing the bacon

*gets up, stretches, showing a little bit of her tummy*
* blushs and sweats a little bit ... starts picking up a little speed as he turns the backon over* there... that should do it, *reaches and begins to pick the bacon up out of the saucer, * * burns his finger* AHHH! * shakes his hand * owe that burns like crazey gonk

Oh! Poor baby! *runs to medicine cabinet, gets some balm* Here, let me put it on you........*holds hand gently, rubs balm on his burned fingers*
*flinches a little bit as the medicine touches his skin .* ..... ahhhhhh.... it burns like crazey!!!.... but its starting to feel a bit better thanks rena... oh ya heres your backon, *reaches over her shoulder and grabs the plate of backon with his other hand that rena is nurseing*

Welcome, sillykins. cool
sillykins? oh um... no problem... * goes and sits on the couch with the 2 of theam,* * sits directley between neote and rena, still cradeling his burnt hand*  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:40 am
*continues to watch the first DVD, scooting over for Stoarm* What did you do to your hand Stoarm?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:41 am
Bacon accident...........*sniggers*  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:51 am
ITS NOT FUNNEY cry *sighs* [ read the last 2-3 pages to hear the whole story] rena wanted bacon... so i cooked some.... she was being all sexy so i couldent say no... and i burnt myself cry  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:55 am
stoarm_fox
ITS NOT FUNNEY cry *sighs* [ read the last 2-3 pages to hear the whole story] rena wanted bacon... so i cooked some.... she was being all sexy so i couldent say no... and i burnt myself cry

*falls off couch, laughs hysterically* lol  

Reno Firecat

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:56 am
stoarm_fox
*laughs* She burnt you bad ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:56 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
*laughs* She burnt you bad ^_^

*wipes tears of laughter from eyes*  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:59 am
*his checks flame up when they start laughing at him* * looks at the ground and twiddles his thumbs* redface redface  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:00 am
*hugs stoarm* You're funny.........and I'm sorry I laughed at you.......*gives him a kiss*  

Reno Firecat

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:01 am
Awwwww...don't be embarrased Stoarm ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:05 am
*gets up* I better get dressed, I'm cold in my underwear.........*leaves*  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:07 am
Rena Firecat
*hugs stoarm* You're funny.........and I'm sorry I laughed at you.......*gives him a kiss*
* blushs when she kissed him, * wow..... thanks ... * struck speechless*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:08 am
*pokes head out of door* Don't mention it, man. blaugh  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:09 am
Rena Firecat
*gets up* I better get dressed, I'm cold in my underwear.........*leaves*
* looks over the couch at her back side as she leaves the room* * when the door closes he sits back down* ,man neote.... rena can acctually be real sexy when she wants to be.... i dident know she could do sexy neutral  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games