Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:46 pm

okaaay...

Really, I'm not very good with football. All I know is, get the ball --> over there. Use force if necessary. Isn't that basically it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:17 pm
It looks nice, both of you.

Reese, if you read this, I just got back and will PM you your art as soon as I can get Kirby to scan it. heart And Kirby, I've got Five People You Meet In Heaven. Sorry about thet wait.

Baaaack.
Debate sucked intellectually, but was fun.

Congrats to Tak-san! And her boys, of course.

Kirby: Why depressed? D:

Anyway, I'm going to go do that thing that normal humans do sometimes at night. What's it called again? I haven't done it in so long I must've forgotten.

Oh yeaaah, sleep! xp  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:32 pm
You owe me fifty cents for that library fine, Cara-chi.

Although, I could just cop a roll whenever I forget my lunch. wink

Why depressed? Why not depressed? But I'm okay at the moment...nights are worst.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:07 pm
Voxxxie: Okies! Danke!

Kirby: That's the spirit! surprised  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:13 pm
Niiiiiiiiiice avvi! surprised

Are you a ninja? ninja I'm a pirate! pirate

.....O.O

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!! *draws pirate swords*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:48 pm
*Does nifty ninja moves* ninja  

Reese_Roper

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:44 pm
Silly Ninjas, my porcs (thats pirate orcs for you untrendy pinkies) will stomp you ninjas any day!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:24 pm
Awright! It's pirate army round up time!

General Voxxxie reporting for duty, with 500 flying taco demons and a legion of CIA-trained hamsters. AVAST YE, MATEY! HAVE AT THEE! *paper-towel-dispenser-sword-poke-of-despair*  

Voxxx

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:22 pm
1/2way done with the BS of my lit paper.

I don't know if I'm going to get the other half very easily. The first half was easy enough, but I'm running out of things to say.

Fillers FTW!!!

I think the only thing I learned in middle school was how to make a paper long enough to fit word count guidelines without sounding like I had to struggle to make it fit word count guidelines.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:32 pm
Go Waffles!

I <3 fillers. They're awesome. They're also found throughout my English 2 P-AP essay. In fact, I'm making them up right now!

If someone would please BURN Ethan Frome, I would be most obliged. (The book, that is. Not the person) stare  

Voxxx

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Why couldn't it just be a 750 word count instead of 1000? I've got 736...And I keep repeating myself.

Oh well, this is a first draft. It's allowed to suck just a little bit.

Woot 850! That's close enough for draft 1. I'll let it sit and figure out some more BS later for Draft 2.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:07 pm
I hate having to write reports. A. I can't include my opinion and B. I can't drift off and descrie the foliage if I want to. Therefore, my reports are exactly how long we have to make them and no longer.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:28 pm
we are not given word limits for that reason. My AP Teacher hates fillers. She wants a good story or paper, to the point and discriptive. Repetition only used in sentence structures and the like.

But then again.. we re-write the same paper about.. 3-4 times each. Editing, revising, then a major revison the consists of changing POV, Tense, the like.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:38 pm
Ay, Maria, that's a lot of work for one paper.

GAHH, Spanish 3. HATE HATE HATE. HAAAATE. NOTHING pleases that woman. She's EVIL.  

Voxxx

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Then don't take it. neutral  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games