Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:14 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Maybe it was my TV. All I know is that it looked pretty bad.

Well, also keep in mind that the graphics took a somewhat significant downgrade from the GameCube version.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:06 am
I am trying to make a Resident Evil music video, but I can't really find anything that has the Resident Evil cutscenes! I really want some from each game, especially Code: Veronica. Can anyone help me? I want ones that I can save to my computer and use. Not youtube because it won't let me.

I already made a Silent Hill one ( It's in my profile. ), but I really want to make one from RE. PLEASE help if you can!

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:04 pm
I'm afraid, for some odd reason, Code Veronica videos are scarce as all hell...

However, I might have a solution for you.

http://vixy.net/

You paste the YouTube video URL into that site and it converts it to AVI for you. If you're willing to take the time and settle with YouTube quality videos, this is for you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:29 pm
RE:CV videos are pretty scarce. I found maybe 6.  

Pyrojunk

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:58 pm
Can you give me some of those, Pyro? Please.

And thank you, EXTREME.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:39 am
So yesterday my Journalism instructor told me an amusing story... There was this anime forum website dedicated to discussing anime, and he was a part of the group that would bash the anime for the purpose of annoying the hell out of noobs. His words: "Sometimes you'd post like, 'Anime is made of boogers' and you'd get a reply that long telling you why it isn't," while making a hang gesture spanning about 2 feet. Then he said he got tired of that side of it, so he created a mule and started defending the anime, but in such a way that would make all the people who defend anime look bad. He'd use leet and chatspeak and use really horrible arguments. The funny thing is, he said that nobody that was pro-anime told him to stop or said like, "You're making us look bad." That was pretty amusing to hear... So I think I just found a new way to hinder noobness.

In other news, I went to see Spider-Man 3 today in IMAX, and I think it was much better than the first two, so you should definitely go see it.
However, unlike X-Men 3, don't bother staying through the credits, there's nothing at the end.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:27 am
Blood Countess Bathory
I am trying to make a Resident Evil music video, but I can't really find anything that has the Resident Evil cutscenes! I really want some from each game, especially Code: Veronica. Can anyone help me? I want ones that I can save to my computer and use. Not youtube because it won't let me.

I already made a Silent Hill one ( It's in my profile. ), but I really want to make one from RE. PLEASE help if you can!

I made one with CVX. You can check it if you want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlytVd_awto

I could give you some cut scenes but I don't know where to upload them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:43 am
www.sendspace.com
that's my favorite uploading site. It's always reliable.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:33 am
Eh, I'm back...Job has gotten the best of me throughout the week...My activities will be limited to weekend help for now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:47 am
MM-212 Beta
Eh, I'm back...Job has gotten the best of me throughout the week...My activities will be limited to weekend help for now.
That's why you got us.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
www.sendspace.com
that's my favorite uploading site. It's always reliable.

Oh thanks. I'll upload the cutscenes I got later.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
That's why you got us.

Yeah don't worry. If Bio becomes too mean, we'll lock him up in the cell. xp  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:32 pm
La Duchesse
Yeah don't worry. If Bio becomes too mean, we'll lock him up in the cell. xp

Aww, when am I ever bad? I mean... I'm evil, but bad? Nawww...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:08 pm
I saw Spider-Man 3 in IMAX on Friday too.. Got out of school early for it xd That move was crazy-insane. razz And I just now realized something.. whenever Peter wore that black suit, his hair and eyes went all emo. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games