Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:08 pm

Gohma had a look of shock pass over his face for a moment. "Um, I'm very sorry Kimimaru. I didn't uh... Yeah come in." Gohma stepped back to allow entry, "Can I get you anything? Water, tea? Something to eat?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:11 pm

Kimimaru smiled. "No, thank you for asking though." He sat in a chair and gestured for Gohma to come sit. "I have somthing ergent I need to dicuss with you."

Shin Defender of Light

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:14 pm

"Of course, of course." Gohma replied as he grabbed a stool from the kitchen.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:17 pm

Kimimaru closed his eyes and breather a sigh of anger. "O've just gotten intelligence that Blood Kane may be joining Akatsuki. Have you heard alything about this ?"

Shin Defender of Light

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:18 pm

Gohma let a growl escape his lips. "I've heard nothing about it, but honestly it doesn't surprise me. He has long ties with Mikyo."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:18 pm

*Leo came out of the shadow of a corner with his eyes glowing* its true

Leoknight777

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:31 pm

Gohma gave a slight nod to Leo in greeting. "Leo." He turned his attention back to Kimimaru and waited for more.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:32 pm

Kimimaru pounded his fist on the table in front of him. "DAMN! Another follower for the Akatsuki! Leo, if you don't mind, at all cost I want you to retreive Kane. And bring him to me. I'll be intterogating him."

Shin Defender of Light

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:34 pm

No prob get him tomorrow promise
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:35 pm

(poofs into his house) ill help if u dont mind i have hatred torward the akatsuki anyway

kikiomoru

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:36 pm

Gohma watched stoically. He glanced back at Miharu and his mind wandered to the craziness of the day. The chance to kill Miroku, Mikyo telling his plans, and now this. He sighed softly.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:40 pm

Kimimaru put a thumb to his lip. He then glanced over at Gohma. "Gohma, if you don't mind. I'd like you to help Leo. I havn't seen what you've been capable of yet. And I'd really like to see. Of course if you do not wish to, I won't force you."

Shin Defender of Light

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:42 pm

Gohma nodded slightly and his deep red eyes took on a vicious gleam in the low light. "I'll do it. We should go now, before he has a chance to learn of the plan."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:45 pm

........lets do it *said leo as his eyes starts to glow red*

Leoknight777

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:45 pm

"i would also go with you guys. But my presence is wanted in the village. But, I'm sure Leo and and Kikio can take you there. I'm also gussing Takuno is still sleeping ?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games