Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:20 pm
[[Rofl. No not that far.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:22 pm
Tuesday grinned at her.
"As were you dear." He said, kissing her deeply.

[[Braindead. D:]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:26 pm
[[Well whatever, I don't care, still it's one of Gaia's rules. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:29 pm
Lilli stood, shocked to see Lusain.
He'd been watching them.
Lilli seemed to come back to life as he left.
"Klaash.." Lilli said.
She felt like she really was a whore.
"I'm sorry. Now he's off telling Tsshyeiah.. She'll come and.. I don't even want to think of what she'll do to the both of us. Primarily me, since I'm in the way of the blood lines joining." Lilli said.
She felt sick to her stomach. Lilli knew how bitchy Tsshyeiah was.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:36 pm
Chiharu smiled.
After a few minutes, she pulled away.
"Hun.. I've got to go. Miyuki is probably expecting me. As bored as she gets while she's alone." Chiharu said, sliding out of the bed.
She collected her clothes, and set them on the bed.
She then put them on, not caring he might be watching. Why would she?
After she was fully dressed, she went to his mirror and brushed her hair so it looked like it normally did.
She went back to the bed and sat on the egde, not wanting to leave, just yet.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:52 pm
[[Tsshyeiah leik, appears 'cause I dun wanna write that much now. e _ elll Gunna eat dinner soon. <3]]

Tsshyeiah quickly arrived on scene without Lusain, it seems he knew that she alone would be a threat. She laughed rather manicly. Continuing to step deepering his room with a rather hypnotising walk. "Poor Klaash. Poor Lilli." She breathed. She was only a few feet away from the two. "Tsshyeiah, it's my fault for comming in here, don't blame Lilli." He defended her, spreading his arms as if to create a barrier. She curled her upper lip. "I don't care." She spat, slapping his face. He lost his balance and nearly tripped, but soon found his proper footing. Within an instant, Tsshyeiah seized Lilli's face with one hand, squishing it. Lilli looked as though she'd start to cry. "You filthy maggot. How dare to stand in my way." She hissed, screaming at Lilli, their faces only a few centimeters away from each other.

[[ e w e]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:56 pm
[[ (._.) ...I'm so braindead as to what to do with Klara right now....]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:22 pm
Lilli bit her lips as Tsshyeiah's hand tightened on her face.
Tears came to her eyes, then spilled over, sliding down her face, wetting Tsshyeiah's hand.
Oh how Lilli wanted to react. But the fear of what might happen over took her mind.
Lilli gathered up the courage to fight back.
Her hand reached for Tsshyeiah's wrist, trying to pulled Tsshyeiah's hand from her face. Her nails clawed Tsshyeiah's wrist.
Lilli finally managed to pull her Tsshyeiah's hand from her face.
Lilli quickly stepped back.
"Who gives you the right to abuse me?" Lilli asked, her voice quiet but demanding.
Lilli looked to Klaash, standing a few feet away from her.
She didn't care if Tsshyeiah beat her to a bloody pulp, she even expected it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:23 pm
[Sorry for the absence. sweatdrop
I was taking a showah. P:
And Sad Day Ori And Abi have gotten off. T__T]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:25 pm
[[I had to eat! gonk I'll post next post.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:32 pm
"You live in my house, filth. I can kick you out any time I feel like it." She grinned, turning around to Klaash. "I think it would be more rewarding to punnish your over the scum. At least you'll learn something." she said in a monotone voice. Her right hand suddenly caught fire as her powers ignited. She grabbed onto his face, she was too strong for him to repel when she was in this kind of mood. The skin on his face was singing right off, his roared in pain, but she didn't even flinch. The skin was peeling away, blood clouding his once handsome features. "Those'll heal in time, Klaash." She breathed maliciously with a smile. She quickly headed to his shoulders, now placing both hands aflame onto him. The skin once again peeling back, running desperate from the fire. A stink of burning flesh wafted around the room. It was repulsing. Klaash continued to scream in pain. He tried to do something, but her fire melted his ice away before anything would take into affect. It was useless. She was too strong. Tsshyeiah didn't turn towards Lilli when she spoke to her. "I can get far worse than this, I hope you know..." She trailed off, grinning. "I'm surprise you haven't noticed the burns on his back...and though you'd care Xellious also had his share of burns. Esloleiar has the most though." she snickered. "It took quite a while to shape him into my dog."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 pm
[Yay.. you're alive! biggrin
Dang.. I really want to make Lilli like.. do something, but she's worried she'll get kicked out. Lol.]

Damn... Lilli thought. She was frozen in fear. She couldn't move or speak.
Lilli recalled the burns she'd once seen on his back. She'd ignored them though.
How could she just stand there. While he was being burned so badly?
"Tsshyeiah, please." Lilli pleaded.
"Klaash just came to see if I was okay. He doesn't deserve this. I do." Lilli said, tears dripped off her face.
It was so hard to listen to him scream in agony.
To see charched flesh on his face, and now his shoulders.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:47 pm
[[ T ^ T Sorry.
O _ O Tsshyeiah is so evil. If I had a sister like that, I think I'd kill myself. Fo sho.]]

She dropped Klaash, he fell in a heap, unable to really move from both trauma and pain. She turned around, her head first, though hands were still aflame. "You want this?" She asked, looking at Lilli as though she were trash that didn't quite make it to the trash can. "I don't think you can take it." One moment her voice was crazed and insane, the next it was dead. "Unless," She pause, trailing off. "you want it, you want to take his place...? I doubt you'll learn any valuable lessons, but, if you want to take his place, then be it."

[[ INSERT SECTION OF TIME FOR LILLI TO DO SOMETHING!!]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:57 pm
Lilli straightened herself out, standing tall.
She inhaled deeply.
"If it means he won't have to take anymore pain, yes. I'll be more than willingly to take his place." Lilli said. Her tears had stopped, she wiped them away.
Lilli bit down on her lower lip.
She knew it might possibly the most physically painful thing she'd ever experience.
"Well, then.." Lilli trailed off. She'd called this upon herself. She was going to have to take it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:58 pm
[Hey.. Idk if you're even still on... but I hafta go.. Sorry. razz ]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games