Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:00 pm

"You guys..." Dimitris rolled his eyes with a smile. "I could tell you Tab, since I was in the bathroom when Drew came in to change but that is a secret that deserves to be kept."
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Drew smirked, "Now Tab, you should be more careful." He said as he bent over to pick it up, giving Turq a perfect look under his skirt, showing his pink panties. He snickered a bit and held the posisition waiting for Turq's response.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Rocky steps out of the kitchen with a towel wrapped around himself. "Sorry bout that. Had a little problem."
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:05 pm

"It's ok Rocky, I took a sink bath since I couldnt wait." Dimitris chuckled seeing Rocky emerge from the kitchen.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Getting a quite perfect view of Drew's undies, his face turned 5 shades redder, eyes going out of focus for a moment before blinking a few times as he pulled his legs up into his chest, trying to hide a most embarrassing bulge.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Drew laughed a bit, picking up the bag at standing up. He toosed it on the bar and smiled, "I see you enjoyed the view." He laughed before knocking over the bag again. "Darn it all!"

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Dimitris teased Turq a bit looking over his shoulder at Drew. "Does your leg hurt still?"
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:15 pm

He continued to stay red in the cheeks, pulling his legs even tighter together to hide himself still further, nodding towards Drew, remaining silent.

Hiro Toshirou

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:16 pm

"Maybe some ice would help reduce the swelling Turq."
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Tab rolled his eyes as he saw Drew knock over the bag again. He hopped off his stool and bent over Turq's lap, pushing Turq's folded legs down a bit so his chest pressed against Turq's lap. Tab smiled at the feeling of something there as he stretched out his arm to grab the bag and pulled back up to hand it to Drew. "Getting excited, there, big boy?" Tab winked at Turq.

Barakiel9909

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Rockky took a walked next to Yue and put his arm on him. "Hey."
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Yue followed behind Rocky, a towel reaching from his chest to just above the middle of his thighs He smiled and walked past Rocky, the towel clingy and showing his slender and lusciously curved body. "Missed us?"

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:31 pm

"W-Well, I have you two....to blame" he said, his voice quivering as he felt, for the briefest moment, pressure against himself and trying to to take large handfuls of Tab's fur and holding on.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Drew smiled, "Well, you can't blame us for being like this, you can blame yourself for liking it so much." He smirked and moved his way behind Turq and started to lick his ear.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Tab stood back up slowly. "You'd blame little ol' me?" Tab said, playing at being hurt. He extended one claw and traced a line down Turq's chest. "Whatever did I do?" he stuck out his tongue at the wolf.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games