Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Sorcam lifted up his hands to preform a defensive jutsu, but a wooden barrier was already in place to block the attack. Now it was hopeless, as he couldn't see Rahenno. -s**t...that looked bad.- Sorcam pressed his hands together in a Serpent handseal and formed into wood before sinking beneath the earth, to appear on the other side of the water wall. He saw Rahenno behind the puppet and felt a cold blast of ice, although he wasn't nearly close enough to be affected by it. He kept an eye on Sakuya while, at the same time, clapped his hands together again. Several beams of wood erupted from the ground and rose up to surround the real Sengetsu, and would, if they managed to trap him, close him up in a water-tight area that even with his clan, he would not be able to escape. Hopefully his hands wouldn't be close enough to preform any jutsu to escape, either.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 am

(Lenon, why do you have a transforming swastika as your siggy?)

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:45 am

((Because I'm Hitler. stare No, it's the Grammer Nazi thingy. I guess I'm going to go get rid of it now, then....))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:27 am

((Ok Naru, look even I reacted to its crushing because it would have more of a chance of hitting me but cutting my arm off would not do anything because my BODY IS COMPOSED OF WATER!

Rahenno, the joints of the puppet can't be frozen because its surrounded by rock infused with my chakra. So II guess it would just make the rocks weak due to frost wedging.))

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 am

"That is enough...Senji" Sengetsu voice omitted from the akatsuki member. His body solidified once more and his eyes ceased there glow reverting back so far as to their natural black color. "We have wasted far to much time here Sakuya." Sengetsu spoke the words with a slight sense of annoyance. He allowed the wood to surround him, placing his right hand against the wood and forming the seal with his left he released the jutsu. "Aqua STyle: Hydration." his arm glowed blue with his chakra and the water in the wood was absorbed into his arm. With the swollen limb he lashed out at the wood tearing the wall apart. His arm slowly returned to its normal size. Overhead the water ceased to fall. "I see you've managed to freeze my puddles..." unkwowingly to those around him his chakra began to stir within the ice. "But it is too late. Each of you ave been covered in rain filled with my chakra, and with my power I have the ability to manipulate the water around me." He claspped his hands together firmly, focusing his chakra. "Now perish, Aqua STyle: Aqua Needles!" the rain droplets on each of the shinobi, excluding the raikage who was uneffcected due his kekkai genkai and Sakuya who was his partner, covered the pores of the shinobi. Spreading his hands the droplets began to infiltrate and expand inside the pores becoming needles filled with Sengetsu's chakra the jutsu would first disrupt the chakra systems if their targets. Then Sengetsu would be able to use his dehydration technique on all of them and kill them. His eyes reddened and the three tomoe swam in them once more. His face was drained of all its emotion and his two remaining clones leapt to his side. Turning to the kage he stated. "I will spare their lives if yyou come with us...now it is impossible for any of them to escape my jutsu, you can't stop the jutsu without killing them. the only way to save them is to come with me. In exchange I will release the jutsu and they will be unharmed." Sengetsu closed his eyes, inside he could fill the jutsu fromearlier bginning to take effect. the seals he had performed earlier on in the fight were for Chakra Synchronization, a jutsu that would instill him with the power of the wind in three minutes (posts) from now.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:26 am

EDIT

Angel kept rising in the air. He watched the battle from high in the air.
((About all I can do.))

o Apollo i

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:37 am

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
(You said only ninja tools effected you. Well I found your weakness. Good thing I can crystalize any element.)

Kazuo was still underground so the rain above never affected him. He finally had the mans body figured out. It was made up of water. Lifting his hand and pointing it at the man and the other straight up in the air he crystalized Sengetsu's entire body leaving him a crystalized block. This happened in an instant.

(And there was one, or two if you count Angel. 3/10 posts for use of demonic chakra. Earth Military Movement Technique.)

69 Academy Jutsu
56 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
6 S-Ranked Jutsu

Total Jutsu left: 68
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 am

Angel was badly burnt. The worst part was that it was by himself. The bird leveled out. He sat on it's back. He could stand the pain. He was already blistering. He pulled a strand of cloth from his backpack. He wrapped it on his arms, since he may need them. Since he used fire all the time he also carried a special herb to ease pain of burns. He crushed the leaves, and they leaked the juices he needed. Not much of it but it would work. He rubbed the liquid on his entire body. It stung for a few minutes, but then it soothed the burns. He was staying in the area, in case someone needed help.

Rain picked himself up off the ground. He was far enough away to not be affected by the ice. He also shook off most of the water when he was dragged out of the area by the unidentified man. He wanted to see the battle but he didn't want to be hurt anymore. He jumped to the top of the highest tree he could see. He could barely see the battle. He was able to see the man burn himself.

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:24 am

Rahenno grunted. All his friends could die if he didn't go with the Akatsuki. "I...I won't go." He hesitated to say as he knew they could die at any time. Rahenno knew he would have a split second to act. In his left hand he formed an Cyclone Rasengan and in the right hand formed a Typhoon Rasengan. He placed both hands together. "I'm going to finish you." He said as both Rasengans formed into one and he held it in his right hand. He formed another set of seals with his free hand and formed seals. he used the Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin(Wind release: Assassin's rush). He knew Sengetsu Had his eyes closed and used the Assassin's rush to come within Sengetsu and pulled back his right hand and extended it forward and tryed to hit him with the Tempest Rasengan.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 am

(Are you going to destroy the crystal so he's completly finished? Because he is crystalized right now.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am

((Must of missed that post, but if he is then yes.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:20 am

(Then your resengan is a sure fire hit. teehee whee )

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:32 am

(He has to reply to your post before replying to mine.)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:45 am

(Yea but he didn't choose well to go up against someone that can crystalize his whole body since his body is made of water and I can crystilize any element instantly. His whole body would be crystalized inside and out. Then you break it and he's done.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Hearing Sengetsu's talk about how the water had been all over them simply made Sorcam wonder why people told you how they were going to kill you. Using his water manipulation jutsu, he quickly shed the water off of his body and away from his feet and dropped it somewhere else. After that, he shot out a set of handseals and disappeared underground.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games