Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:20 am
Kaede was shocked at the sudden paranoya. She struggled as to get her mouth free. "Get off me!!! There is no spell!! He just told us to go to the stone!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:45 pm
The voice sounds again, angry and gruff, and the carving appears as though it is talking. "She's telling the truth you two imbeciles! Humans...always untrusting...Honestly! Did you think there would be a trap inside another trap!? Now get over here before I lose my temper!"  

Lord of the Aesir

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:44 pm
Pyne grew angry as he pulled Kaede back away from the stone. "Don't be so foolish!" He yelled at her.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm
Alyxis let her go and stepped back. She breathed deepily through her mouth trying to taste any of the bitter smell of human magic, or the Lilly sweet of Fae magic, "Why? Why do you want us over there?"

Devin was growling nonstop, trying to pin point the thing that had set off his instincts.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:16 pm
"Because I am standing on top of the rock." A short, old, wrinkled man slowly appears on top of the rock. He is wearing an ancient oriental looking robe. A long white beard sits on his face. His white hair touches the ground. His face has a deep frown. "My ears and eyes are not what they used to be. I simply wanted to talk to you." Suddenly cages spring up from the ground and capture the group. Then the ground folds on itself bringing the group, now caged, closer. The old wrinkled man calmly makes his way down and sits on the rock. He looks up at the group. He frowns at Alyxis and Pyne. When he makes his way over to Kaede, his face lightens a bit, almost into a smile. "Ah, good. I thought you were a fox. I guess I will have something intellegent to talk to after all."

(I'm not sure what Fox magic would smell like...maybe an old book? Or a field?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:15 pm
Kaede chuckles inside. She takes out a page and turns it into her kimono which she wears even in fox form. "Why have you put us in cages? Didn't you just say it was foolish to think of a trap inside of another trap?"

(Perhaps a dense forrest smell?)  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:20 pm
(taste not smell)

Devin attacked his cage the wolf not happy to be imprisoned. If the man got too close Devin was likely to try to kill him.

Alyxis raised her eyebrow, "Can you blame us for being suspicious of the person that trapped us?" She sheathed her sword, and gestured to the bars, "and then imprisoned us?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:08 pm
The old man glares at Alyxis. "Shut up human, I was talking to the fox, and I prefer the word, restrained." He turned back to Kaede. "Your guards were to stupid to come to the rock, so I had to show you my position. So because I showed you where I was, I lost one way to defend myself..." He raises a bony finger. "And that, is why I had to restrain you and the others. It makes sense now hmm?" He strokes his beard. "Now, tell me your name young one. I wish to refer to you by something other than, fox."

( rolleyes Same thing basically)  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:25 pm
Kaede smiles, "Yes, I guess it makes sense. As for my name, it is Kerrigan. Now I would really like to get out of here and resume our journey. Do you think you could release me?"

(sort of...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:27 pm
Alyxis's eyebrow twitched in her annoyance, but she leaned against the bars in a bored fashion. She wasn't in the habit of obeying jerks, "In most societies, its common curtsey to give your name before you request it. We're not her bodyguards. She isn't even my current employer. And you might want to let the big guy over here" She shoved her thumb at Pyne, "Go calm down De..." She pointed at the wolf that was Devin, "We really don't need him breaking his teeth, or, if you don't mean us harm, him trying to kill you."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:43 pm
The old man throws up a hand in anger. "I live in the middle of a cursed forest! Do you really think I care about your d*mn society?" He points a finger at Alyxis, "But, I did show Kerrigan," He turns his head to look at Kaede, "By the way I know that's not your real name but I will go along with it," He turns back at Alyxis, "I showed her respect enough to want not to call her by her species name, but by her actual name like an intelegent being." he lowers his hand and looks over at the wolf. An exausted look on his face he asks, "Can't he just return to human form?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 am
Alyxis stayed calm, for her it was amusing to annoy the man, "I haven't called her fox, I've asked her why she would do something while she was in her fox form, but never called her that as though it were her name. As for De... He's a new wolf, his control isn't the best."

Devin snarled again and attacked the bars with renewed vigor, his claws practically digging trenches into the ground.

"De!" Alyxis yelled at him, "Calm down!" She shook her head, "besides that, if I wanted to call her by her species I wouldn't call her a fox, I'd call her a kitsune."

(should probably wait for tall...)  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:51 am
(Ok, after this post I will wait for Tall)

The old man raises his hands in a huff. He was not annoyed before, but now he was done talking to this imputent hairless monkey. "BAH! You little idiot! Never did I acuse you of anything! You obviously feel that all coments are directed at you. So I am done talking to you lowly human. You want to tick your captor off? So be it!" The old man taps his foot on the ground angrily. The bottom of the cage disapears to reveal a black pit stretching down infinitetly. The sides of her cage are replaced by superthick glass.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 pm
(( Change your text color please. Way too hard to read for me. ))

Pyne just stood there confused as the events took place around him.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:26 pm
"If your tired of talking to me, stop talking to me," Alyxis said, having wrapped an arm around the bars to pick at her nails while she leaned against the cage wall. When the bottom of the cage dropped out and the wall turned to glass her arm became trapped in it. She screamed as all her weight dropped into that one upper arm and the edge of the glass began to cut her.

(okay, I had to post it this way other wise my character probably would have ended up dying. And that seemed like a bit of god modding that he could capture us so easily, and then kill us without us having a chance to fight back.)

Devin became all the more frantic, this time he was fighting to get out of the cage to save Alyxis. He howled and roared in panic, biting at the bars and clawing for her.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games