Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:24 pm
"Yes, I will always be here for you." Plague was now becoming less of himself and more of a comforting twisted voice inside her head.

the man turns around planning to talk to plague when he realizes that Winter is missing. "Plague, where did that Vampire go?"

Plague looks behind him to find that Winter is missing. "They were behind me before...maybe they got scared by your lightning." Plague looks around the hallway. "Well I do t see them. I don't think they went far. Other me would have stopped her. Let's go find her though."

Plague and the man start to check in the rooms of the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:30 pm
Winter's eyes gave off a silver glow and she grinned, "Yes...Together forever," She said. Her teeth lengthened as she spoke. She wasn't quite aware of it, but she was beginning to transform into a dragon-like being; a creature of power. Scales crept down her arms and her nails became sharp claws. She had little control over it, but she didn't seem to care too much.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:54 pm
Plague finds the room Winter is in. At the sight of Winter transforming he becomes extremely afraid. His eyes are wide and he turns to the man. "crap, crap, crap...Father you need to come here, somethings going terribly wrong..." Plague looks back in the room. "Hurry please!"

The man rushes over and opens the door. He looks in. "What on earth has he done...." the man walks slowly into the room along with Plague. "Something's going wrong with the Plague viruses in her body...if she keeps transforming, the parts that are still hers won't fit right and could be torn apart...Plague, you need to contact them via your telepathy." the man stares at Winter.

Plague nods to the man. "Alright." Plague begins contacting Winter and Plague. Thinking to them he says, "Hey guys, you need to stop transforming. father says if you don't you might tear yourself apart!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 pm
At this point Winter had already given her body up to the plague within her, completely losing her old Vampire self. Winter laughed like she had gone completely insane, her body felt tingly from the feeling of her body growing scales and spikes, "I live!!" She roared triumphantly. When her transformation stopped, she looked like a hybrid being. Her newly grown tail flicked around as she looked at them with slitted eyes. Having her body be replaced by plague cells made her hungry for flesh now, not just blood, "I smell meat outside," She thought hungrily to the voice in her head.

(Like this only with clothing)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:13 pm
The man calmly walks towards Winter. The expression on his face blank, his hands behind his back. "Winter, or Plague, whichever you are, you need to calm down." The man stops and sits cross-legged. "Come, sit." he looks at Plague. "You too Plague." He looks back at Winter. "Come, talk with us."

Plagues face is whiter than usual as he cautiously makes his way across the room and sits next to the man.

(I hope she retained her wind powers O_o)
(Nice pic though, are you going to use that for her bio? Or do you already have one? Btw is there a Winter bio? I didn't see one last time I checked.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm
Winter knelt on the floor, being part dragon she was unable to sit cross legged. Her tail still flicked back and forth, "I have been changed Father. I have no one to turn to but you," She said, "I wish to serve under you."

(EDIT: She still has her wind powers. She's just trying to figure out how to transform since her body is not like it used to be. I might use this pic as her bio pic. And no I didn't make a bio for her or any of her siblings yet)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:34 pm
The man was confused for a second, but realized that he was speaking to a partially new entity. He smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear that. You are truly amazing. My daughter...I will give you everything you could wish for, and in time you will surpass your brother." The man stands up. "All I ask for is your obedience." He opens his arms as if beconing a hug. In his mind he thinks of all that has happened since he awoke. His greatest creation has evolved, his dream has become a reality, and now a powerful being is calling him Father. This is excellent, he thought to himself.

Plague, now not so much fearful as he is confused and hurt, continues to sit. He ponders what is going on, and what Father meant by surpass.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm
Winter lightly stood to her clawed feet and hugged her new father, careful not to hurt him in the process, "You have it, Father," She replied to his request.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 pm
Plague stands near them. He would feel jealous, but he remembered the man who was going to talk with them. "Um, Im sorry to interupt, but the man we were talking to was going to talk to us in an our. And it looks like our time is almost up."

The man gently released Winter and stood back. He turned his head to look at Plague. "You are absolutely right Plague. We should be working on restoring this building. Every family needs a home right?" The man turns to the door. "Are you coming Winter?" he gently says.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 pm
Winter nodded, following him, "I wonder if there's anything to eat in here?" She thought. She wanted to devour something now.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm
"Patience my dear. You will be able to feast to your hearts content, but you must wait." the man opens the door and walks into the hallway.

Plague was worried now. As a plague colony, most of Winters body should not need nourishment, but what he often calls hunger is his desire to spread. He wonders at wether her hunger is a misinterpretation of this. With her ability to spread gone, he knows that she will just get bigger and bigger the more she eats. Turning towards the door he says to the man, "Yes, this man will definitely help us, though I will let you talk to him. We definitely need a work force to start us out. Oh!" Plague gets a curious look on his face. "What about the people who used to work here? It doesnt look like it's been abandoned for long. Perhaps the other scholars are still living and could help us?"

The man looks back at Plague. "Hmm, that is an excellent idea. Surely they will know what is here and how to use it. Or more importantly how to teach me to use it." he turns back into the hallway. "I will speak with this man you speak of."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:15 pm
Winter's body was unique to say the least. Her transformations right now are limited to her current body mass plus the bit of blood she had drank before she came here. However her body has something that they never thought she could create. A fourth dimensional pocket in her stomach and chest area. Winter easily discovered this skill even when she was a Vampire. It helped her last long periods without blood. Her Vampire hunger remained, combined with plague's desire to infect others.
Winter looked a little disappointed when her father spoke, but followed all the same.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm
The man and Plague walk down the hall.

The man looks at Plague, "So where is this person?"

Plague looks at the man, "hehe, I'm not exactly sure, but I'm assuming we will find him at the exit." Plague continues to walk.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:29 pm
Winter followed along, wondering why the voice in her head was being so quiet. He said he would stay with her. Why doesn't he speak to her anymore?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:54 pm
At Winters desire a voice speaks. It is like Plagues, but it is just her diseased mind. "I am here. I am not quiet."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games