Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 pm
Yokai looked back at the village as he was heading towards a new village, 'I'm sorry, but I'll be back. I'm just going to live in a new place for now." Yokai then looked away and ran.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 pm
Zeramaru saw the mark and instantly knew who it was.
"Interesting... you are now a wandering nin... you know Kumo will mostlikely kill you for leaving... shall we place first strike... I have a weapon I have been itching to use." Zeramaru said then he looked closely at Keigo.
"any question?"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

Keigo took a step out of the gates with his hands in his pockets. He could feel Zeramaru's eyes boring into him, but he ignored it.
"Nope, none. I know Cloud has already sent ninja after me, though most of them are too weak to be considered up to the rank of Anbu. Well then...shall we begin?"
He said as he walked out through the gates.

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:15 pm
"Hmmm, nah i shouldn't leave," Yokai said coming back, "Maybe i s-" Yokai paused after seeing Zeramaru and a strange man, "Oh crap!" Yokai hid and used both his sharingan and byakugan, after that, Yokai used shushin no jutsu and jumped over the scrapped wall, hopefully keigo and Zeramaru not seeing him. "To the hokage's office!"

Dripples

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 pm
Zeramaru gave an evil grin as he unrolled his scroll.
"Metal Gear Rex!" Zeramaru said summoning his newest puppet and they headed for cloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

It was impossible to hide from Keigo. His instincts just told him that there was a "hindrance" nearby. He just "knew" it. He formed some quick handseals, and immediately...there were feathers falling from the sky?!
"That...was not smart."
He muttered as he spread his left hand, and the feathers started falling in front of Yokai. Keigo himself walked out of the gates...but the feathers kept falling.

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:39 pm
Zeramaru was smart and quickly left the area

"I'll be at cloud follow if you want"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:45 pm
((OOO))

Edit: sorry zann I know you wont react fast enough  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:00 am
Yokai looked at Keigo and said, "Man, I wish you were here Xiah." Yokai gasped and said, "Kai!" Yokai concentrated while saying this and then he released the jutsu. "I hope this will help! Kage Bushin no jutsu!" Yokai created 10 clones and used 5 clones for a distraction as he ran with the other five clones to protect. Yokai then covered his ears with earmuffs for any genjutsu that might will damage his ears, like he usually does. Then he used shushin no jutsu and ran to the kage's office.

(I learned release awhile ago, Xantos said it was a jutsu in the guild so i don't really care and don't kill me dammit! Yokai actually does wear earmuffs after a certain accident. I would sometimes say what u did was metagaming, but heh, what do i kno.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 pm
(Just like how Xantos always wore a ANBU gasmask in a fight xp )

Armand snuck out from the chaos of the fight, tagging a note on a wooden post reading:

-Armand Uchiha going to Grass for academy training. Be back a.s.a.p, or until the village gets rebuilt.

He crouched lower and lower, silently leaving the leaf village.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Hours later, a smiling Armand crept back into the gates, removing the note from the post.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 pm
A clone ran all the way to Suna.

Dripples

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm
Syn's kage bunshin appeared at the gates with his akatsuki robe on and his old leaf village head band. He wondered what was going on at the gates as he looked at the people standing here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 pm
((Um...how am I meta-gaming? That's Keigo's special "ability"--his instincts are super-honed so he can sense you...no hiding from him =D ))  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:33 pm
(-.-, i would be doomed, but i'm ninja so I RUN like cRAZY)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games