Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter pulled away from her kiss, the first time he had done so since the had gotten together. He frowned and looked at her with worry and a slight bit of dissapointment for her lieing to him. He knew what was bothering her, the same thing that was almost always bothering her. She wanted to be changed, his biting her only fuled the fire... ********... He barred his fangs briefly and bit into her neck. Her sweet blood gushed into his mouth and he closed his eyes and began to drink, his grip on her tightend and he tilted her head slightly so as to allow the blood to flow more freely. His eyes snapped open when he realized what he was doing and he pulled away, remembering not to jerk so he wouldn't rip her throat out. He had done it.... Almost killed her, but he had done it, she was still alive. Love for her swelled in his heart and he pulled her close to him as he waited for his rose to experience the brief pain he was told came with the change.

ll Sorry Muffin, I'm having crappy creativity of my own. >.< ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 pm
ll Hey... Go me!!!! ^^ ll

Shirtless Elocutionist

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:34 pm
[[ yeah haha XD i was thinking either making Mr. Elise go evil, or some vampire slayer I dunno..My thinking write now is lazy anyway..]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed. He pulled out of their kiss and looked at her. She looked down and away from him. She was pretty ashamed for lying, but how could she not? Whining all the time about it was going to get annoying as hell.
Holy... s**t... Veronica's head tilted back and she felt a weird sensation in her neck. Hunter had bitten her! He was sucking her blood and slowly pulled back. He had a tight grip on her and she briefly looked into his eyes before feeling the surge fill her. It was almost a demanding feeling. Her body shook gently in his arms and her arms hung around his neck.
Veronica's grip on him tightened, pulling herself closer to him. Her eyes snapped closed and she tried to remember to breathe. The feeling was unbearable for a few moments. Her body shook violently every few seconds but she didn't feel it. It was as if her body and mind weren't connected at the moment. As if she were dying.
But she was just starting a new life.
Veronicas head rested against Hunters chest. "Hunter.." She barely coughed. The feeling was taking over. She could feel herself turning. It was weird but pretty cool at the same time. Her eyes remained closed throughout the change. She bit down on her bottom lip hard. A single tear slid down her cheek, though, she couldn't feel it. Her body was numb and cold.

||YAY DEMO!||
||maybe something with the uncontrollable newborn? Dylan...i mean lol||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at her worried as she shuddered in his arms. He watched as the color completly faded from her body. She was as pale as he was now. Her temperature dropped and she was as cold as death. Hunter felt guilty as he watched the last traces of "life" leave her body as she shook. He hadn't even given her warning he pulled her tighter to him and buried his face into her neck. Even her smell had changed, it was still the same fresh clean mint and jasmin, but it was now laced with the smell of a predator. He looked up to see David shaking his head and holding two teenagers captive. God Hunter loved that demon sometimes. She would have something to eat as soon as she was done he kissed at her neck and waited for the change to finish.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica felt the pain slowing. She breathed slowly, though she almost didn't need to. Her eyes slowly opened and she blinked widely for a moment, her fists had been clenched. She relaxed them and then felt a tight pierce in her throat. She groaned, then hissed at the pain. Her head digging into the beings chest that held her tight. She barely felt something on her neck but the pain was momentarily back.
Once she finished changing her body felt cold. Icy. Like Hunters. She reopened her eyes. One solid minute of solitude washed over her new body as she gazed up at Hunter.
Sixty Seconds before the thirst came into her. She felt her throat on fire and hissed at the pain in her throat. "What... What is that?!" Her voice was soft, almost to soft. She tried to cough, but it only got worse. She jumped out of Hunters arms for a moment before looking at him with wild red eyes. Her body shook from the thirst. What was this damned feeling?! She smelt something, something that smelt really good. Her body instictivly turned and lunged at the scent. She tore it to pieces and her fangs sunk into the creature beneath her. This all happening in seconds time before she moved to the next one. When she finished the burning had dulled but was still present. She was sitting on the floor, her knees were pulled to her chest. Two dead humans laid next to her, managled and unreconizable. She had done that.
David was near. And Hunter was still there. But she refused to look up, her forehead rested on her knees.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

It was simply amazing, she was going to be a marvelous huntress. Hunter watched David walk off to fetch some more humans. He then turned his gaze to his love again. He was by her side in an instant holding her gently, "Veronica love it's ok, it's alright."

|| Annnndddd back to the crappy >.< ||

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica felt the tingling in her throat, it was rather annoying.
And a sting in her eyes, signaling that she wanted to cry. No. She refused!
Her head rested against Hunter's chest. "No!" She growled. "Its not okay Hunter. Its not alright. Its horrible!" She hadn't even known if the two humans were girls or boys. But they tasted marvelous. "They had families! Friends!" She growled again. Her eyes burned. "Hunter, I..." She broke off, throwing her arms around him and pulling him to her. Her strength was amazing. And it frightened her. "What... How..." She muttered.

||oh hush. its all cute(: ||  

samanthaualani

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:13 pm
Kaline felt Mr.Elise Grab her wrist hissing "Lets go home youngone.."

She didn't hesitate or resist, she was slightly pulled by him, as they ran off back to the house. Of course enough was said tonight, that nothing terrible could happen at the house.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:24 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and held her tightly kissing the top of her head. "Love, don't beat yourself up, David has a knack for finding kids that, as harsh as it sounds, won't be missed. No friends no family juvinllie criminals." He tilted her head up and looked into her eyes before kissing her softly. "I still love you, no matter what your preference."

|| Sam I'm sooooo sorry. I fell asleep >.< ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 am
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He turned her head. She looked at him before he moved in and kissed her. She kissed him back. Madeline stared into his eyes as he pulled back. "Well thank you." She giggled thinking about how bad her hair probably looked. It wasn't cute on anyone. Armand kissed her forehead. She smiled. They just sat there. They didn't say anything. Mady ran her fingers, at some work, through her hair. "What are you thinking about?" He was really quiet. She wondered if he was thinking about something. Usually when she got quiet she thinking hard about something.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:31 am
((I am so sorry! I didn't see that post at all!! D smile )
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand gently helped her brush out some of the tangles in her hair making sure that it did not bring her any pain and then rested his head on top of hers. When she asked what he was thinking about he could not bring himself to say the words right away as he would have when she asked a question. He thought about it for a while and then sighed, "Well I was just thinking about something I heard that could happen when there was a relationship between beings such as ourselves. Also I have taken into consideration the circumstances of the relationship that we have and what has transpired this night and the night before. I have to ask you if you have been having any pains of any sort in a physical way. This will determine whether or not I tell you all that I heard or not." He looked down at her and waited for her answer. He almost hoped that he was wrong.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 am
[its okay mana. smile ]
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

His hands ran through her hair. Some of the tangles he untangled. Madeline wondered what he was going to say. Armand rested his head on top of hers. She listened to him sigh. It was something important, she guessed, or else he would've just answered her. He asked if she had had any pains. Madeline didn't know what to answer. Did he wondered if she having slight pains or like call 9-1-1 pains. She breathed in and out thinking hard about it. "Maybe. I don't know what you mean by pains. And you're scaring me. What have you heard?" She just wanted to hear what was going on.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:05 am
|| I smell a twilight moment xD ||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 am
((yay for twilight moments XD ))
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed once more at her sudden concern. Seeing that she had not obviously had suffered from anything yet then he had no reason to worry nor worry her with unnecessary information. He got to his feet and grabbed her dress then pulled it over her head and zipped it up for her. He then gathered her in his arms and took off in the direction of her house, "The pain I am talking about is one that you would have notice right away so considering that you have not felt anything considerable enough to remember then I don't know if it would be the right thing to tell you." He looked down at her in his arms and knew then and there that she would not give up until he told her what was going on. He decided to at least tell her the pains he was thinking of, "Have you felt anything weird or something in your stomach area?" Yes it would give most of it away but perhaps she would think that considering he was already dead he could not do such things.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games