Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:03 pm
"..." Marcove groaned, rubbing the area she smacked him then looked up at Void and his father. "Void's up there. When he comes down here, use that power of yours." Crossing his arms, he continues,"Just don't die Princess Kilitia. I'm getting tired of seeing people die for one day."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 am
Void felt the tendril yanked from it's place. He used the force from it being plled to spin whipping his leg around he stopped the kick before it hit Dulceri, instead he kicked off of his chest to get higher up. Gripping his hands together he shot large black waves of flames heading straight for Dulceri.

Leanne lifted her small hands stopping the debris heading for her, " I am small, and young but here that makes me all the more powerful! " She said in her language. Hexagon shapes appeared in the air, razor like blades shot out from the sides and spu towars Ambrosia like shuriken.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 am
Gareth frowned at Ambrosia "You always ruin my fun" He said. He then turned back to Edward "hmm..what could you have wanted maybe your Father around that would be my guess after all hasn't he been traveling this world rather than being with you?" He asked. He then made a wall off fire and sent it at Edward and followed up by making several aura blades and flung them at him.

Kendal frowned as he watched Jean and Marcove fight he knew it wasn't doing anyone any good. He then herd Marcove "Maybe we should go after all they could try capturing the two of you since you awe a pwince and a pwincess" He said.

Rygor nodded and made his white shadows into needles much like Void had and spun them before sending them at him. He knew spinning them would make them harder to stop. He turned to look at Dulceri when he saw someone. "...N...Nephilis?" He said in shock. He collapsed to his knees this didn't help with what he herd earlier.

Apollo frowned although he still had the glassy look to his eyes "Take down Dulceri...but he's my... friend?" He said but it came out as more of a question. He looked down "I do want to put their souls to rest..and if I don't have to kill him..then it's good right?" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 am
Dulceri looked up at Void, suprised by his tactic and leaned back to counter. He starts to freefall, but while doing so, he places he stretches his arms out with his palms facing up. He swings forward, crossing his arms and sand from the ground below shoot up from his side, combatting the fire Void attacked with. "Good stuff Grim, but not good enough!"

~~~

Ambrosia began to slink through the attack from Leanne with somersaults, flips and rotations. One of the shuriken hit her and a line of dark liquid follows the blade. Quickly, she grabs at the wound and becomes liquid. She reforms after the attack finishes and looks at Leanne. ~C'mon...answer me. Help me.~

~~~

"No. I want to stay heew with dad. I want to hewp him fight." Marcove clenched his fist and looked around at everyone who seemed to be from Evermore. "I'm going to find Apollo. He's young and old, so he might be able to hewp us out." Without hesitation, he haphazardly runs off, passing many different fist fights along the way. "Apollo!" He called out. "Apollo, where are you!"

~~~

"Rygor?" Nephilis spoke. "Rygor! It's you! What are you doing here!? What in the hell is going on here?" He turns his attention to Dulceri and squints in confusion. "Wow...first a sand beast...now this? He never stops learning..."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:56 am
Leanne looked confused. ~WHat do you mean?I know you helped me and I am very grateful but Avon said I had to protect these people.~ She said telepathically, she stopped fighting and stood up straight she wanted to hear what she had to say.

" You're methods of mind games aren't going to work I didn't even know what a father was until a few days ago Avon came and filled Leanne and I about CHaron then I never knew what a father was therefore I never missed him. " He said as one of his 6 figures appeared before him holding a massive shield which blocked the attacks, then the figure vanished quickly. " You're not going to win here, you might as well be powerless, in this place I can diffuse every one of your attacks if I so choose to. "

Avon floated high in the air watching the scene, he stood emotionlessly as ever. " Why is it that they fight so hard? Humans are so strange, they are greedy corrupt, but have a niave innocence that knocks on curiosities door, I wonder what runs through their minds at times like this. " He said softly, it had been so long since Avon had felt human, being older then even Void himself Avon could only watch from his still premature childs body as the world changed and fought itself over the years.

Void smiled under his mask he laughed darkly in joy. " This is the most fun I've had in a long time. " His cloak floated up as if he was in water, a horrible black aura began to appear around him. " I want to saver this Dulceri. " He said with a sadistic laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:08 pm
~Outside of this sphere is Nephilis Evermore, our target...our key to power. If everything goes as planned, there will be a war far bigger than any you've ever seen in your life. Even in my own. I don't want to kill anymore. I don't want to watch anyone get killed anymore. I want you to help me stop the Celestials.~ Ambrosia backflipped, releasing a crescent of aura that ripped the ground in half as it proceeded toward Leanne. ~You can't stop fighting. If you do, they'll feel the aura stop and come. Just act for now.~

~~~

Dulceri's hair raised and his coat billowed upward just as Void's did. "Same here." He said with an electric smile. Dulceri landed on his feet and and stepped backward. When he regained his stance, he shot forth many lines of black electricty to subdue his opponent.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:47 pm
~And why are you telling me this? What good can I be to someone like you?~ She asked as she shot to the side and fired several blasts of light purple energy. She flipped backwards wondering what made this sudden change of heart.

Void laughed fiercly. " That's just the answer I would expect from you! Let's see which is stronger your black lightning or my black flames! " He said creating large quantities of black flames, firing them at the lightning they caused a massive explosion that sent dust and debris flying into the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Calisto looked at Apollo and smiled. "Of course it's good" she said with a smile. "ARe you hungry?" she asked him, offering him food to preoccupy the time until the others would get back.

Jean looked at Kendal and Marcove. She then quickly lept in the air propelling herself into the air, not at speeds matching Helios, but further into the air, she rose. She was close to Void, reaching her small arm towards Void. She couldn't reach, she inched just a little more touching Void with her fingertip. Her powers and level that they were at were then transfered into Void, as Voids were transfered into her. It was too much power for her as she began to fall unconciously through the air. Hopefully others would take adavantage of this time where Void was at a level of a three year old girl manipulating fire.

((If that was bad timing let me knwo and I'll edit))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:11 pm
~It's no change of heart.~ said Ambrosia as she spun, creating a rotating dome to avert the attacks. ~I've always hated this. I've hated this lifestyle. If you choose to help me, then we need to get out of this sphere.~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:55 pm
Gareth frowned upon hearing Edward "Well that just takes the fun out of it" He said. He sighed and his hand glowed he then created another demon only this one grew from the sand and opened it's gigantinc mouth. "Meet Atmos the consumer of worlds...I got the idea from a creature of Void's he sucks things into him using the force and pull of an unimaginable level inside his mouth is another dimension." He said. He then snapped and Atomos began to inhale.

Rygor frowned "..Nephilis.." He said. His mind flashed back to his altered memories and he stood and shook his head. He felt his mind was overloading. "The place is being attacked by what I herd were Celestial" He said. His voice no longer held the respect for Nephilis it once had.

Kendal frowned and ran after Marcove "Come back Mawcove" He said. He was doing his best to keep up "I think I herd Apollo was taken by a celestial" He said.

Apollo walked over to Calisto his defences had fallen and he couldn't fight back anymore. He looked at her and then at the food and nodded his eyes now having a blank look. He looked around as if he felt something.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:10 pm
Void looked down seeing the tiny girl swap their powers. He grunted. " Stupid girl. " He said as he fel back to the ground. His mask started to crack and break. Void grunted and quickly forming one of his old masks he quickly shot it on, a storm of white light and pure feathers engulfed him. A pair of angelic wings shot from the storm of twisting light allowing him to fly back into the sky. He looked at the small girl falling to the ground now being Charon his hatred was replaced with compassion. He flew up towards her catching her in his arms. Flying down he gently placed her on the ground. " I'm sorry you did that, you're small body won't be able to contain hundreds of years of condensed negative energies. " He said calmly. Charon looked up at Dulceri and said. " I guess our fight will really have to wait, I no longer have the will to fight, it was just a random probability i would pick the only one of my masks that has a connection to you people. " He said with a sigh.

Edward raised an eyebrow. " You're really going to use a creature that uses other dimensions as an attack on me? " He said opening two portals one directly infront of Atmos's mouth and the other directly behind atmos only inches from him, they both were the portal that connected the other, as Atmos inhaled deeply the strong force created traveled through the portal and through the other portal, in other words he was going to eat himself. Edward raised his hand creating a long spear. He ran through the air unleashing a fury of stabs towards Gareth.

Leanne nodded. ~If you think so~ She ran towards the end of the dimension, she knew that they couldn't just leave by walking out however she could do something to allow them to leave. She raised her hands and pressed them against the edge of the dimension she concentrated and created a door that would lead them out. Something so simple yet so difficult, just imagining a door out wasn't enough there were strict rules one had to follow when leaving or the effects would be catastrophic.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:23 pm
Gareth was suprised as Atmos began to eat himself. He then saw Edward start stabbing at him "You know the only thing you prove is that you can't beat me without your little dimension" He said. He made a shield of Aura and took the hits from the spear. He could feel each hit but it didn't hurt too much. He the removed the shield and touched the ground absorbing the sand he then pointed to Edward and made a polearm out of sand and hardened it and stabbed at him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 pm
Kitara looked at Nephilis for a moment. She shrugged and pushed off the wall. As they walked she looked at him. Kitara wondered what really had happened to him. The image she had of him from the past contrasted with the man that stood before her now. His hair had been a light gold color of blonde before, now it was dark. As she was thinking this she expertly moved through the crowd, that had seemed to come out of nowhere, unlike Nephilis who pushed through the people. He eventually became frustrated and opened a portal. She caught this at the last moment and dove through. She skid across the ground popping up in battle ready position for the sounds arund them were now chaos. Nephilis saw another person whom she aasummed he used to know from the past. Kitara identified him as...Rygor and not just because of Nephilis's calls. She remebered seeing him once along with the lighter Nephilis.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 pm
"Fine." Dulceri said, his body still sparking with electricity. "Also, it's good to see you again Grim. If you'll excuse me, I have to go kill your partner who is with Apollo..." As his eyes scan the area, he notices a familiar face and his power shoots through the roof. He doesn't alert him of his awareness, but instead blasts off to Calisto who was nearly finishing up with Apollo..."

Marcove looks up, noticing his dad in full power mode and sighs. He knows that that form only lasts for about ten minutes and in that form, he wasn't Dulceri any more. He was the stone he absorbed. Pure power. He did also realize that behind him was Kendal. "I know that! I want to help too! I want to prove to my dad that I'm not weak!"

He crashes down upon the two looking up at Calisto. "Hello." He said in a deepened, frizzy voice. "I see you've been having fun with my commander Apollo. Just who are you and what do you want?"

~~~

"Rygor." Nephilis asked while looking into his eyes. "No sir? Wow, I've been away to long. I was expecting sir, but formalities have always stricken me as cooler. Anyway, we have to help Marcove. Where did he go?"

~~~

Ambrosia walked out of the dimension and smiled. "That world is our weakness although we can easily teleport out of it, it causes us to lose something. We can die in there...." She sighs and thinks of a plan. "I know how to beat them Leanne, but I'm going to need to just touch you."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm
~Edwards dimension? What does his dimension have to do with this? And if you needed someone to kill you then you should have gone to him, he could kill people simply by wishing it, however he never does he thinks it takes the fun out of his dimension~ She thought, a curious look spread on her young face, she held out her hand then took it back, then slowly put it out again. ~Alright Ambrosia~  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games