Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:26 pm
(If anyone brings religion into a rp, I'll get 'em for ya. twisted ninja )

Aku glances back behind them as Tarik suddenly takes her and Ryuu off. Acos...her soul will be trapped here because there is nothing but Antera. She mutters in her mind then looks away thanking Tarik. "I shall remain by your side, although..I almost wish I could repay you Tarik. All that you have done. Thank you." She says thinking out loud, out of guilt as lately she couldn't do much to help. I doubt I could put up a shield, it would protect us yet.. She puts her hand on one of the trees, yet quickly snatches back as though the tree burned. ..we already have one.

Ryuu sighs, really thirsty all of sudden. "What is this place..?" She asks Tarik, confused on what happened. Her mind was full of painc when that hand had her, her eye sensed its power causing it to panic. She flinches, holding her eye. Where's some wild life to kill?! She almost yells at herself, then shakes her head lightly. "Why do I feel so..much pain.." She mutters tightening her fists. Aku growls under breath as well, grunting as she ignores her pain.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:38 pm
"You mean Eiji is off wandering who-knows where?" Acos asked. "Shouldn't we go find him?"  

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:51 pm
((thanks... I have a feeling it won't be a problem, but you can never be too sure... sweatdrop Carrying on...))

Skurai sighed before standing back up and holding Bunstrung in his swinging arm. "We should find him,but... As you can see. Not even me and my awesomeness can get out of this place," Skurai then began to swing in the open air, making small breaks in space that quickly fixed themselves. "Hmph... courtesy of our demon captive, I presume." Skurai continued to swing in the air, "Really... starting... to wish... I... was human."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:15 pm
Wrath's voice fills tariks head, "listen to me and listen well, Skurai killed the soul of earth and the earth will die now either by the hand of the humans or the earth its self, that is why i moved all the demons here i am sorry for that but it had to be done, that is not the reason why i am talking to you now, there is a fey champion that is responsible for your birth, if he dies you will die as well and that would change every thing, his name is salen, good bye tarik i will see you again and i will give you tips when you will need them most"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:04 pm
Tarik was confused by Wrath's message. He at first thought Wrath was talking about his father but that was not his name. Who was Salen? Then it dawns on him. Oh, that is that demon that was a the pyramid in the Brazilian jungle.

He explains to Ryuu and Aku, "We were transported to my home, Antera but because we are still in your time period, I have not been born yet here. I took us here to the woods because the Fey are in power here now and hunt demons like animals in this time period and if demons are captured, they become slaves. In the future, my grandfather gathers the demons and goes to war with the Fey. He wins the war but dies and my mother seduces a Fey guardian and becomes queen of the demons and the Fey."

"The Fey are scared of the Dark Forest so they will not come here. There are enchantments here. That stupid Skurai ruined everything. I was trying to prevent this and he made it happen even earlier. But he will draw the anger of not only the demons who were made to come here but the others like our cousins he vampires, the ogres, gargoyles, and other dark creatures. All of the dark creatures are banished here now and they have Skurai to blame."

Tarik sits on a log. "Aku, you have suffered much and have proven yourself to be a skilled fighter. You will prove your worth when you have recovered from your pain."

"Ryuu, there are small Fey villages to the east, about 1 mile that way." He points to a small glimmer. "You can sneak over there and nab one of the Fey to feed on. Just make sure you are careful, but I need not worry with your skills. It will be dark soon so it will be easier for us to travel. In the mean time, you can catch some food. I think we should go into the mountains. There is a monastery that we can go to that is know as the Demon Monastery and will be safe for us to stay. It is hidden in the caves. It was built by the ancients who traveled to Antera for pilgrimages."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:05 pm
Eiji stopped, shaking his head and ending the daze that he was in. "Halcian!? What in the heck is going on here? Where are we and where are the others?" Eji was frantic wondering why he could feel the presence of any of the other guardians. He looked around the darkened forest with confusion.

"Lord, Eiji... I not sure what is going on nor where we are. All I remember was Skurai letting out the power of Judgment Day and then you went into some trance. Then a great force snatched them out of the sky and everyone else for that matter to some alternate world or something like that." Halcian scratched the back of his head in confusion of all that was going on. All he knew that that in following Eiji, he was safe... but for how long.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:42 pm
Wraths size has diminished to only twice his original size when he finds eiji and the other with a sad look on his face and sits down infront of them, "would you like me to explain young one?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:27 pm
((Wrath's scenario works except for the part where the hand demon thing locks the portal. Aren't the guardians suppose to seal the portal to Earth and send their children to Earth and other places so that we new guardians can come back when needed? Though 'history' will probably change again sometime in the future of this RP, it is currently inconsistent.))

Sasori recognized the mountain, from her first visit to Antera. Tarik's castle was to the north but is not there now so it must not have been built yet. She remembered when she first got there, how she was taken to the castle and Tarik showed her how to use her powers in the garden that faced the same mountain.

Sasori says to Roarke "We are in Antera. It is the realm where Tarik is king. But since we are still in your time, he is not king yet. But the time-space continuum must not have been totally altered because he is still alive and we are still chasing him so the same events must still happen, just earlier our history.

So now what do we do? Is our job done? The portal is sealed again and we have the stones and extras so Tarik cannot have them unless he kills us all. Do we go and hide our stones and leave clues for us to find them again in the future? But we would have to hide them somewhere else since he knows where the stones we found are. And if we are the 'old guardians of Antera' then how is Tarik alive? He is part guardian. Does one of the guys get together with his mom? We just made a full circle but now we are stuck here in Antera and things are all messed up."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:11 pm
Meanwhile. . .

Throughout the other parts of Antera, demons and other beings from Earth are starting to appear as the hands have taken them from Earth to Antera. There is mayhem as the powerful locals of Antera see the intruders and realize that they are being invaded by these monsters.

The Fey, Booforians, and other natives of Antera mobilize their militias, mages, and wizards to start rounding up the intruders to enslave or kill them. The vampires fly to seek refuge in neighboring states of Antera. Others run for the no-man's-lands of the borders. There is chaos everywhere in Antera.

The demons are hated and shunned by all of their breatheren fellow evil beings, for it was the demons who have brought this terrible fate upon them all. There is no refuge for the demons in Antera and won't be for at least 100 Earth years.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:51 pm
Ryuu rubs her stomach,"How about I meet you guys here? I'll grab some food, or at least something to ease your stomachs." She asks him, kinda half asleep thanks to not paying attention that well. Tatsuko came out from her hair, snuggling around her neck softly. Ryuu briefly pets her before taking out a few vials reviewing her potions.

Aku blinks as it seemed she was the only one whom heard him correctly, or cared at the moment. That's...a lot. She chuckles slightly at her own thought, then nods with a small smile. "And so, the cage descends once more.....how exciting." She mutters to herself, something only her old self would say. Laying around like some old woman whom given up in life, pathetic. Peter will be fine, and so will our daughter. I trust both will make good choices, and if not..I'll be there in a heart beat, or at least to. Just then, Aku's necklace changes to a dark shade of blue.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm
Tarik nods at Ryuu, only half hearing her. He was kind of sullen since his life's work was all ruined because of Skurai. Now he was stuck in the past with no clue what to do. He was groomed his whole life to stop history from happening, only to be thwarted by Skurai. He hated Skurai now for what he had done. He should have killed him along with Acos for what he did. At least he had the satisfaction that a lot of people would now be gunning for him now. Skurai would not be safe in Antera because of what he did. He messed up even worse than his father.

Tarik sighs and ponders what to do now. He thinks, he cannot go to Earth with the portal closed and only one stone. He did not feel like having to kill all of the guardians to get their stones and start over. He was tired... he spent years chasing those guardians, getting stones, opening the portal....

A gloomy depression falls over him. He had failed. He says weakly, "When we get to the temple, we can rest and figure out what to do."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:23 pm
Aku notices Tarik's expression changes, then ponders on what to do to ease him. She glances over to see Ryuu already leaving, then bites her lip slightly. I don't know much about him, yet I sense his pain. She looks back to Tarik, not sure on what to say. She sighs, standing up and stenches slightly.

Once Ryuu got out of the dark forest, she snatches a vial then drinks it whole. Her body became invisible along with Tatsuko's,"Fey blood, eh? Now that's niiiice..." She almost drools with her tail wagging, she soon takes off for the village.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:44 am
For the first time in his life, Tarik did not know what to do other than he knew he needed to rest. He watches Aku as she gets up. "I never had a chance to say my condolences. I think we both know Slayer parished, even though we did not have a chance to confirm it."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:45 am
"Hm. Well. This sucks." Acos said.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:48 am
Roarke sighed, glancing to the side where the two spectral forms floated. "Yer telling me, lass," he said dryly. His eyes narrowed at the pair. "Both of you are trapped between life and death, between planes and dimensions," he muttered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games