Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:08 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

After having a rather relaxing nap in her dorm room, Eleanor made her way to the cafe. After she entered she saw a pair of students having a conversation. She made her way to a table that was close to theirs, but not in a creepster way.

Sitting at the table she thought about Shirune. He was such an odd boy, but in such a positive way. Was it possible that Eleanor might have a crush on him? Not even Eleanor knew for sure. She figured it was best if she didn't think about him in such a sense, considering they were room mates for the time being.

Taking a quick look at the menu Eleanor quickly new what she wanted. "I'll have a lychee tea" Smiling at the waitress as she made her way to the bar again.

Whilst waiting for the waitress to return with her tea, Eleanor took a book out of her bag* and opened where her bookmark sat. It was an incredibly interesting sci-fi book.

*(I forgot to put a bag in the outfit set)

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

Shinzo had a long, long day of nothing but being lazy. It was time to atleast become a little active. He strolled down the street, looking at local businesses and buildings that could possibly intrigue him. Then, a cafe' came to mind.

" Hm...I haven't had a nice coffee in awhile. I hope they brew better than a cheap dime-store hotel. "

Shinzo smirked, mentally chastising himself for his careless act of talking to himself aloud. Keeping a calm composure, he took a seat next to a small both near a window, ordering an ordinary coffee. His gaze shifted to the window pane, watching the moving outside world carefully out of excited patience. Today was just another day out in the town once again.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 pm
Captain_Shinzo
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Whilst sitting at her table, reading her book, she noticed movement towards a table near a window, Eleanor looked up from her book and saw a boy sitting for himself there.

Closing her book and putting it carefully in her bag, and taking her tea, she made her way over to his table and stood in front of him. "Mind if I join you?" she asked and smiled softly at him.

wearing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:16 pm
M i n i R e d S t a r s

Shinzo looked up after gazing into his mixture of a drink. Through strands of steam, he noticed a young girl. From the look of her attire and her hobby he noticed from the table before, she seemed to fit stereotypically well in a library.

" I cherish all company. Of course. "

He lightly motioned his hand to the seat infront of him. His hand was gloved while he wore a basic black suit and tie. Shinzo was dressed for a simple meeting later and thought professional wear all day would have been nice. He took a sip of his drink, adjusting the shades on his head as he looked to the person before him.

" So, what brings you to the cafe' today? More importantly, do you always like conversation with strangers? Not to sound eccentric I mean; Just that many don't usually like associating with random people. "

He set his drink down, waiting eagerly for a response.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:31 pm
Captain_Shinzo
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Adjusting her bag over her shoulder, Eleanor sat in the seat the boy had gestured and took a sip of her tea once again. Her hair fell gracefully over her shoulders, pushing her glasses up she looked at the boy as he spoke to her.

"Oh you know.. Just drinking tea, and my room mate is out for the moment.. Talking to strangers is fun, thats how you make new friends.." she said and looked into her tea cup.

wearing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 pm
M i n i R e d S t a r s

" Ah...great to hear... "

He stirred his drink slowly, looking at her and analyzing her expression. Calmness surrounded her aura and she seemed to be a peaceful person.

" That must mean you enjoy life. It's hard to find someone that actually cares about it. Taking out of the time you have. I'd like to say you're an optimist but that'd be a jump of the gun. "

He chuckled lightly, giving a light, warm smile.

" Still. Its nice to meet someone new, especially when they are interesting. What's your name? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:20 am
Captain_Shinzo
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Listening to the boy, Eleanor listened and nodded. He was a little odd, and very straight forward.. "Oh, my name is Eleanor... Eleanor Clyde. Yours?" she smiled softly and took a sip of her tea and looked at the boy.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 pm
He stirred his drink, waiting for the coffee to cool down to a nice temperature.
" Shinzo Voyevoda. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. "
He lifted the cup to his face, taking a light sip of his drink to taste it.
" Hm...not bad... "
He said to himself under his breath.
" So, just a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing you attend the nearby academy around here? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:16 pm
TeddyAssassin33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikolai arrived with Maya and scouted around for a table. "AHA! over there!" he said with a chuckle and sat at a table. He sat up straight, his sword at his side as if it were a person, and kept his elbows off the table. "Knight etiquette" he said, giving her a soft smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:35 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya Lee
Don't listen when day turns to night
I won't be there to protect you then.

His old-style etiquette was charming in its own way. He looked like a proper gentleman--despite the rougher appearance. She hadn't met many people like him.

"Where did you learn your etiquette from, if you don't mind my asking?"

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:25 pm
TeddyAssassin33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ok, ok, a bit of truth now; siberia was only my training ground. I don't talk much about my home, but when I was in Siberia I trained in the ways of Knighthood. Everything from etiquette to combat." he said and pointed at his blade. "It's how I learned how to use that, as well as use armor without harming myself"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:47 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee
Don't listen when day turns to night
I won't be there to protect you then.

Maya normally would press the subject on his home further, but she didn't want to risk Nikolai's reaction. Instead, she focused on his talk of Siberia.

"Why Siberia of all places? There's the Amazonian warriors, the Japanese samurai, and British knights, but you chose a place where it's nothing but cold." She then began voicing her own reasoning. "Did it have to do with the harshness and ruggedness of the land and its people?"

TeddyAssassin33

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games